Trinity2.3 (Med Rate Server)

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!

Trinity2.3

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jun 15, 2010
Trinity2.3

Server is live.

Dual core 1.6 cpu
2GB RAM
100MB Fibre connection
Dedicated server
IP 91.192.208.166

Server specs can and will be upgraded as required, no server issues currently.

Client Download:
Part 1 : http://www.megaupload.com/?d=2TXNRPGO
Part 2 : http://www.megaupload.com/?d=BTU15D7T

Server forums:
On the way

Gamemasters are:

Storm

This server will be looked after by 2 long term members of lomcn, and all bugs and issues will be looked into and fixed accordingly.

About the server

The server is intended to be a medium rate server.

Items
The server has a large item list with balanced stats throughout, there are no two items with the same skins, and we have tried to steer away from items that are the same but different colours, we wanted to create a server that you dont need to check the stats of an item to know how good the item actually is.

We have also made the stats slightly lower than a lot of current servers, firstly for better pvp and to stop people getting one hit kills, and also to allow for expansion.

Levels
Highest level is expected to be around 100 but again this allows for expansion.

Caves and leveling areas
Serpent valley has been ditched and replaced by dark province, including the normal numa temple, jinchon temple, ice cavern, plus dark cavern and dark temple, there are new mobs some you will have seen before, but we have tryed to give all mobs sound effects. There is also another province ingame called ForgottenForest this also contains new caves to explore. There are also custom caves and provs ingame that havent been seen before made by ourselves.

Pet system
There will be a pet rental system in game, you will require tokens to rent pets the higher level the better pet you get, you will also recive pets for achieving certain levels, pets will only last till you log.

Invasions
There will be invasions we have a script set out for them although we are goin to try to limit them to keep it reasonably fair for those who dont play 24/7.

Sabuk/Guilds
These will be worked on to make these more useful to mir players as in the past have been rather useless.

Pvp
This is a big part of mir atm, and will be as balanced as possible, in the server there will also be regular pvp tournments to gain small prizes and abit of fun!

The basis of this server is to create a balanced server, rather than stick loads of extra features into it and forget about the basics, once were happy with the state of the server we will add features to it.

Feedback is always welcome, there are things we intend to do that i havent stated but again we feel its more important to get the basics right unlike a lot of the trash we have seen recently.

Thanks.

Feel free to add my msn [email protected]

New Forums http://TrinityMir2.forumotion.co.uk

siggy.php

/Storm

Last edited:

IceMan

Hero's Act Mir 2
Legendary
Apr 17, 2003
Please add downlinks and so more info on the server

Anonlol

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Feb 25, 2010
Server could use a restart, im lagging + need one to implement your latest fix to BC, hopefully be huntable now lol.

Trinity2.3

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jun 15, 2010
Server could use a restart, im lagging + need one to implement your latest fix to BC, hopefully be huntable now lol.

Just had a reboot including changes to bc, st, zt, and bdd, all drops have also been tweeked, along with chm lowered to level 50, and drops adjusted accordingly.

Anonlol

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Feb 25, 2010
Like I said ingame I wont play until you make some proper changes to make BC onwards huntable, for a cave that is the 4th? lowest ingame I shouldnt have to struggle to pull the mobs to a corner and in the process of luring have to pot like mad because of maggots - exp isnt fantastic either and wont comment on drops as only stayed for 10 mins (5 hp buns worth.) Plus its the only place I can hnt now that I get minimal exp in woomas and starting to in rmv.

Server has potential its just a case of balancing, you probably got item rates right but mob stats in each cave go up faster than the ac/amc on kits can cope with.

Trinity2.3

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jun 15, 2010
Like I said ingame I wont play until you make some proper changes to make BC onwards huntable, for a cave that is the 4th? lowest ingame I shouldnt have to struggle to pull the mobs to a corner and in the process of luring have to pot like mad because of maggots - exp isnt fantastic either and wont comment on drops as only stayed for 10 mins (5 hp buns worth.) Plus its the only place I can hnt now that I get minimal exp in woomas and starting to in rmv.

Server has potential its just a case of balancing, you probably got item rates right but mob stats in each cave go up faster than the ac/amc on kits can cope with.

