Warning: Booom (Vengeance/Champions Server Owner) hacked my FiveHeroes Account

Join Discord
Status
Not open for further replies.

DeathAngel

Banned
Banned
Jul 16, 2017
Someone logged into the Booom account after I created this thread.

HKkepAI.png

If I had to hazard a guess, and this is purely speculation without access to detailed IP logs, I would say that he logged into Booom using a proxy/anonymity service (e.g. Tor) to try and distance that account from the DeathAngel account.

This would explain why DeathAngel went from completely denying any knowledge, to now admitting that Booom is his 'friend in a different country' after the Heroes Rise YouTube video was deleted in a cover-up attempt.

It would also explain the last logged IP of Booom being different from DeathAngel's IP.

A more detailed look at the IP logs is needed, but this is up to LOMCN administrators if they have the time.

I like how you think, even tho I have nothing to do with this.

detective.jpg

WargodSius

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Aug 5, 2013
Now that DeathAngel has also confirmed that there is no possibility Booom 'just used his PC' it should be pretty open/shut if they come back as relating IP's in any way. Tai is usually ok with this sorta stuff, so we can get it cleared up eventually.

But remember innocent until proven etc. Don't harass/harm Heroes Rise until proven imo (

EDIT: After seeing last post, I'll edit this to say "Don't harass/harm Heroes Rise until proven imo, at least not for this reason. As he seems a bit douchey, go to town on him for that reason!"

---------- Post Merged at 03:46 PM ---------- Previous Post was at 03:44 PM ----------

Also, god ****ing damn do I love LOMCN. Everyone will claim to want the drama gone, or to avoid it, but y'all know that just like me, you've got a raging semi at the moment!

Tai

HEAD CAPTAIN
Staff member
Administrator
May 11, 2003
United Kingdom
I don't have computer access today so stay tuned kids

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

daneo1989

I am Ancient.
Staff member
Dec 5, 2005
UK
Right to clear things up from a quick search!

Booom IP comes from Spain,
DeathAngels comes from Jordan (hope you don't mind me posting that)

@EDIT: I'll let Tai do some more investigating,

On the topic. Its always good practice to use different Usernames & Passwords, I know people who don't because of ease. Hopefully this has prooved a point you cannot trust anyone with you credentials.

Last edited:

DeathAngel

Banned
Banned
Jul 16, 2017

No I don't mind that at all, I'm proudly saying I'm a jordanian -- and a muslim.

[video=youtube;xsXOR2_5O7w]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xsXOR2_5O7w[/video]

DeathAngel

Banned
Banned
Jul 16, 2017
Hey also this turned into a game!

Can I please make a post asking for everyone's IP ?

Lol.. makes you feel you are being tracked and watched..

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Mar 5, 2015
Hey also this turned into a game!

Can I please make a post asking for everyone's IP ?

Lol.. makes you feel you are being tracked and watched..

I think theres no user with the name 'everyone' but I guess you might aswell make a habit and take that name too :congratulatory:

DeathAngel

Banned
Banned
Jul 16, 2017
I think theres no user with the name 'everyone' but I guess you might aswell make a habit and take that name too :congratulatory:

haha you're very funny, but EDIT: can I please a post asking for everyone's IP (Excluding 1024 ?) because I know he lives in a **** hole.

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Mar 5, 2015
haha you're very funny, but EDIT: can I please a post asking for everyone's IP (Excluding 1024 ?) because I know he lives in a **** hole.

Oh man I love living in this **** hole, I hope I can get enough money one day and move to Jordan that sure is an *ahem* great place.

Last edited:

Nightrider

~{GoD}~
VIP
Feb 21, 2004
Southampton,Uk

@EDIT: I'll let Tai do some more investigating,

On the topic. Its always good practice to use different Usernames & Passwords, I know people who don't because of ease. Hopefully this has prooved a point you cannot trust anyone with you credentials.

Popcorn_1.jpg

went away for a few hours after keeping an eye on this thread and daneo ruins it :(

DeathAngel

Banned
Banned
Jul 16, 2017
Oh man In love living in this **** hole, I hope I can get enough money one day and move to Jordan that sure is an *ahem* great place.

Yes it is a great place indeed, But I don't think you can afford coming here .. as I don't think working as a male ***** make enough $$

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Mar 5, 2015
Yes it is a great place indeed, But I don't think you can afford coming here .. as I don't think working as a male ***** make enough $$

Did you just assume my gender? TRIGGERED

<SOSO>

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jun 8, 2012

Nvm....
I deleted the original post, but **** it...here it is :

I heard it's fun to be a female there...except when u guys rock em for some "infidelity" they didn't do. 200 degrees @ covered ops.
If he can't afford maybe u can recruit him for isis for free ye?

No offence, but North Korea is better.

Last edited:

WargodSius

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Aug 5, 2013
I know you were being twatty for the sake of it, but for the sake of clarity no one here asked for your IP. Nor did anyone give your IP. Nor would they usually.

The most that happens is an admin/mod would say 'yes, I can confirm they have logged in on the same IP in the past', 'yes, they look like the same user', or 'there's no evidence they are linked' etc

I mentioned earlier that I'd treat you as innocent until proven otherwise, despite anecdotal and circumstantial information suggesting that we ere on the side of believing DanBoss. And I will, but your attitude isn't helping anyone rally to you here.

Status
Not open for further replies.