Trinity2.3 (Med Rate Server)

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!
smoochy boys on tour

ruckler

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Oct 22, 2003
i think u should give a go to the server more updates now in it numa temple and hard to get to oks not like before cant go without 3 4 players lvl 60+ and more will be added

Kanz

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Aug 13, 2010

Check thats the IP in Servers.ini within ur Trinity folder.

WhoMeYou

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Mar 15, 2010
TOWIE!
Sorry guys, been busy for a few days. Got a CsCs test coming up so been busy revising. Will be logging in tonight to chuck a few new things in like....

SERVER IS LIVE!!!!!!! btw.

Tonight i will be speaking to Kev about adding features for new players to give them a little boost.

Ash

Peace Not War .
VIP
Mar 13, 2004
England (UK)
Now downloading. Hopefully this server is worth playing, i havnt played mir for over a year or so haha!!! See you soon people.

Peace .

/Ash

Ash

Peace Not War .
VIP
Mar 13, 2004
England (UK)
Client is downloaded, but i cant load up the game mate. I think its my computer being gay lol, im running windows 7, and when i click the exe it comes up with... "Windows Cannot access the specified device,path or file properly. You may not have the appriate permisions to access the item" ...

help ;p

Trinity2.3

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jun 15, 2010
Client is downloaded, but i cant load up the game mate. I think its my computer being gay lol, im running windows 7, and when i click the exe it comes up with... "Windows Cannot access the specified device,path or file properly. You may not have the appriate permisions to access the item" ...

help ;p

First thing that springs to mind is that you have made a copy of the exe for your desktop and not made a "shortcut" instead.

Otherwise try running the game directly from the folder as see if you still get the same problem ?

Ash

Peace Not War .
VIP
Mar 13, 2004
England (UK)
First thing that springs to mind is that you have made a copy of the exe for your desktop and not made a "shortcut" instead.

Otherwise try running the game directly from the folder as see if you still get the same problem ?

Sorted it now mate, my antiv virus (AVG) was blocking/stopping the exe from working, so i removed it haha :laugh:

All WORKING & online. :)