Mask

Banned
Banned
Golden Oldie
Jun 20, 2003
United Kingdom
ipixel said:
Tad geekish that, dont you think?
mine has been same since i registerd. whats ur excuse ?

You have no case to rest.

1) Just because you haven't posted as much as most/if any people since the time you've been registered. Does not make you any different in the fact that you used to play MiR, So why the hell your laughing at people I don't know.

2) Why laugh at the idea of making a book? It's basically the same as someone spending their time making a site about MiR and incase you haven't noticed lately but there are quite a few of those ;o.

3) 'that means nothing' - Maybe not to you but it obviously does to a fair few other people so infuture stop trying to ruin a good thread by running your mouth[!]

1) the difference being i dont obsess over it and spamm a forum just to increase my count.

2) once again making a site about mir is also class'd as an obsession if u havent noticed, e.g some1 making a site about lemmings would also be an obsession :P.

3) i dont care what other people think, and i certainly dont giv a crap what u say either, how does what ppl think about me effect me ? u tell me.

ipixel

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Apr 11, 2005
Northern Ireland
Mask said:
mine has been same since i registerd. whats ur excuse ?

1) the difference being i dont obsess over it and spamm a forum just to increase my count.

2) once again making a site about mir is also class'd as an obsession if u havent noticed, e.g some1 making a site about lemmings would also be an obsession :P.

3) i dont care what other people think, and i certainly dont giv a crap what u say either, how does what ppl think about me effect me ? u tell me.

Well thats a real shock, i didnt know people had faces, mine is decipherable by anyone, yours however is not, yours relates to a game, you also must have found it comical to add mir co-ordinates to your profile, geekish to say the least.

If you dont care, why continue posting?

Floyd

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Aug 2, 2004
345:512 Could be a location in an atlas mayb, coordinates for sumit in an a to z.

Mask

Banned
Banned
Golden Oldie
Jun 20, 2003
United Kingdom
ipixel said:
Well thats a real shock, i didnt know people had faces, mine is decipherable by anyone, yours however is not, yours relates to a game, you also must have found it comical to add mir co-ordinates to your profile, geekish to say the least.

If you dont care, why continue posting?
so what now ? numbers are related to mir aswell ?
if i wrote tree in there, ud say it was related to mir. ur brain is infected, u visualize everything as mir related. mayb u need a break from it? (y)

Blaminator

VIP
Golden Oldie
Loyal Member
Jul 11, 2003
London
MrSam said:
I want to know what you people think of this. There have been talks of possibly doing a run of 1,000 copies of this book, if enough people show interest... This is the first announcement and just trying to gauge people's interest.

The Encyclopedia of Mir.

This is *NOT* a dull reference book. It's intended to be pretty funny. It would feature humerous entries on all sorts of things, by people who send the stuff in. It wouldn't be bawdy humour, but good gags.

Entries would be just funny, some would be slightly factual, chronicling influential players, guilds or events which have had an effect on Mir.

It should be an entertaining read.

There'd also be all the maps (annotated with important coords like vendors) included, and a full stat listing of all items. So it'd be handy to keep around for the actual reference section it contains. Obviously this is just for official Mir though.

Probably looking at about £8-10 delivered. Paperback.

Would this be something that would interest you/that you could see becoming popular? Would anyone want to get involved with something like this?

It would be written by a variety of people, and loads could contribute, but it'd be edited by funny people and professional writers. The end result would be polished. Although it's a small run (1,000) the publishers are expecting a decent quality.

who about making a wiki site to do with mir? ^_^ anybody can edit, or only members can edit,

http://www.blaminator.co.uk/wiki/index.php/Main_Page

thats a wiki, you could make a mir one ;) be good irl

Soul

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Mar 23, 2003
Suffolk, England
Floydd said:
345:512 Could be a location in an atlas mayb, coordinates for sumit in an a to z.

Shh, stop helping him you :P and even if it is coordinates like you say ;o still more Geek-like than half other peoples locations.

Doesn't look like he can win :agree:

Mask said:
so what now ? numbers are related to mir aswell ?
if i wrote tree in there, ud say it was related to mir. ur brain is infected, u visualize everything as mir related. mayb u need a break from it? (y)

The amount of time Pix spends on here flaming or on Gunz or just whatever he does, I don't think he spends much if anytime on MiR.

That's your post down the drain.

EDIT - Think you need to spend time off MSN 'mate'. Your starting to bring the cruddy emotions onto here.. *Points at the y in brackets* ;o

Last edited:

Floyd

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Aug 2, 2004
(N) he can win if he wants, john just spouts **** most the time.

Floyd

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Aug 2, 2004
just because sum1 makes it funny doesnt mean ppl will buy stuff like maps when u can get em in game or via sumit like mirtavern.

Far

tsniffer
Staff member
Developer
May 19, 2003
id buy one if it had a hard back cover.

FUTURA

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Jun 25, 2003
DXB
Cooler than a fatman sunbathing ontop of an oven which is on, with lots of flamethrowers....about.