The_Mafia

smoochy boys on tour

mutatedkbass

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Veteran
Jul 4, 2004
Why is it that whatever server u go on there is a guild called the mafia, cant people be original?....its just like pissing me off, just think of your own guild name yeah??????? =/ ffs

LeoCrasher

Former Administrator
VIP
Mar 23, 2003
::1
MAYBE its the same guild? ;) *cues xfiles theme*

There used to be a LOMCN group which had a guild on most the popular servers. Forgot their name but I remember if they were on it, I didn't want to be.

/Leo

mutatedkbass

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Veteran
Jul 4, 2004
The_Mafia are the reason i quit servers, not because theyre good, just because there normally filled with 12/13 year old chavs pretending to be SubZero from phoenix or some cheater like DiabloDoom....

Yah.. Just annoys me, However i do know that ZEROpower has a little secret mwahahahahahaha and i know whom he is mwahahahaha

NickAKAVexus

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Apr 16, 2005
New york
mutatedkbass said:
The_Mafia are the reason i quit servers, not because theyre good, just because there normally filled with 12/13 year old chavs pretending to be SubZero from phoenix or some cheater like DiabloDoom....

Yah.. Just annoys me, However i do know that ZEROpower has a little secret mwahahahahahaha and i know whom he is mwahahahaha

ZEROpower from phoenix is MentaL's warrior, its not a secret, and the conspiracy theorys, thats for you to decide.

Posted on behalf of MentaL.

Timbaland

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jun 1, 2004
i make The_Mafia on every server i go on? btw what server u on about? :eek: Massacre? ;)

Purple

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Oct 9, 2003
think hes on about Torozor i just made TM fubs on there, 1 man guild and merking it

MacenBeefy

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jun 5, 2006
Yeh, they're a bunch of chavs who get beaten by their parents :*( i feel sorry for them. I'd just ignore em, they'll soon get pissed off.

O and btw don't leave the server thats what they want :agree:

think hes on about Torozor i just made TM fubs on there, 1 man guild and merking it

WTG... want a number 1 Nob Head Guild of the year award?

/Mrbeefy

MacenBeefy

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jun 5, 2006
He was'nt crying he was saying he Quits the servers because of them.... duh! you need to go to reading lessons, cause not once did he say he was crying.

/Mrbeefy

Skyline

LOMCN Admin
Staff member
Administrator
Mar 26, 2003
Sheffield
T_M are on every server because its a guild made by the same group of people. They will tell each other about servers and soon all flood onto the same server and work as a team.

there pretty good if you ask me.

MacenBeefy

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jun 5, 2006
Why are they good? Because they think they own every server they go on? nay, they are just pathetic lil cheats.

/MrBeefy

Killmaster

Legend
Legendary
Golden Oldie
Loyal Member
Nov 13, 2003
Well as the some ppl may no i dont like TM either but i have some sort of respect for them because when they make a guild its strong and yes they do work as a team but then again i love to fight with them. Most of them are gd PKers as well (never fort i wud say that). Its like when i start to play a server i either make a guild called Un4GiveN or ThePatriots. I normally rack in the members but not the strongest.

Vagrant

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Jul 13, 2004
Romania
MacenBeefy said:
He was'nt crying he was saying he Quits the servers because of them.... duh! you need to go to reading lessons, cause not once did he say he was crying.

/Mrbeefy
When you post that u quit a server because a guild is killing you and you post here well it sounds like a cry baby to me

Robert

Actual Jesus
VIP
Jan 1, 1970
Yes.
Put a horse head in my bed and learn some italien, then i will call you The Mafia.

Until that day i prefer Ass_Holes.

Wond

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Feb 24, 2004
IRELAND
beard said:
Put a horse head in my bed and learn some italien, then i will call you The Mafia.

Until that day i prefer Ass_Holes.

Do all that and learn some english, then reply to a thread concerning us.

Purple

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Oct 9, 2003
lol. TM run the private server community, specialy when all of us r on 1 server
now days its like 4-5 tm, not all of em

Pottsy

Legend
Legendary
Feb 26, 2004
Maybe T_M should try and flood over Euro Mir, they won't last long then cause they can't lvl up to be the highest in a few days :P