The Legend Of Mir Salvation - The Legend begins.

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!
Join Discord

Labour0fLove

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Oct 18, 2005
wiped for more donations? pretty bad

In answer to this :

It did not get wiped to make more donations at all, I didnt own the previous files, I am trying really hard to make a good go of the server and there is constant updates happening evryday to make it bigger and better than before.

Come on Ben you have known me years.... :001_unsure:

twigletuk

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Oct 17, 2005
Crewe Cheshire
In answer to this :

It did not get wiped to make more donations at all, I didnt own the previous files, I am trying really hard to make a good go of the server and there is constant updates happening evryday to make it bigger and better than before.

Come on Ben you have known me years.... :001_unsure:

typical jealous ben by sounds of things wants everyone on 4h even no its boring tbh should bring back OS!

ρяєα¢нєя

Unstookie Titled
VIP
Aug 19, 2008
Hello server owner,

Were trying to crack down on spam in server adverts. To avoid unessecery post can you please enable and add a Kaori Usercount Siggy to your first post.

1a. Advertisements MUST contain an IP address, Servername, Host Machine and Internet stats, Exp Rates, Starting Level, Starting Gold, Direct Download Links, Website and Forum Links and Kaori Usercount Siggy Image in the post itself.

A Kaori Siggy Image can be added using the code below:
Code:
http://www.kaorimir.com/LOMCN/Siggy/..._IP_Here&char=

You will need to forward Port 3000 if your server is running from behind a router.

Please complie with this request ASAP.

Cheers

p

paul.obrien

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Aug 28, 2008
ρяєα¢нєя;728399 said:
Thanks for sorting it so quickly.

p

Np ill make a proper one soon.The karori one sucks and it doesnt even work correctly

DigitalDeath

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Nov 14, 2009
servers crap user count sucks no 1 wants play due to open and closing willy nilly for donation scams to start over every couple of months then re open and tell us its run by another person like hathor was a new gm bollox it was paul and we all knew it so he lied to make ppl come bk. there naff to do all quests are wrong have to wait for another gm to contstantly fix every problem on all quests he makes and it makes u think who hell ran dark realm as thats spot on compared to salvation all shagged up basicly and the gm that knows more then paul has now left and lab is in charge yeah right its run by paul he does every thing hes the worker behind the curtain. no offence to lab shes never run a server b4 but pauls spose to be teaching her all he knows well good luck as your quest wont work either as his didnt if u learn from this guy. 1 last thing his best gm Dena was the brains on that server and she gave him ideas to use which he liked then came on lomcn and made out as he was the master of all his work so another lie haha list is endless tbh

peace out enough ranting thats my views on any 1 that plays this server.

paul.obrien

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Aug 28, 2008
servers crap user count sucks no 1 wants play due to open and closing willy nilly for donation scams to start over every couple of months then re open and tell us its run by another person like hathor was a new gm bollox it was paul and we all knew it so he lied to make ppl come bk. there naff to do all quests are wrong have to wait for another gm to contstantly fix every problem on all quests he makes and it makes u think who hell ran dark realm as thats spot on compared to salvation all shagged up basicly and the gm that knows more then paul has now left and lab is in charge yeah right its run by paul he does every thing hes the worker behind the curtain. no offence to lab shes never run a server b4 but pauls spose to be teaching her all he knows well good luck as your quest wont work either as his didnt if u learn from this guy. 1 last thing his best gm Dena was the brains on that server and she gave him ideas to use which he liked then came on lomcn and made out as he was the master of all his work so another lie haha list is endless tbh

peace out enough ranting thats my views on any 1 that plays this server.

thanks for your constructive post once again.
Ive being scripting for a long time.
So if you expect anyone to believe that i can do scripts then your a Muppet.
Every thing else on this post can be taken as you want it.This is the third time you have said this rubbish and i'm sure it wont be the last.
Its funny tho how i had to ban you and you start all this.
Grow up sunshine

WhoMeYou

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Mar 15, 2010
TOWIE!
So because a server shuts, means its jew to not getting donations any more, maybe he had personal stuff to deal with, not every thing evolves around mir DD grow up u idiot, Does he force you to donate ..... no ? Does he force you to play .... no, so if you got nothing decent / constructive to say, keep ur ****ty thoughts to your self, as your a nobody and no1's gonna listen to what you say. Get a life move on to a new server! in sted of dwelling on what uv lost! Tool!

