ValHalla

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!
Join Discord
Status
Not open for further replies.

Robert

Actual Jesus
VIP
Jan 1, 1970
Yes.
sirchrist said:
And another one bites the dust:tonbricnk

If i have to start again *** it, It's not the lvling thats easy its the kits,
I mean i was lvl 153 and wearing lvl 55-60 kit, so as far as iam concerned, its bye T bye to your server..

TBH, it could do with a lot of fine and I mean FINE tuneing..
half of the kit don't disply right, drop are S H I T, no maps, etc.....
Just a A Foundation Wannabe......

what a twat just a foundation wannabe, you really ought to adhere to a different perspective. I dont like foundation its not to my tastes, if it were id play it simple as that, people like you need to choke and die. Just a foundation wanabee...i ****ing tell you.

huggybear

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Feb 14, 2005
MrRob said:
what a twat just a foundation wannabe, you really ought to adhere to a different perspective. I dont like foundation its not to my tastes, if it were id play it simple as that, people like you need to choke and die. Just a foundation wanabee...i ****ing tell you.

I agree server was awesome whilst it lasted and just to say a big TY to Diddy for putting up with us for the time he did...

DUDE182 SIGNING OFF...

DiddyMXC22

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jul 3, 2004
ty guys means a lot well ull b pleased 2 no ive found 2 people that hae pmd me and asked about hosting all may not b lost im still updating it and if it goes bk there will b alot more maps and items and a couple of new magics im not sayin for certain its goin bk up but ill let u no wots happenin

/Diddy

EDIT: sirchrist u are a fukin ****

Ragnar

Hallowed be thy name
Legendary
Golden Oldie
Loyal Member
Jul 20, 2004
Thread locked untill the server has a new host and will be online.

P.S i dont want to ban anyone so dont flame and force me to do it.

Status
Not open for further replies.