Torozor (1.9 server)

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!

Sooden

LOMCN VIP
VIP
Jul 21, 2003
in the hole i'm digging
EXP and leveling explained

Take a mob like BoneSlave 700 exp Now 1400

Level30=196000 (140 mobs to level)
Level31=1140000 ( 814 mobs )
Level32=1180000 (842 mobs)
/\ seems a lot to kill, so

Unlock some quest then go kill PGEvilApe 2200 now 4400

Level30=196000 (45 mobs)
Level31=1140000 (259 mobs )
Level32=1180000 (268 mobs)
/\ reasonable, with only a few extra mobs needed each level after 31 (that why its slows there ). And easy to kill if you get quest items and stuff.

So if it was x5 then go kill PGEvilApe 2200 would be 11000

Level30=196000 (17 mobs)
Level31=1140000 (103 mobs )
Level32=1180000 (107 mobs)

Now, if you get EGG for pets, or Do quests and unlock pets (Spend some Bloody cash, its not hard to come by!!!) then you can start mass killing mobs what ever class you are. And if you are one of them people that struggles to kill the hardest mob they can because its give most exp, while trying to lvl – that just makes you a bad leveler !

Sooden

LOMCN VIP
VIP
Jul 21, 2003
in the hole i'm digging
Client Issue.. See piccy

You need to download ledu files

Search forums for link (will find it sometime) files ar 71-200mb depending on how they where zipped

Last edited:

Telasero

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Feb 23, 2005
Yes server is slow leveling but the items corrispond to the leveling speed, is a great server imo Alpha of 1.9

Sooden

LOMCN VIP
VIP
Jul 21, 2003
in the hole i'm digging
Trying to upload All ledu files, to see if it fixed problem..

Just a black screen could be that the client is blocked by firewall...

Also, so people don’t think I’m an ass, I do agree that the x1 exp. was a little hard, It based it on my leveling speed, but I know the sever of by heard. Like the drop files before, I am willing to change thinks, just don’t ask me to change to much (or stupid requests)

Sooden

LOMCN VIP
VIP
Jul 21, 2003
in the hole i'm digging
GoD™ said:
i think lvl exp needs to be tuned down abit need kill like 1mill mobs just to get 1% its ridiculus

(( Miss read your post, you where on adout setup - but statement still stands ))
Yeah, well, tomany people have complained about exp >< It was a bit to low, probaly a bit to high now lol... And i'm not reworking EXP DB at this time (i just wanna have a little rest)

Woulder if you can use fraction in setup file. like exp

and if to may high level are found leveling in low noob places... then :
HighLevelKillMonFixExp=1 will be turn off, witch reactivats mob level/exp cut off

Added: Exp may (most probably) go up when I write next patch, else everyone will get uberl level and have nowhere to go

Will start on next patch sometime this week. Just gotta hang in there

May even get to work on patch on wednesday (got stuff to do tuesday).. adding lvl 55 to 70 areas and item - if i'm not getting hounded on forums :P - I wont work on and new quest as that takes time (AND NO ONE DOES THEM ><), just try and get maps/item/mob

Last edited:

3g123

Look this lvling thing is getting stupid so i am going to point it out to you nice and Simple.

IF U DONT LIKE THE ****ING EXP THEN DONT ****ING PLAY THE SERVER OK GOOD NOW DEAL WITH IT OK .

Oh yea there will be 2 servers in 1 soon.
Torozor and SolaStone

andym

Banned
Banned
Veteran
Mar 6, 2005
here
lol @ ur post telling ppl to **** off then saying oh btw its two servers how mongish

sirchrist

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Feb 23, 2005
Poole Dorset
Sooden said:
ARRRRRGH!

EXP amount is set for each level in setup – the amount needed each is has be lower 10x, exp may look low… Sod it, I’m just getting ticked of with noobness

And with EXP at x2, I bests not get one complaint about some items being unnecessary because you level so fast.. PFT

OMG, 1st off. you need learn how to put a type, wtf is " the amount needed each is has be lower 10X" are you from an english speaking country????..

2nd, Noobness , lmao i have been playing on-line rpg's b4 you were a glint in your daddys eye...

Don't want a server that you can reach lvl 100+ in 4 hrs etc..
But a server that has some leveling that makes sence,
I mean
Lvl 30 196000 exp req'd
Lvl 31 1140000 exp req'd
Lvl 32 1180000 exp req'd
Thats a joke..

Oh and the Lagg is really Bad,
Think you need to sort out this server, b4 it cashes and burns..:fthrower:

And a Host saying if you don't like the ****ing server then ****off,, LMAO nice way to Advertise your server..:sbum: .. Really should name the server
MUPPETS_R_US