The first sig i've ever made

Join Discord

Eskimo

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
May 7, 2003
Neath, South Wales.
flameyxtreme said:
Yeah I pixel you fúcking suck, you're a loser and you're like, "Oh yes i'm going to flame you muhahaha," I mean jesus, you act like a 10 year old. I was surprised to hear you're 19, you loser.

You just critisize everyones work and you think you're fúcking amazing... Well you're not, you're rubbish so fúck you!!

Learn to spell or even construct a proper sentance. I've fixed it as much as I can, lean from it. :)

As for shortykid and flameyextreme, you both need to grow up. People don't suck up to Ipixel, they just understand why he says what he does. If he says that you simply suck, it MAY make you slightly angry, so you'll think to yourself, "Grr I must prove him wrong!" Gradually you will get better and if you come up with original things, he may say something nice.

If your going to flame someone, atleast make it so we are able to understand the flame.

anto

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Loyal Member
Feb 18, 2005
Ipixel is a prick yeah but he is great at graphics so where you get he ''sucks'' from i don't know, anyway i think the sig is ok but theres something about it i don't like =/.

FUTURA

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Jun 25, 2003
DXB
Vannaroth, its not bad for a first try. The border is pretty useless, stay away from teh complex 'distorted' borders, theyre VERY toy. The font isn't good either, but the effect on it works well with the background, which is ok.

I pretty much like the background, but if you reworked the border and font TOTALLY and simplified the entire concept, it would work very well.

6/10

Also, you goons will never appreciate i-pixels work because your eyes are accustomed to crap legend of mir/fire/lightning/electric/dragon signatures with filter effects. Regardless of the concept, most of the sigs on here are TACKY, and people are taking this budget'ness within sigs to be 'pwn'. Sorry goons, but i-pixel honestly actualy does soundly thrash 99.9% of you at designing.

Skyline

LOMCN Admin
Staff member
Administrator
Mar 26, 2003
Sheffield
FUTURA said:
Vannaroth, its not bad for a first try. The border is pretty useless, stay away from teh complex 'distorted' borders, theyre VERY toy. The font isn't good either, but the effect on it works well with the background, which is ok.

I pretty much like the background, but if you reworked the border and font TOTALLY and simplified the entire concept, it would work very well.

6/10

Also, you goons will never appreciate i-pixels work because your eyes are accustomed to crap legend of mir/fire/lightning/electric/dragon signatures with filter effects. Regardless of the concept, most of the sigs on here are TACKY, and people are taking this budget'ness within sigs to be 'pwn'. Sorry goons, but i-pixel honestly actualy does soundly thrash 99.9% of you at designing.
Not been horrible, but most people on here are about 13. They dont understand the professional look, they like the kiddy look.

Therefore dont appriciate Ipixle's work.

Vannaroth

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Apr 21, 2004
London/Aberystwyth
Alright thanks fut I'll work on that. It wasn't orignally gonna be a sig lol, i was just fooling around a bit then decided to stick an image and a border on it, which explains the crappy font.

I like I-Pixel's work and respect his skill and talent, it's just that he's so hateful toward everyone and has nothing constructive to say, just flames.

FUTURA

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Jun 25, 2003
DXB
Don't hate on him, and read between his flames. They usually have truth/advice in them. If not then you done somethin pretty poo :P