Trinity2.3 (Med Rate Server)

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!

Anonlol

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Feb 25, 2010
Wouldnt have thought to look but chris said there was a way of getting it. Makes sense to hide the drops in a mob noone ever harvests. Complete with x3 exp scrolls too, looks like someone planted a backdoor for if they wanted to play.

Chris22

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jun 10, 2009
Congrats you found the one i put in lol funny things is storm kickd me off server change pass to dedi etc i then guess passed to dedi and added it lol.

All the other exploits are nothing to do with me.

Still i gave him the chance to speak to me and get it taken out like a few hours after it was put in but he didnt wanna know so what can i say.

P.s if i wanted to ruin the server (Witch i didnt) i have a backup witch contains e1 passwords and also had access to storm GM char for like 4 days.

Shank

The_Mafia
VIP
Dec 4, 2008
surely once he saw u added the drops to shellnipper he went over all other drop files to check if u added more.... oh wait this is storm we're talking about.

Madman

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jan 16, 2010
Dejavu, dno why every server goes wrong when it goes live. Curse of mir i guess lol =/

Goodluck if ur relaunching.

Shank

The_Mafia
VIP
Dec 4, 2008
Dejavu, dno why every server goes wrong when it goes live. Curse of mir i guess lol =/

Goodluck if ur relaunching.
Because hes a **** server owner and cant run a server and must be abit thick anyway not to check basic things.

Gmonster

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jul 2, 2010
lol sigh, not even going to bother logging in again now.
was a fun week ¬_¬.

to ppl who ruined it for others:fk u, find sommin better to do u sad sad ppl

Kani

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
May 8, 2007
Mir servers seem destined to follow this story:

Be up in 1 hour.... 4 hours later: was slight delay my pc broke/forgot a pass blah blah

1 Week later 7 exploits been found and no 1 reported

! day later wipe full server! - half people quit

1 week later - due to no free time [no donations in secret] im shuttin server down

the end

Alecs

SPQR
VIP
Jan 10, 2009
Europa
Mir servers seem destined to follow this story:

Be up in 1 hour.... 4 hours later: was slight delay my pc broke/forgot a pass blah blah

1 Week later 7 exploits been found and no 1 reported

! day later wipe full server! - half people quit

1 week later - due to no free time [no donations in secret] im shuttin server down

the end

Yes, it's a shame but it's true. We need serious people to run servers.

Aspire

LOMCN n00bie
Jul 21, 2010
lol as well when you fixed shell nipper drops, and did rewind

they then gave 32k exp per shell nipper, dont know why

Anonlol

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Feb 25, 2010
The guy had the right intentions but honestly - u had 3? weeks before server went back up, 3 weeks of 'extensive testing for eery mob' and even then, WT KR ws only huntable at the start, I had to bug you to make caves actually huntable and even now when I was looking to move past ST you hadnt even done drops for the next areas, lol.

Who on earth is going to play after a SECOND wipe? Its a shame as you were hitting 23+ people on a couple days ago, now servers sorted its alright (Up to ST anyway, aside from the fact its a warrior server too, slow OP much?) but I cba levelling and gearing for a third time.

WhoMeYou

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Mar 15, 2010
TOWIE!
As soon as warriors get tdb, they become wayyyyy OP'd. PR Was bugged u needed 1 pr to stop slow / pa.

Server was pretty good. but i dont think you have enuff time with work studying to take it to its full potential.

People have offered help, you didnt take it. which i understand its ur server you wanna be 100% with it, but some times u just cant do it. everyone needs a little help and tbh kev, ur a little stubborn lol.

Hope it all goes well in the future but i seriously cannot see myself coming back here and re-leveling for a 3rd time.

Unless something was put in place like, all euro kit taken out.
Start level 40
With basic spells / kit up to that level.

All mobs need to be looked at and testing the appropriate kit with that level cave. Maybe get 3-4 People on and group cause obv not every cave is for solo'in. (Maybe add a Info to each teleport, Indicating appropriate levels for caves)

All kit needs to be looked at and balanced.

Need more caves for people to Group / Solo Needs more variety to the server rather than every1 hunting in the same place.

Caves like BG / Oks need to be 100% complete as they are still very fun for Group / Guild hunting Fighting.

(Already give you some ideas for Oks.)

But best of luck, any help needed as always you know where i am.

/Maxi