Talk about great night out Rofl

Join Discord

TxGraphicz

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Nov 12, 2006
I opened this thread, I looked at the great wall of china text that sit before me. Just got back from crying for 10minutes...Seriously wtf is up with that **** lol? Didn't read it but it sounded great buddy.

Floyd

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Aug 2, 2004
seems to me that the plonker writing that was wired off E's never mind the dumb chav who beat the girls up.

i mean wtf. WHO CANT BEAT UP 3 GIRLS!! U ppl make me sick!

bestbet

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Nov 10, 2004
Purple Hills
I'd box up any girl who deserves it to be honest , what makes them so special?

And please don't say their weak blahblah that's bull**** if they encourage and piss of a male then they should get what's comming and learn from it.

Theres some pure b!tches on this planet tbh that just get on your nerves

Colonel

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Dec 30, 2005
Newport S.Wales
I'd box up any girl who deserves it to be honest , what makes them so special?

And please don't say their weak blahblah that's bull**** if they encourage and piss of a male then they should get what's comming and learn from it.

Theres some pure b!tches on this planet tbh that just get on your nerves

i do agree with this i can be pushed to the extent by a girl but so far ive restrained myself and punched walls.

AgentSmith

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Jul 30, 2003
Sheffield (S2)
there should never be a situation where u have to hit a woman tbh unless she is some kickbox master or something along those lines.

If some woman is hitting you or trying to hit you with something first thing you should do is restrain them to minimize being hurt, even if a woman is punching u and it hurts 9 times out of 10 you could probably restrain her.

Far

tsniffer
Staff member
Developer
May 19, 2003
depends all the women. most times i agree, women shldnt b hit. but you get women who think they can do what they like to a guy coz you wont hit back. those are the women you have a right to kick to the floor. or chav women, its ok to hit all of those and kill their babies.

bestbet

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Nov 10, 2004
Purple Hills
depends all the women. most times i agree, women shldnt b hit. but you get women who think they can do what they like to a guy coz you wont hit back. those are the women you have a right to kick to the floor. or chav women, its ok to hit all of those and kill their babies.

Lol women = you

Vyse

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Apr 29, 2004
Manchester/Stockport
rofl just readin some of your post great wall of china lol ill try get a pick of cuz face where he got bite if he in work tomoz

PureKill

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jan 27, 2007
United Kingdom
hahahahaha u was in Syndicate and never got jumped or and no y got spiked **** me lololol every person u talk to in blackpool will tell u theres a fight and ppl bing spiked every night worts place to go ever sucks ass

and dowt he had 8E's lol and dowt any off that is true most will be BS and u trying to impress ppl

T0MMY

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Aug 5, 2007
United Kingdom
Omg i could tell one of these stories every weekend you not think its a bit sad telling it on a internet forum wot you proud of your mate or sumat.

Tbh dont mean to flame mate

but sounds fun haha like da swnd of dem playboy bunnies haha

Robert

Actual Jesus
VIP
Jan 1, 1970
Yes.
Basically.

Hitting butch chavvy women is ok.

Hitting emo girls is ok.

That is that.

I would never hit a nice normal girl.

EDIT - I once hit my GF in the face with my Dong.

Wond

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Feb 24, 2004
IRELAND
Theres a girl around my area that is a pure pit bull to put it lightly. A few years back she slapped a mate of mine over the head with a bottle and give him a good crack on the jaw.

Women such as the above, if u ask me deserve as much of a kickin as any lad does for doing the exact same thing. No normal "girly" girl deserves being hit by any lad.

PureKill said:
and dowt he had 8E's lol and dowt any off that is true most will be BS and u trying to impress ppl

You must be having a laugh ? Get a better buzz off 8 skittles than you would of 8 pills these days - Which the reason you get them for prices such as 1 & 2quid now, rather than 15quid which they were in the 90's. Anyone who even touches E's these days are bent.