/Xpod

Crystal24

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Nov 16, 2009
Newcastle Upon Tyne
So if you expect anyone to believe that i can do scripts then your a Muppet.

First off you should really read what you put before you post :001_tongue:

Secondly, in DD's defence he is right about all the scripts not working correctly, apparently they were all tested before they were actually put into the game but there is no way they could have been. Nearly every npc or quest that was put in had to be fixed by another GM.

• The picnic quest had mobs spawning in the wrong places, mobs not spawning at all, mobs not having drop files.
  • Players waited weeks for the ok/oks spawns to be sorted.
  • Gamepoints npc took your gamepoints but didnt give you some of the items.
  • The Craft Lady was giving you items rather then taking them.
  • One of the quests where you had to kill a certain number of a certain mob wasn't counting when some of the mobs where killed.
  • The Craft Lady would give you the wrong items.
  • You could get to Group Cave by coming back out the Light BDD door so you didn't even need a group.
  • The Development Quest was supposed to have 100 parts to it but it was left unfinished after about 5 parts and when players reached that bit another GM had to add abit just to keep them going until Paul decided to add a bit more. Even then it was only one part at a time, not really enough to keep the players busy until he had time to finish it.
  • Players were donating for Group Teleports and Boss Room Teleports only to find when they used them to get to certain caves some of the doors didn't work or the caves didn't even have mobs in them.
  • Alot of the minimaps where wrong.
  • When about 9 new kits where added at the same time they all had the same skins, lots of people complained because everyone looked the same regardless of their level or class. These were left like this for weeks until another GM changed them.
  • Adv. Pet Tokens where supposed to be set so the pets would only last about 6 hrs. The script had them lasting over 2 days unless you logged first.
  • Alot of bosses were either put in without drop files or had their drop files deleted.
The problem with this server is that more time was spent trying to add new items, quests, caves etc all in one go instead of concentrating and fixing the issues it had.

Alot of the issues could have been fixed within a few minutes, such as, female armour skins being different in the char screen or one of the weapons not showing up on the female chars, but these bugs were left on the forums for weeks and when Paul was asked about them he simply said he "couldn't be arsed" to fix them and I know for a fact he said this as it was me he said it to.

I think what DD means by not all his ideas is that not everything in the server was done by Paul, players gave him ideas for quests etc, his friends gave him ideas, maps, quests, items etc were put ingame by another GM. There was also a post on lomcn awhile ago by Paul who was talking about how he found a Korean site that showed him how to use CHECKNAMEDATELIST command when he never found it at all, someone else did and they showed him how to use it because he wanted to be able to get the subscriptions script working quickly so he could start trying to get people to subscribe.

As far as the donations go, yes, nobody can make you donate or subscribe but alot of time was also spent on making sure there was enough perks and items to try to get everyone to subscribe. Also alot of players didn't like the fact that there were constant shout outs about how to subscribe etc and there was double GameGold every week to try to get people to donate.

It's also true that alot of players have left to go to other servers and wont be going back because they do believe it will simply close again in a couple of months and it's only re-opened for donations. Personally I'm not sure if this is the case or not but I can understand their reasoning. If you think about it, it was open for a few months then closed due to "personal issues", then it was completely wiped and re-opened. However, Paul pretended that he had sold the files to another person and came back with a new GM called Hathor because he didn't want anyone to know it was him. Personally I think this is abit dodgy in itself. A few months later it closed again due to "personal reasons" and now it's been wiped and re-opened again. If the server was closed due to personal reasons then yes, nobody can have a go and argue about it but what I would like to know is why keep wiping it? why not just re-open it the way it was when it closed and why come back under a new GM name and pretend to be someone else. Even going as far has having both GM chars on at the same time?

Last edited:

DigitalDeath

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Nov 14, 2009
So because a server shuts, means its jew to not getting donations any more, maybe he had personal stuff to deal with, not every thing evolves around mir DD grow up u idiot, Does he force you to donate ..... no ? Does he force you to play .... no, so if you got nothing decent / constructive to say, keep ur ****ty thoughts to your self, as your a nobody and no1's gonna listen to what you say. Get a life move on to a new server! in sted of dwelling on what uv lost! Tool!

/Xpod

you got room to talk you little wopper you praise paul kissd his ass lick his shoes then come on lomcn and slag him off bout his server xpod you the biggest back stabber any 1 can come across u muppet. al find the posts u did and put on here cause u only deny it so before u comment on a post know what there ona bout instead of jumping in as usual u prick jog on ya tool haha what a charva.