Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Oct 14, 2004
Bristol, UK, England
whats a mod got to do with anything???

" IceMan - Today, 10:53 AM
Nah i'm pretty much done with Mir.
I'm moving on in life, due to get married and move house in afew weeks. "

im sure if ur pretty much done with mir and moving on in life u dont need to be a mod?

....****

Tom27

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Sep 15, 2005
Norwich
lots of mods here dont play mir anymore?

whats your point?
His point is, for someone who is suppose to be seen as a high point of LOMCN community, he strung along a server load of players. Gave no notices, still hasnt officially said anything to anyone playing rise, and basically behaved like a dick.

acer777

Banned
Banned
Veteran
Jul 28, 2010
send me files ice on msn and ill get the server back on and have time to sort it out.

Pottsy

Legend
Legendary
Feb 26, 2004
Lol just let it go lads, whats done is done.

Just let us all learn from mistakes and not to wait around for another of his servers, if not his rep as a mod, then his rep as a host has certainly taken a blow which won't soon recover.

So just drop it...and come play Azura's Hero server =D

Exwizz

Legend
Legendary
Feb 1, 2010
Newcastle
His point is, for someone who is suppose to be seen as a high point of LOMCN community, he strung along a server load of players. Gave no notices, still hasnt officially said anything to anyone playing rise, and basically behaved like a dick.

lol at high point...

he cleans and closes threads wow thats high... lol

Pottsy

Legend
Legendary
Feb 26, 2004
I'd still play if it came back up wouldn't you?

Lol i think you'd be on your own...going by the trend it would simply come offline again, if it was High Rate maybe...but i don't fancy wasting that much time when its a Low Rate cause of the difficulty part of leveling

DiabloDoom

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Mar 1, 2010
Could see this happening, he'll be back in a few months starting another server, then go missing saying his kids ill, he's working 80 Hour weeks, blah blah blah, same as he did on Elysian.

Remove him from Mod tbh, he can't spell, and struggles to communicate socially.

Tom27

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Sep 15, 2005
Norwich
lol at high point...

Are you ****ing special? If someone new to the mir community comes on here and see's a moderator of the forum, treating mir players like ****. Not having the decency to even officially say anything. They will want to stay here? Moderators are in place to set an example. I think the fact he is a moderator and a host he should be a little more 'proffessional' that he was.

Exwizz

Legend
Legendary
Feb 1, 2010
Newcastle
lmao stop spitting your dummy out because he took his server down.. you knew what he was like so you should of expected it...

Tai

HEAD CAPTAIN
Staff member
Administrator
May 11, 2003
United Kingdom
Could see this happening, he'll be back in a few months starting another server, then go missing saying his kids ill, he's working 80 Hour weeks, blah blah blah, same as he did on Elysian.

Remove him from Mod tbh, he can't spell, and struggles to communicate socially.

As far as I'm concerned he's not allowed to advertise any more servers here...

Tom27

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Sep 15, 2005
Norwich
lmao stop spitting your dummy out because he took his server down.. you knew what he was like so you should of expected it...
Spitting my dummy out? I'm simply arguing with you because you make absolutely retarded points. It wouldn't surprise me if your inbred or something the way you articulate your points. You cried the most when it went down so thats hardly something you can use againt me. Now shut up you ****ing mongrol.

Prai

Most Importantest
VIP
Sep 10, 2004
Keep the abuse down. The thread can stay open aslong as valid comments are made and people don't start getting offensive towards other members.

Exwizz

Legend
Legendary
Feb 1, 2010
Newcastle
Spitting my dummy out? I'm simply arguing with you because you make absolutely retarded points. It wouldn't surprise me if your inbred or something the way you articulate your points. You cried the most when it went down so thats hardly something you can use againt me. Now shut up you ****ing mongrol.

lol this mir geek needs his fix!!!!!

Skyline

LOMCN Admin
Staff member
Administrator
Mar 26, 2003
Sheffield
lol at high point...

To be fair to Ice, he's always helping and offering to help people out.

His servers may have failed recently but you can't take away the fact he's helpful.

Dorf

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
May 13, 2009
As far as I'm concerned he's not allowed to advertise any more servers here...

when you consider he took down a LR that had been up for 10 months, just to have a 6 week flash in the pan which was wiped twice and still was screwed I see where you are coming from.. Ice does help out around here and I think he's fine as a mod, he just shouldn't dabble with running a server.. it always buggers up, and I don't know what it is, but he can't actually just post what is going on.. he makes a small lie and it snowballs til he's in a corner with no way out.. ICE.. ffs, you do lots around here, and we do appreciate you help mir2 keep going, but bloody hell, we aren't asking for blood here, just tell people what is happening.. even if it makes you look bad, it still isn't as bad as stringing people along then saying 'can't be arsed'.. that's what annoys folk the most. You had the start of a good server, why do you think like 30 people were hanging around like vultures.. even though it was LR, perhaps because of it!! You need to sort yourself out, if you want to run a server, then get a bit more serious about it.. The heat you are getting from people here is because of disappointment, just think about that, if it was rubbish you were offering then nobody would be disappointed no? Get your act together bud, shoving your head in the sand don't cut it.

oO~Unknown~Oo

Banned
Banned
Veteran
Dec 4, 2007
UK
when you consider he took down a LR that had been up for 10 months, just to have a 6 week flash in the pan which was wiped twice and still was screwed I see where you are coming from.. Ice does help out around here and I think he's fine as a mod, he just shouldn't dabble with running a server.. it always buggers up, and I don't know what it is, but he can't actually just post what is going on.. he makes a small lie and it snowballs til he's in a corner with no way out.. ICE.. ffs, you do lots around here, and we do appreciate you help mir2 keep going, but bloody hell, we aren't asking for blood here, just tell people what is happening.. even if it makes you look bad, it still isn't as bad as stringing people along then saying 'can't be arsed'.. that's what annoys folk the most. You had the start of a good server, why do you think like 30 people were hanging around like vultures.. even though it was LR, perhaps because of it!! You need to sort yourself out, if you want to run a server, then get a bit more serious about it.. The heat you are getting from people here is because of disappointment, just think about that, if it was rubbish you were offering then nobody would be disappointed no? Get your act together bud, shoving your head in the sand don't cut it.

Amen to that.