Torozor Returns!!!!

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!
Status
Not open for further replies.

Silversnake

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Apr 24, 2006
-Raz0rfang- said:
  • Yes, It's a lie. *clap* 20 points.
  • OOOHHH Look we can't help our selfs with the lies. He isn't on his computer 24/7.
  • ANOTHER LIE. Nobody would want to dress like a chav
so one last thing, stop looking in the mirror.

So if ppl wouldent want to dress like chavs.. how come i do how come half of the world does and otha half r going round in baggy jeans with holes in there jeans, and t-shirts with load of tatoos with snakes all ova there body, and black make up riding a motorbike, shh mate no 1 would want to dress like a goth either but still sum ppl do.

joe112

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Feb 1, 2006
daneo1989 said:
*Angel* said:
danny were u th 1 i made t_c with? coz who ever started off on anci was ok n then turned in2 a prick n 2 gready.. i give him a 170 helm for nout n wouldn even gimme hero judge when got 1

well i got HeroCogn and i promised i would give to EvilTemprtress and the herojudge i got about 2days ago now that Ancient been banned (Mine did most of levels) ive lost everything with 3x char's and the hlm dosent consern me it's when he dosnt post anything about Ancient n orion getting a 48hour ban (Niss ur in the wroung there so u started the trouble) i agree i acted like a d*ckhead but u have the blame also,

Luke

AngelEyes

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jun 6, 2004
hmm if ur asking me right n this is jus what iiii reckons on this whole thing :S i recall u niss saying u acknowledge the fact it was one person not the other... yet u still wont give back the charas despite the fact its been said pass will b changed etc.. ye? well the image i get from that is the fact u sound as tho u been waitin for an opportunity to get rid of ancient as a whole... and now with this, gives u that chance an ur seizing it lol.
the fact im a gd mate of both ppl who play the chars n stuff comes into play but also my lil shellfish needs do too - that ancient had a few items that he was keeping hold of for me because i died a lot, and now they are gone also? lol pffft

Silversnake said:
So if ppl wouldent want to dress like chavs.. how come i do how come half of the world does and otha half r going round in baggy jeans with holes in there jeans, and t-shirts with load of tatoos with snakes all ova there body, and black make up riding a motorbike, shh mate no 1 would want to dress like a goth either but still sum ppl do.

lol why wud people wanna dress like a chav more than a goth? and btw things dont come as easy as chavs and goths matey so naaaa at ur statement, dress sense n fashion are split up into tons of diffrent categories... chavs and goths are jus perspectives so yer get ya facts straight (Y)

Last edited:

jenover

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Apr 30, 2003
Washington, Tyne & Wear
Silversnake said:

Yes, half the world are chavs and half are goths. Don't you realise how rediculous that sounds?

First of all half the world are definately not chavs (thank god for that) as I have lived in more countries than just England and fortunately the chav subculture exists only in England out of all countries that I have been in. And nobody would want to be a chav unless they allready are one. The reason they exist in the first place is because of some of the mistakes the government made (for example, social benefits), breeding with gypsies (alot of norms and values between chavs are adopted from gypsies) and the black wannabes (adopted from african american culture). At the moment the problem with chavs in the country is a vicious circle as chav mothers are usually single, therefore the child has no male role model which makes him want to behave in an overly macho way and the chav subculture is the easiest option for the children. The amount of attention they recieve makes them feel proud of themselves and they try to make it clear to everybody that they are "proud" of what they are by wearing distinct clothing, overusing dialects, vandalising streets, etc. Once they are old enough to breed they realise that they can recieve money for just having children and they produce 5-10 clones of themselves and the cycle repeats.

So there you go, that is why chavs exist in the contemporary UK. However, you need to learn to see the world in more than just two colours, there are more subcultures than goths and chavs. And besides subcultures there are individuals who do not belong to any subculture. So the world is much more complex than you see it.

/Sweet

Silversnake

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Apr 24, 2006
How ever, goths r just the perfect sweet hearts aint they, yes ok mate what eva u say i bealive u (Y) keep dreaming blud, only cus u scared to step out ur front door cus u get bullyed by 8 year old chavs.

