The6Arks Mir2

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!

3gena

Mir2 Server Creator
Dedicated Member
Aug 17, 2015
Cairo
Do not evade the swear filter
WTF is that bullshit
Because Usercount from pheonix is not going down he don`t want to open .....
is not about codes and other is about usercount all the time is doing this ....
i can’t understand how ur throwing s h i t at my server in public but asking me private to help you, you even asked me to send you my source code! 🤷‍♂️

Edited by me

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Symtax and Jev

BlackWizz

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jan 31, 2017
why my post has been deleted.....
You are piece of s h i t
So you leave him to speak like that ....... on my first post i dont say something like that
but this piece of sh it 3shita is ok to speak like that 3shita

BlackWizz

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jan 31, 2017
Im chill but is not okay to speak with me like that
Is a community here?
or
a free chat so everyone can speak how he want??

BlackWizz

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jan 31, 2017
I leave a normal replay i didnt break any rule
I didn`t say anything about hes brain or is a piece of sht....
he say he will open on 19 so he think he can make ppl quiting from pheonix but on 18/04 he see pheonix still had 150-180 UC he change the date because some off codes are not ready realy???
If your server are not ready so don`t post you will open on 19/04....
With ppl like this UC from servers goes down .... thats why LOMCN server is max 200 players because he release server every 3-4 months
in 3Years he release 9 server on his name ...

Jev

ғᴜᴄᴋɪɴɢ ᴊᴇᴠ
Staff member
May 16, 2017
Worthing, West Sussex
I leave a normal replay i didnt break any rule
I didn`t say anything about hes brain or is a piece of sht....
he say he will open on 19 so he think he can make ppl quiting from pheonix but on 18/04 he see pheonix still had 150-180 UC he change the date because some off codes are not ready realy???
If your server are not ready so don`t post you will open on 19/04....
With ppl like this UC from servers goes down .... thats why LOMCN server is max 200 players because he release server every 3-4 months
in 3Years he release 9 server on his name ...
Tell me you've never ran a server without telling me:

Bugs come up, that **** happens

Reactions: 3gena and BlackWizz

BlackWizz

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jan 31, 2017
Tell me you've never ran a server without telling me:

Bugs come up, that **** happens
Mate come on
He use the same server/map/teleport/system from the first server what bugs can come out....

3gena

Mir2 Server Creator
Dedicated Member
Aug 17, 2015
Cairo
Mate come on
He use the same server/map/teleport/system from the first server what bugs can come out....
The server is not only a map / teleport for me if thats how u can see servers work, monk is a new, weapon lvl feature is a new, archer being reworked from 0, codex is a new, pet item evolve is a new do you want more ? I do not know why i even replying to you!

Reactions: Symtax

BlackWizz

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jan 31, 2017
Is fine maybe more ppl have more brain and he stop to change de server every time.....
Hes last server has run with players max 1 month and after that dropped to 20 UC
From what i heard some players don`t want to wase time on this ....
I know he got a good content and i know how much you need to work to make a server
I like him because all the time add something else but because he speak like that i wish some player to change hes mind and stop to play hes server
GL and HF

Jev

ғᴜᴄᴋɪɴɢ ᴊᴇᴠ
Staff member
May 16, 2017
Worthing, West Sussex
Is fine maybe more ppl have more brain and he stop to change de server every time.....
Hes last server has run with players max 1 month and after that dropped to 20 UC
From what i heard some players don`t want to wase time on this ....
I know he got a good content and i know how much you need to work to make a server
I like him because all the time add something else but because he speak like that i wish some player to change hes mind and stop to play hes server
GL and HF
If people don't want to play it, they wont. It's really that simple.

Reactions: 3gena and BlackWizz

beer

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Feb 18, 2004
The server is not only a map / teleport for me if thats how u can see servers work, monk is a new, weapon lvl feature is a new, archer being reworked from 0, codex is a new, pet item evolve is a new do you want more ? I do not know why i even replying to you!
ok I understand this, is there any way to open server and just disable archer and monk etc from creation, and just say server wipe once archer monk are ready :D You can use your own test server to do work on then patch it when complete, These other batch of mir2 doing my head in it needs more new servers again. Or someone get LCD to open mir chrons again or give files away, that was best mir ever!!!

Reactions: BlackWizz

beer

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Feb 18, 2004
superglue 3gena to chair till its released!!!!
computer rage GIF

3gena

Mir2 Server Creator
Dedicated Member
Aug 17, 2015
Cairo
I have been working to improve monk logic attack and some systems such as Codex - Duel plus the client graphic and blending code I have some left to finish and test then we will be able to go live.
If you would like to add your name for the beta testing please join our discord and submit your name there.
I will be posting changes soon once finished and tested

Blending.png