ValHalla

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!
smoochy boys on tour
Status
Not open for further replies.

DiddyMXC22

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jul 3, 2004
ok im really sorry for the people tht have leveld but sum **** has hacked me and now the mir.db is corrupt so i apologize but every1 has lost there chars im goin 2 start keepin a backup on my laptop just in case. once again im really sorry ull have 2 start again

stivy

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Mar 18, 2005
Dorset
lmfao omg i lost my lvl 160 char with snake armor and gr8mace i cba to start again and get them items again :*(

stivy

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Mar 18, 2005
Dorset
yea i know but i can prove i was lvl 157 at least and that i had snakeskin(m)

and u can just about make out the great mace if u wanna lvl me again lol ^^
well its not the lvling i mind its getting the kit

not your fault m8 just those dicks who hacked u but at the mo we cant make a char to start again

DiddyMXC22

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jul 3, 2004
kk ive "sorted" the guy out tht hacked me lmao 6hits and he was cryin/bleedin lmao. im tryin 2 sort it ok

DiddyMXC22

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jul 3, 2004
ok im sorry bout double post but im in a rsh ok the srver files are actually fuked i cant get the gamegate 2 work so the server will be dowb till i can sort it im relaly tryin 2 do so it will be up asap im really sorry bout this

stivy

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Mar 18, 2005
Dorset
DiddyMXC22 said:
kk ive "sorted" the guy out tht hacked me lmao 6hits and he was cryin/bleedin lmao. im tryin 2 sort it ok

LMFAO!!!! go on son * sees hacker * :wavee:

gd job m8, hope u get it up soon but u dont have to rush take ur time :D

sirchrist

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Feb 23, 2005
Poole Dorset
And another one bites the dust:tonbricnk

If i have to start again *** it, It's not the lvling thats easy its the kits,
I mean i was lvl 153 and wearing lvl 55-60 kit, so as far as iam concerned, its bye T bye to your server..

TBH, it could do with a lot of fine and I mean FINE tuneing..
half of the kit don't disply right, drop are S H I T, no maps, etc.....
Just a A Foundation Wannabe......

Pearl

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
May 13, 2004
Grantham
well i think server is awsome, but if my char as gone, cba gettin that kit agen >.< had only snake necky and snake sword ingame me thinks lol, not lvl im botherd about its just teh items, so me dunno if ill be bak on >.<

DiddyMXC22

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jul 3, 2004
sirchrist said:
And another one bites the dust:tonbricnk

Just a A Foundation Wannabe......

first of all the server is almost back up and i dont want the server 2 b like foundation

DiddyMXC22

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jul 3, 2004
SERVER IS BACK UP as my comp is slowly getin fuked im not hostin 24/7 ne more the sevrer should b up from around 10am gmt till bout 11pm

Karl

LOMCN VIP
VIP
Mar 8, 2004
Gloucester
mean server is down for the night then? over 30mins ago that was posted and now host is offline according to forum.

demonx

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Aug 4, 2004
England
the host cannot host anymore due to computer being fuked - unless he finds a host - the server dies :(

DiddyMXC22

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jul 3, 2004
may aswell delete this thread ive had 2 many problems with my comp so im not hosting and i doubt i can find a host so good bye ValHalla

Status
Not open for further replies.