Gemma

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Feb 22, 2006
tbh thats true and ppl wear what they feal comfortable in some ppl in goth cloths and chavs like there cloths and ppl wear both its what ppl feel comfortable in

jenover

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Apr 30, 2003
Washington, Tyne & Wear
Silversnake said:
How ever, goths r just the perfect sweet hearts aint they, yes ok mate what eva u say i bealive u (Y) keep dreaming blud, only cus u scared to step out ur front door cus u get bullyed by 8 year old chavs.

When did I say goths are sweet hearts or anything along those lines? Any time I had a fight with chavs I left them lying down on the pavement bleeding. And why am I dreaming? I am giving you the actual logical explanation to why chavs exist. The only way to get rid of them would unfortunately be against human rights but I would love to see it happen. Either you get an education and a job or you die. Perfect country, just like Germany was before World War II. Unfortunately Hitler had to take it to extremes and come up with some other ideas which were not so good.

Soul

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Mar 23, 2003
Suffolk, England
Silversnake said:
lie? lmfao ok if u say so mate, and na u grow up ur on ya pc 24/7, ive seen ur pic, ur a geek that thinks hes a chav, trys to dress like one lmfao!
It is a lie, I would put money on it you haven't had or even made 500+ accounts on this forum.

I am alot more grown up than you are so for a start you have no room to tell me to grow up son.

I'm not at my PC 24/7 you idiot, I leave lomcn site logged in... If you have me on MSN you'd realise that I'm usually set to away/out with a 'personal message' most if not all days on and off.

I couldn't care if you've seen my pic? I think you've forgotten that I've seen your pic.. unless you sent a fake one which I don't frankly care either way.

Just because I wear a white cap? Which I happened to do alot before all this 'chav' scene came around my 'area' And in no way do I try act like any category I am purely my own person and that's how it is, I couldn't actually give two ****s what you think of my picture but I felt it necessary to explain myself because you talk such rubbish.

I am a geek? Look up the term geek, Then get back to me and if you half-knew me you wouldn't call me one. Fact is you don't know me.. and I don't want to know you so that's the end of that chapter.

/Jay

jenover

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Apr 30, 2003
Washington, Tyne & Wear
Soul said:
It is a lie, I would put money on it you haven't had or even made 500+ accounts on this forum.

I am alot more grown up than you are so for a start you have no room to tell me to grow up son.

I'm not at my PC 24/7 you idiot, I leave lomcn site logged in... If you have me on MSN you'd realise that I'm usually set to away/out with a 'personal message' most if not all days on and off.

I couldn't care if you've seen my pic? I think you've forgotten that I've seen your pic.. unless you sent a fake one which I don't frankly care either way.

Just because I wear a white cap? Which I happened to do alot before all this 'chav' scene came around my 'area' And in no way do I try act like any category I am purely my own person and that's how it is, I couldn't actually give two ****s what you think of my picture but I felt it necessary to explain myself because you talk such rubbish.

I am a geek? Look up the term geek, Then get back to me and if you half-knew me you wouldn't call me one. Fact is you don't know me.. and I don't want to know you so that's the end of that chapter.

/Jay

There is no way you are a chav mate, you don't have the attitude of one. Wouldn't say you are a geek either judging by how much I know you.

BTW, PM me your msn mate.

/Sweet

AngelEyes

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jun 6, 2004
Silversnake said:

lol yer ok watever bud - probably true to b honest ya know, kno wat those little b**tard chavs are like with no family and no future... oh! ud kno all about that wudnt ya u tard, go get a real dad before ya start insultin ppl on ere "meight"

-Raz0rfang-

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Jan 30, 2006
Banned
Silversnake said:

Nobody said that.

Never say blud again you pathetic chav.

Killmaster

Legend
Legendary
Golden Oldie
Loyal Member
Nov 13, 2003
CandyMan said:
why cnt iget on ? , i get to the gates and nuffin happens?

try login in a few times and it will finally get you in.
we have tried to sort it but no luck as of yet :err:

Killmaster

Legend
Legendary
Golden Oldie
Loyal Member
Nov 13, 2003
Is this thread made for spamming on? Cant you just do it via PMing? Just play the game and get on with it.

Status
Not open for further replies.