Trinity2.3 (Med Rate Server)

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!

kash12

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Apr 22, 2004
How did they exploit? Unless there was a way for them to spawn ES.... it just sounds like a wrong entry in the mongen, which was your fault, if i go into a KR and see a bunch of bosses, i just assume no ones been in there for ages. It's your fault, don't blame it on romanians ( even though they are retarded cheating ****s )

/Nymph

IceMan

Hero's Act Mir 2
Legendary
Apr 17, 2003
How did they exploit? Unless there was a way for them to spawn ES.... it just sounds like a wrong entry in the mongen, which was your fault, if i go into a KR and see a bunch of bosses, i just assume no ones been in there for ages. It's your fault, don't blame it on romanians ( even though they are retarded cheating ****s )

/Nymph

i have to say i 2nd this,if there was a mongen error it would be the owners problem and shouldnt lead toa wipe

WhoMeYou

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Mar 15, 2010
TOWIE!
ok first off not my fault, i dont run the server lol, secondly. if you went into a cave and there was a room full of bosses dropping 66+ kit (Which is rather rare at this stage in the game) You wouldn't think it was a little bit wierd, and report it ?

They milked it for like 1-2 possibly 3 days. And only got caught because just so happened an "English person" went in there and reported str8 away.

Shank

The_Mafia
VIP
Dec 4, 2008
1 thing after another with this server, i did offer help to him, he didnt take the offer which shows he doesnt really give a **** about server and about the best set on his server on ppl's charas that they got off lvl1 mobs

DaBop

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Aug 14, 2003
York,England
Cant be arsed anymore tbh, didnt ever rlly put much effort in but dnt see point anymore, no offence to the GM lol - Gonna hold out for sumfin else i reckon

kash12

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Apr 22, 2004
ok first off not my fault, i dont run the server lol, secondly. if you went into a cave and there was a room full of bosses dropping 66+ kit (Which is rather rare at this stage in the game) You wouldn't think it was a little bit wierd, and report it ?

They milked it for like 1-2 possibly 3 days. And only got caught because just so happened an "English person" went in there and reported str8 away.

I'd think it was weird yes, but I wouldn't report it, not a bug/exploit, just a retarded mistake by a GM.

/Nymph

akira87

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Aug 15, 2005
Because of romanians exploiting (Y)...... And you all wonder why we cant stand you lol.

That's it blame "Romanians" and not just the collection of them that cheat, I'd say there are as many English, Philippine, American, Asians that cheat but it always leads to casual statements "****ing Romanians", We can't stand you bloody Romanians, In that case I can't stand the English some of you cheat, so I hate you all.

IceSlice

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
May 24, 2005
Under the Sea :O
shut it...the servers bin fked up coz u lot dint report the gm's mistake (again). wot i dont get is y did he rewind the last mistake he made wen we had mir items... but wont rewind the new mistake lmao. all its done is boost the scummy romanians even more! server is for the roms end of.

BleH

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Oct 14, 2004
Bristol, UK, England
hardly the romanians fault, the first 2 bugs wer exploited by english people even u maxi exploited the first one so dont blame them

IceSlice

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
May 24, 2005
well wot do u no about it all then? lol. true wot ur saying andy but we reported it :) we dint wait to b found out. we knew there wud b a 100% rewind! its gone too far and the server will never b fair now till its bin wiped

BleH

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Oct 14, 2004
Bristol, UK, England
i didnt report the 2 extra ones i found and the others i also know about so its not just romanians up for exploiting :p and things can easily be fixed without rewinds just the gm doesnt seem to have a clue/wont ask others for help

Trinity2.3

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jun 15, 2010
Ok guys your probally aware that things havent got off to a great start and i admit the mongen error was a typo on my part, but that wasnt the only problem, people are leveling to fast and orbs have got slightly out of control, so people have crazy statted items, plus the exploits.

In review i think the only solution is to call it beta, a lot of the issues have been fixed, use the server to have a mess around on while i fix the issues, i have the server for about 3 more weeks, so i might aswell keep it up for people to use and post any bugs comments on the server, then ill put it down and have a wipe.

I know everyone will be really annoyed, me included, as most of you know i have been working my socks off to fix the issues and its the making of a really good server, im going to be doing some studying this week so ill be on the week after fixing all the issues.

If your waiting for a decent med rate, get ingame and tell me what you like/dislike, and ill try to make everyone happy, it will also be comforting to new players when the server relaunches that the server bugs have already been found and fixed.

Those who have had talked with me know that i am a commited server owner and make updates on a regular basis, i am also studying for a diploma in game development, and this is a project that i will not give up on, im sorry to all the players that have played and since been forced to quit or give up the server, thanks for your support.

/Storm

PS Sorry for the essay :closedeyes:

IceSlice

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
May 24, 2005
Right so basicly me maxi crackhead and gmonster grinded for fkin hours...this is after the rewind so for the 2nd time we grinded for 65+ and between 4 of us we had mayby 2-3 lvl 66 items.....u tele to town and sitting there are 3 romanians all with 66-70 kits and tdb... yea we fkin love them guys. The shellnipper bug was reported straight away..but now roms milked that for days theres gunna be nuthing done? delete all there chars or wipe the server...the only choice u have tbh
/stirker.
n1 storm. completely agree.

Mully

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jul 9, 2010
ehh right so. Kev what is the story with donations people have made?

ty
/CrackHead