Talk about great night out Rofl

Join Discord

Vyse

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Apr 29, 2004
Manchester/Stockport
Ok got invited out with cuz to some girls birthday down in black pool there was 10 of us going in a limo to club called The Syndicate Superclub well got there there was 7 playboy bunnie girls there and me my cuz and the birthday girls boyfriend so we was in club till like 330am was good time give or take a few pricks he bf was totaly pissed out of his face on the way back i mean he was paraletic so sat him next to window found out later he had 8 E's so limo drops us in manchester so i carry him out he throws up witch i new was comeing just by the fact what he had drunk so i get cuz to grab hold of him well i get some water for him try sober him up so im in kabab house near squares bar/club so come out from kabab cuz is rolling round on floor with him 3 girls are crying so i figured somethings not right one second he paraletic now he fightin he goto be trippin so i split cuz and him up and pin him down 2mins later he passed out again cuz is bleeding cos he bite cuz on chin found out he attack 3 of the girls one being his gf and her sister other being cuz's gf so cuz runs over like a dick kicks him in the head when he unconsus (worst thing you can do to someone whos pilled out of head, pissed and unconsus can kill them) so i said leave it he is unconcous then his gf kicks him in the head so said leave it again then his gf sister kicks him in the head so i said leave it again then the pigs was passing so told them whats happened they said ok we will order him an ambulence so i unpin him leave him to piggys and go check everyone out the 3 girls had few bumps cuz just had a bad cut where he bite him i could see them all getin pissed off cos they ordered him an ambulence and didnt arrest him (tbh i agrey with pigs as if they arrested him he could have died but cuz and 3 girls was just too pissed to no beter) so i phone taxi drop off girls sister at home and go to local pub with cuz his ex gf now lol and cuz's gf to watch the fight so leave the pub at like 7 in morning pissed as a lord bear inmind i been drinking from 630pm till 7am anyways leave pup phone taxi called 1919 there busy then try 2020 there busy then try someone else 1hour we waitied for taix so go in house at 8am go to sleep for 2 hours then go to work rofl still pissed as a lord all in all tho was pritty good night out dunno what happened to the lad but hope the pigs arrest him when he sorted out

Tai

HEAD CAPTAIN
Staff member
Administrator
May 11, 2003
United Kingdom
jesus ****ing christ im out of breath just reading it. not a single comma or fullstop that's diabolic. a paragraph or 2 would've been nice too.

anyway...8 E's?....impressive (cough) how is he now?

besides the appalling grammar sounds liek a ball.

Vyse

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Apr 29, 2004
Manchester/Stockport
ill keep this short and simple dunno how he is dont care tbh but if i ever see him sober ill punch his fukin head in woman beatin ****

Robert

Actual Jesus
VIP
Jan 1, 1970
Yes.
Woman beating is fun.

Infact id go as far to say LOMCN promotes woman beating.

Tai

HEAD CAPTAIN
Staff member
Administrator
May 11, 2003
United Kingdom
Woman beating is fun.

Infact id go as far to say LOMCN promotes woman beating.

Tai certaintly does.

i gave my first girlfriend a nosebleed after we'd been goin out like a week lol. that was in year 6 ^^ so just think what happens on the first date with me now?

Kekekeke

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Aug 8, 2006
nope just got given this spare account :)

Last edited:

Colonel

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Dec 30, 2005
Newport S.Wales
got half way through that text then couldnt be arsed to read the rest as it was too hard to understand. anyway hes a **** for taking 8 e's and hope you do kick his face in when you see him next, woman beating is wrong.

Tai

HEAD CAPTAIN
Staff member
Administrator
May 11, 2003
United Kingdom
got half way through that text then couldnt be arsed to read the rest as it was too hard to understand. anyway hes a **** for taking 8 e's and hope you do kick his face in when you see him next, woman beating is wrong.

that's hillariously ironic coming from a guy wearing a wife beater

czeldabolg

LOMCN VIP
VIP
Sep 12, 2005
Staffordshire, UK
Tai made me lol and so did beard, but i agree women beating is wrong, i mean seriously what the **** is up with that dude,

And i agree was a wall of text, bit's dont make sense.

Overall. BAD story (but gave me something to read so well done)