Time for a new server yet ?

Join Discord

RoNeZ

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Jun 2, 2004
Boro
x32 is a medium rate & you dont get any thing on plate on that rate.

As for the server there is nothing new in it. Same old official caves, have to run all over to the caves, no new items or no new kits, mobs shadows bugged, mobs get displaced with you hit them. No wonder Azura's Inferno server got more new things then your server had.

Do enjoy a dead server with +5 user count including the 3 GMS.

mob shadows wouldnt be buged if u used the auto patcher as for mob displacement im working on that and as for new stuff there is alot of new things but they are for later levels and there is many new caves you where on for a total of what 10 mins? exp gets alot higher in the higher caves this will be my last post here. kthxbye

Gigabit

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Oct 21, 2010
lmao sorry who the **** are u lol ?

i have been a gm on several different servers both mir 2 and mir 3 which none have been mine i had a server add a few month ago but others were releasing there servers a few weeks befor i had planned and i am not putting effort to get 5 players.

as for covering cost like i said have been a gm on servers and have payed for 2 dedis in the past so i know how much it costs. am 20 full time job with baiscly no outgoings other than phone bill and beer funds so easly cover cost of a dedi

ye as for pegasus server wtf 1 euro a day for x2 exp lmao GTFO
I'm in a better position to respond with regards to this, as I have never opened a server and closed it down within a matter of weeks and don't intend on opening a Mir3 server either. I've not only looked at this account for you, but I have also looked at your other account and from doing the math, this will be the 5th thread that you have created on such a topic and yet to materialize a half decent server from it. Not only that, you have also worked on several servers with Sirsimpson, that never lasted any more than a couple of month. As for being a GM, that actually means nothing at all on private servers, as anyone can be a GM on a private server. Try actually being a GM on an official server, then I might actually trust you.

checkra1n

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
May 30, 2006
mob shadows wouldnt be buged if u used the auto patcher as for mob displacement im working on that and as for new stuff there is alot of new things but they are for later levels and there is many new caves you where on for a total of what 10 mins? exp gets alot higher in the higher caves this will be my last post here. kthxbye

Many new caves you joking or something ? I was on all day no new caves same old official caves. New caves like you said which are not in game screen shot or something ?

TritoN

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Aug 21, 2003
Many new caves you joking or something ? I was on all day no new caves same old official caves. New caves like you said which are not in game screen shot or something ?

Give Olymp~Evolution a little time to mature. Remember its still in open beta and the Server-Team which is part of the O.S.T. will get better with time and so will the server. I remember the Olymp~Classic started out with around 6-10 players as well and reached usercounts around 200 after about a year.

T0MMY

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Aug 5, 2007
United Kingdom
I'm in a better position to respond with regards to this, as I have never opened a server and closed it down within a matter of weeks and don't intend on opening a Mir3 server either. I've not only looked at this account for you, but I have also looked at your other account and from doing the math, this will be the 5th thread that you have created on such a topic and yet to materialize a half decent server from it. Not only that, you have also worked on several servers with Sirsimpson, that never lasted any more than a couple of month. As for being a GM, that actually means nothing at all on private servers, as anyone can be a GM on a private server. Try actually being a GM on an official server, then I might actually trust you.

Leave me out :P Was young and naive when I was making mir3 servers.

Joe hasn't made his own server so maybe give him a chance. But I dont think he going to a mir 3 server.

Mir 3 community is dead.