The_Mafia

elohelMeight

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Feb 8, 2004
Surrey
erm bon, ''fight me irl''... thats something T_M would say... like TheDon / Rocky / Justin (whatever name he has)

Ash

Peace Not War .
VIP
Mar 13, 2004
England (UK)
As far as i know, TheDon/Rocky is no longer a TM member? o_O I think i am thinking of the right person.

And its only him that would say that.

elohelMeight

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Feb 8, 2004
Surrey
he is also known as Rebirthed... and i think his new lomcn acc is Silversnake??

but hes a gimp who thinks hes a 'G'

-Raz0rfang-

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Jan 30, 2006
Banned
T_M are some people who think there 'ard' because they can kill some pixels with there pixels. IRL they walk through the halls scared.

T_M Are a load of 13 yr old suck bombs,

Bon

Legend
Legendary
Jul 29, 2004
Kent, UK
Loved1 said:
erm bon, ''fight me irl''... thats something T_M would say... like TheDon / Rocky / Justin (whatever name he has)
i dont liek him neway, and no ppl like manofwisdom + hallgarth off euro ask 2 fight me irl when they r 40+ old bald men :cray:

-Raz0rfang- said:
T_M are some people who think there 'ard' because they can kill some pixels with there pixels. IRL they walk through the halls scared.

T_M Are a load of 13 yr old suck bombs,
can we learn 2 read the posts 1st and ull find out that no1 is actually under 15/16?

Pete107

🐑[E]dens-[E]lite🐑
Developer
Dec 10, 2003
Todmorden, West Yorkshire
if you lot are on bait The Mafia where fubu was in then T_M is a strong guild I've been in the mafia with them at the early start of mir2 priv server's they are/were very good at team work and that's what mir always lacked in within guild's team work will always win stick together with 10 of them, they fight as their 20 or more.

Pete

Silversnake

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Apr 24, 2006
Ye, i'm 14 but i dont cry about a game, If we do hav under 14's/15's there more mature then u are (Y), Just to let u know i aint even in T_M no more i quit it, I like going solo, And ive changed my ways so...

Skyline

LOMCN Admin
Staff member
Administrator
Mar 26, 2003
Sheffield
mutatedkbass said:
I believe you are wrong, KoS on Phoenix Were the first solo guild on euro mir to kill EM and make it drop :)

Basically. The_Mafia, are gangster wannabes. everysingle one of them has a picture of 2pac in there avatar. They are all almost dyslexic 10year olds. Just annoy me.
I sometimes have 2pac as my avatar... doesnt make me gangsta wanna be.

You should stop with the stereo types, because people like 2pac doesnt mak ethem gangsta's, or gangsta wanna be's.

Wond

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Feb 24, 2004
IRELAND
{TheKing} said:
Well hmmm, what about Doaky, Rocky theres enuff ppl that hav left my guild soon as mafia asks them so stfu u clown.

You mean when they ask to join us.