The first sig i've ever made

ShortyKid

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Apr 11, 2005
ipixel shut the *** up u retarded faggot , as for the sgi gd for first try :bouncey:

ps. ipixel u really are a sad sad woman/man so i guess your a sad sad sheman u just rip the piss outa ppls work befor you can probally critisize some1s work you gotta learn to critisize urself which u cant do becuase u 'pwn' ur avatar says that right? its a fuking brush with some font effects amg he PWNS dick

GOOD TRY ON SIG =D

ipixel

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Apr 11, 2005
Northern Ireland
ShortyKid said:
ipixel shut the *** up u retarded faggot , as for the sgi gd for first try :bouncey:

ps. ipixel u really are a sad sad woman/man so i guess your a sad sad sheman u just rip the piss outa ppls work befor you can probally critisize some1s work you gotta learn to critisize urself which u cant do becuase u 'pwn' ur avatar says that right? its a fuking brush with some font effects amg he PWNS dick

GOOD TRY ON SIG =D

im a shale.

+ m8 you suck, dont sit there blabbing your little fish lips off, you suck, i dont, get over it, i know you want to be me...so just post me some fanmail and maybe, JUST MAYBE....ill send you a signed photo.

<3

ShortyKid

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Apr 11, 2005
nice double post why the *** wud i wanna be PLEASE? tbh i wouldnt wanna look in the mirror and have such a big head.. and see some guys licking my anal hole clean u prick as ive sed befor AGE DIFFERENCE A HOLE im 13 ur 18-19? thats 5-6 years difference well done bet u cudnt work that out so keep ur work from now and compare to me in 5-6 years yeh well HAHA *** U

PWNED

ipixel

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Apr 11, 2005
Northern Ireland
ShortyKid said:
nice double post why the *** wud i wanna be PLEASE? tbh i wouldnt wanna look in the mirror and have such a big head.. and see some guys licking my anal hole clean u prick as ive sed befor AGE DIFFERENCE A HOLE im 13 ur 18-19? thats 5-6 years difference well done bet u cudnt work that out so keep ur work from now and compare to me in 5-6 years yeh well HAHA *** U

PWNED

your 13. :thumbup:

So.....you decided to come on the net, shoot your mouth of, and try and act the net hardman.

When mummy stops wiping your bum bum for you, and you have learned how to operate a toilet, only then will i continue to flame you.

btw, ever heard of paragraphs? :skipcow:

Stonehelm

Resigned
Golden Oldie
Apr 14, 2004
Preston, UCLAN
ShortyKid said:

PWNED

Just one small thing

FULL ****ING STOPS

ShortyKid

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Apr 11, 2005
one last thing , it took you till after 13 for your mum to stop wiping ur ass and u using a toilet i feel sorry for u..

Ragnar

Hallowed be thy name
Legendary
Golden Oldie
Loyal Member
Jul 20, 2004
Ipix your the one who sucks, as for the sig.. hmm well it should be abit more flat not so high but abit longer if you get wot i mean.

But for the first try, welldome :).

flameyxtreme

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Oct 31, 2004
yeha i pixe u fkin suk u loser ure like o yes im gonna flamey you muhahaha i mean jesus u act like a 10 year old i was surprised to here your 19 u loser.

u just critisize every1s work and think ure fukin amazing well ure not ure **** so *** u !!

Far

tsniffer
Staff member
Developer
May 19, 2003
one more flame from you flamey and ill ban that account aswell.