Torozor (1.9 server)

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!
Join Discord

Smila

left...
Golden Oldie
Dec 5, 2004
OMG i have been waiting for this day to come... Torozor back!!!! omg omg omg this is gonna be my server from now on. if its as good or better than the 1.4 version i wont stop playing it!!! excited :O

cookies16

LOMCN n00bie
Jun 11, 2005
Foundation is a muppets server for sure. Hes right they made exp ike that so why play if your just going to cry about it.

Sooden

LOMCN VIP
VIP
Jul 21, 2003
in the hole i'm digging
sirchrist said:
OMG, 1st off. you need learn how to put a type, wtf is " the amount needed each is has be lower 10X" are you from an english speaking country????..

2nd, Noobness , lmao i have been playing on-line rpg's b4 you were a glint in your daddys eye...

Don't want a server that you can reach lvl 100+ in 4 hrs etc..
But a server that has some leveling that makes sence,
I mean
Lvl 30 196000 exp req'd
Lvl 31 1140000 exp req'd
Lvl 32 1180000 exp req'd
Thats a joke..

Oh and the Lagg is really Bad,
Think you need to sort out this server, b4 it cashes and burns..:fthrower:

And a Host saying if you don't like the ****ing server then ****off,, LMAO nice way to Advertise your server..:sbum: .. Really should name the server
MUPPETS_R_US

If the best you have is to pick on my typos and bad English, go Spam someone else, and the lag – I’m not the host and I’m doing all I can (been nothing but helpful). Also Its Children like you that made me leave the mir scene last time. Your so full of it!

Also readjusting to 1.9, I had to take 1.4 files to 1.9 in 3 weeks and see how well it goes… I didn’t use anyone else’s files, I did it all my self from scratch. I’ve been nothing but helpful on these forums since i came back, i just cant understand people like you

(sadly, below 45 exp req will be reduce for them that want a 'FEEL GOOD' sever)

* And as was just rude to host trying to get sever back up and running. Host didn’t deserve it.. FFs its all free.

Last edited:

Smila

left...
Golden Oldie
Dec 5, 2004
y there be a waitin time for maps etc.

sooden dont let em get to u am sure server is good

Telasero

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Feb 23, 2005
Smila server is fekin ace :P Hurry up and get ur but on when it comes back up...

Warlock

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Jul 13, 2003
Scotland, UK.
I cant get on either.. this is what i get..

Do u need to use FTP,Mir,MirSetup ini's?

or can some1 post a screenie of there folder?

Smila

left...
Golden Oldie
Dec 5, 2004
exactally wot i get m8 i think that is conn closed error. i use the normal mir exe and got the same conn closed error. ill edit a ledu client for server and post

Smila

left...
Golden Oldie
Dec 5, 2004
so am i its not working i think i am missing a file L-mon23 or summit like that warlock if u get that error too tell me.

Smila

left...
Golden Oldie
Dec 5, 2004
but do u get ' missing L-mon23.will some functions switched off ' or something like that?

and would this affect connection

Smila

left...
Golden Oldie
Dec 5, 2004
ok i c it must just be me any way it shouldnt affect connection as i just wouldnt be able to see some mobs. warlock check and see if you can get online with the normal exe.

Sooden

LOMCN VIP
VIP
Jul 21, 2003
in the hole i'm digging
Few people get this error, and whiles severs up, as i can get one.. i still dont know what the problem is.. will look into it more on wednesday (i cant on tuseday as is my missis dbay)

Just try the standard suff if you haven already. Make sure no firewall is blocking it (including windows), even though that normaly gives me a black screen.

Last edited:

Smila

left...
Golden Oldie
Dec 5, 2004
happy bday to missies sooden. i will try to reintsallin if that dont work then i give up :S

IceMan

Hero's Act Mir 2
Legendary
Apr 17, 2003
looks like u maybe missin the l-gameplan and l=face wils

Sooden

LOMCN VIP
VIP
Jul 21, 2003
in the hole i'm digging
If that the case, they should be in ledu data on first page. i uploaded all the ledu data i use to get one.. let use know if it fixes the problem. ty

(the L-gameplan and L-face wils or in that 78mb ledu download)

Last edited: