The Legend Of Mir Salvation - The Legend begins.

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!
Join Discord

Labour0fLove

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Oct 18, 2005
<center>
Savationbanner1.jpg
<marquee bgcolor="blue"></marquee><the legend="" begins="" at="" ....="" mir="" salvation...="" height="33" width="82" alt="Idocs Guide to HTML">

<marquee></marquee></the><marquee>The Legend begins at www.mylegendofmir.com</marquee><the legend="" begins="" at="" ....="" mir="" salvation...="" height="33" width="82" alt="Idocs Guide to HTML"></the>

<center>
Server Ip = 109.109.246.250
<center>
<a href="http://109.109.246.250/ServerStatus.php">Check server is online here</a>

Website = www.mylegendofmir.com

Downloads= http://www.mylegendofmir.com/Website...d=46&Itemid=53

Auto Patch= http://www.mylegendofmir.com/Website...d=47&Itemid=54

For more downloads, patches and information, please visit our website!

The New and improved Salvation server, was created from the basics of the Old Medium Rate Server, but with much more content and gear.
While trying to keep the classic and unique systems created when it was a medium rate server, Salvation has turned in to a high leveling,high powered server with many items available for all levels.
The change from medium rate too high rate means even the more casual players can enjoy the vast amount of items available too the players.

There are so many caves, new and old too explore, as well as experiencing old quests, such as the fate sword quest too, new quests that you gain when you level!

New GameMasters and server helpers have been employed to continue to listen to the players and what they want and constantly update the server.
as well as access to the forums to post your own ideas for everyone on Salvation too see.

Salvation has 25x the exp, of that a normal rate euro server has, so you can level quicker and feel what its like to be strong without the long wait and grind.
We also offer masses of new items, from lower level sets too level 90+ items! Don't think we forgot about Heaven and Mir sets either!
PKing is a massive part of Salvation, with the high amount of pk willing players you wont ever get bored out of the towns safezone, while still being able too find space in caves too hunt without being in a constant duel.

New players
Still think that you have too go through the slow process of getting those low levels to get into the more exciting caves?
Think no more, with the Instant level 45 characters and basic level 40 gear, you can get straight into the mass of the game, leveling in new caves, and fighting bosses!

Think you might get bored?
Well you would be wrong, with the constant updates and additions of quests, new items, new caves, and Holiday Events and GM Hosted Events and PVPing with other mir players, there isn't much time to stand around and be bored.

New and unique items
A lot of new and never seen before items have been introduced for even the highest of levels with Heaven and Mir items still staying at the top of the list as it was intended.
Items designed for high damage dealing and protection sets for defense have also been added while maintaining a PVP balance that gives every one a chance to fight, Not only creating a fair PVP/PVE environment but giving you the chance to change and mix your gear for the best equipment for different fights!

New caves and hunting Grounds
A lot of new caves have been added as well as the original classics that the late great Euro Mir offered.Caves starting at level 40 ranging right up to level 200 will be added as the server progress's to accommodate the higher level players who hammer the leveling aspect of the game, there isn't just one cave for a certain level, there are multiple caves for level groups, so you always have the choice of where you would like to hunt, rather than being bound to one cave.

Server Specifications
RAM:4.00 GB of RAM
Processor Speed:intel(R)Pentium(R)DUAL CPU
Connection:100 Mbps
Hosting Location:United Kingdom
Name of Host:Tagadab</center></center>
<center>
<a href="http://109.109.246.250/ServerStatus.php">Check server is online here</a>

Last edited:

Labour0fLove

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Oct 18, 2005
download speeds are quite slow off your website, are there any mirror links?

not atm :( I will try and get it sorted on the dedi within the next four hours - sorry didn't think about this... Blonde moment :001_wub:

Thanks for approving preacher :)

Bon

Legend
Legendary
Jul 29, 2004
Kent, UK
You hosting this now labs?

is it a fresh server or still 1 thats been up for months?

Kani

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
May 8, 2007
lol first client download link don't work, the separate links on website are slow and i don't think autopatcher link works..

Kani

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
May 8, 2007
Crap just noticed i posted 3 times, sorry mod delete posts if u cud please!

dopey

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Feb 17, 2004
Ireland, Derry
wiped for more donations? pretty bad

I don't think this is the case, i may be wrong but... there way an answer to mine/your question. I believe that the server is being run by someone different, they were allow'd the files from the original owner. They have just released the server again but said they would be updating it.

but as i say i could be wrong

steve

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Oct 20, 2005
Reading
i'll give it a month before they're after donations. also dopey, it's "allowed"

dopey

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Feb 17, 2004
Ireland, Derry
i'll give it a month before they're after donations. also dopey, it's "allowed"

you must be bored to correct my grammatical errors at this time, although i respond megavideo just give me the limit :angry:

sorry for off topic

Anonlol

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Feb 25, 2010
Trying to put down servers for more donations to yours? Pretty bad. Gtfo back to your server and actually respond to some feedback (And I dont mean feedback in the sense of 'Stop crying') Suggest a mod wipes the spam off the thread