Torozor 2.0 High Rate Server 24/7

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!
smoochy boys on tour
Status
Not open for further replies.

Bon

Legend
Legendary
Jul 29, 2004
Kent, UK
both torozor and oldskool down, omg, we might have to actually play village!! haha, as if. :P

shinsu

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Jul 11, 2003
server is down, dont spam this thread killmaster or zen2 will post the new exe when the server is finally back online, give them time.

/ancient

hypocrite lol most of your posts are spam saying how you good you are ingame.

tbh don't most of you have exams to revise for seeing as a high percentage of player are around 16..

bottom line, be patient

daneo1989

I am Ancient.
Staff member
Dec 5, 2005
UK
hypocrite lol most of your posts are spam saying how you good you are ingame.

tbh don't most of you have exams to revise for seeing as a high percentage of player are around 16..

bottom line, be patient
1, i dont spam mostly.
2, i dont need to revise
3, i got work instead

/ancient

Snowman

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
May 30, 2005
i am the smartest 16 year old in the world, i dont need to revise

- villagge aint tht bad ;P shame bout all the downloads bein uploaded onto some ****ty rapidshare/filefront..

Snowman

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
May 30, 2005
ye

if you read some of the posts then you may know... isnt exactly hard to do

Last edited:

niss

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Jul 11, 2004
i am the smartest 16 year old in the world, i dont need to revise

- villagge aint tht bad ;P shame bout all the downloads bein uploaded onto some ****ty rapidshare/filefront..

Rapidshare is great if u have a fiver to pay a month for access to it ;)

Snowman

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
May 30, 2005
ok if usay so :)

btw instead of everyone asking when its going to be back up why dont you just wait till yoda posts on here telling us its back up. i arnt even a gm but just flciking through the posts like 1 every 5posts is asking when its going to be up and as a gm when your working hard on it the last thing you want everyone asking is when its going to be up since it seems like you dont care about the hard work there putting in to get the server back up you just want it up coz ur "bored" when theres plenty off other things you could go and do.

Last edited:

Rocket

LOMCN Member
May 28, 2005
North East (Brotton,Redcar)
fkin helll ste i just ****e myself when i seen ur post thought it had gone down for good again -.- hopefully back on next wed so hope its still up cos im dieing to play lol at gfs atm off home today tho so ill cya when i log on nxt wed

Dc
aka
diecast

Mythoss

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Mar 23, 2004
Germany,Berlin
can any1 help me pls
i just make me an account and it says "great account succesful"

after i write ID&Pass and i press enter nothing come only a popup and say anything korean =/ cant understand what they will tell me

can any1 help me pls

Damian

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Ravagers
Game Master
Jun 13, 2003
just a bug m8 try a few times n it should let you in :)

LegendOfMir

LOMCN N00B +1
Veteran
after i write ID&Pass and i press enter nothing come only a popup and say anything korean =/ cant understand what they will tell me

Mythos try to write slowly and dont push the key Enter imediately , coz the DB search first what u write , and after response...
Wait to push Enter 1-2 sec. This is the clue. :) :P

Status
Not open for further replies.