I have just checked bc and the mobs are fine, i checked with diff amounts of lvl 51-52 kit on, and with full kit on the mobs can bearly touch me, its just a case of finding the items to help you hunt there, i know some of the drops wernt changed untill after launch, but as soon as these items become avalible over the next couple of days, then bc will be fine, there really isnt much difference between rmv and bc, you just need to find a couple more items for your level, and they should be dropping in both wt and rmv.

Anonlol

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Feb 25, 2010
Ive hunted wt to death and rmv alot too - both times to the point i get an exp penalty for doing so, got pretty much full 52 kit, inc 1 rare ring, wearing ac belt+boots and even whacked ona warr ring for some extra ac. Only exception is my armour and I aint seen a single one drop for any class/gender.

Gave it another whirl. This time I had to wear a warrior ring+helm for more ac (At a loss of mc) and didnt notice much more of an improvement - Im curious did you just test in warr kit or tried wizard? The mobs certainly didnt 'Barely touch me'

To top it off I dinged to 61, and am getting less exp for centipedes now. I cant really hunt the cave effectively yet its telling me to move on to something harder already? And not a hint of any 60 gear in sight, lol.

Last edited:

Gmonster

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jul 2, 2010
Ive hunted wt to death and rmv alot too - both times to the point i get an exp penalty for doing so, got pretty much full 52 kit, inc 1 rare ring, wearing ac belt+boots and even whacked ona warr ring for some extra ac. Only exception is my armour and I aint seen a single one drop for any class/gender.

Gave it another whirl. This time I had to wear a warrior ring+helm for more ac (At a loss of mc) and didnt notice much more of an improvement - Im curious did you just test in warr kit or tried wizard? The mobs certainly didnt 'Barely touch me'

To top it off I dinged to 61, and am getting less exp for centipedes now. I cant really hunt the cave effectively yet its telling me to move on to something harder already? And not a hint of any 60 gear in sight, lol.

there was a lvl 52 wizz lvling in BC for bout 1hour + erlia, i aint been myself but he was lvling my friends and they only have 42 kit

ashleyuk

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Loyal Member
Nov 18, 2008
Server down??

All ways down when i try log on -.-

Gmonster

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jul 2, 2010
Server down??

All ways down when i try log on -.-

yep server died, they must have some auto update on the dedi that restarts it or sommin =/ need to turn it off, probs wont be online till chris or kev get up

Anonlol

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Feb 25, 2010
there was a lvl 52 wizz lvling in BC for bout 1hour + erlia, i aint been myself but he was lvling my friends and they only have 42 kit

Was he levelling the way wiz are meant to level though, balls deep in mobs and past the 3rd floor? (Which btw is FULL of mobs, which would be ok if you a/had room to lure or b/didnt get owned so much) Go try it for yourself, there isnt much point as seemingly no 60 stuff drop there, I wonder where it does.

Trin: what items will let me hunt there? I'm quite happy to hunt for them if theyre so uber, but need to know what they are.

Last edited:

Weikster

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jan 21, 2009
36th chamber
Just my opinion but sounds like yet another wizz wanting to be a warr.
People that play wizz don't realise they are meant to be physically weaker than any other class?

kash12

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Apr 22, 2004
Just my opinion but sounds like yet another wizz wanting to be a warr.
People that play wizz don't realise they are meant to be physically weaker than any other class?

He can't hunt in a cave that he's been told he's meant to be able to hunt in. He's not complaining about getting hurt, he's complaining about not being to survive somewhere he's meant to be able to survive.

/Nymph

Gmonster

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jul 2, 2010
Was he levelling the way wiz are meant to level though, balls deep in mobs and past the 3rd floor? (Which btw is FULL of mobs, which would be ok if you a/had room to lure or b/didnt get owned so much) Go try it for yourself, there isnt much point as seemingly no 60 stuff drop there, I wonder where it does.

Trin: what items will let me hunt there? I'm quite happy to hunt for them if theyre so uber, but need to know what they are.

im lvl 61 on my wiz and i just cleared bc...easily...
and yes i was balls deep in mobs firewalling and icestorming
if u want to see wat items will let u hunt there just look at my kit.

Anonlol

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Feb 25, 2010
what was your ac? only thing i miss is an armour. it is huntable now ill try jgain when lag clears. what drops armours or 60 gear?