Warning: Booom (Vengeance/Champions Server Owner) hacked my FiveHeroes Account

Join Discord
Status
Not open for further replies.

<SOSO>

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jun 8, 2012
Sry if my post offended u @DeathAngel , but I got triggered. I'm sure it's an ok place and I've exaggerated.
Salt over.

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Mar 5, 2015
Oh please he obviously changed his IP to protec his already damaged reputation, let's not forget that he stole a bunch of items

DeathAngel

Banned
Banned
Jul 16, 2017
I know you were being twatty for the sake of it, but for the sake of clarity no one here asked for your IP. Nor did anyone give your IP. Nor would they usually.

The most that happens is an admin/mod would say 'yes, I can confirm they have logged in on the same IP in the past', 'yes, they look like the same user', or 'there's no evidence they are linked' etc

I mentioned earlier that I'd treat you as innocent until proven otherwise, despite anecdotal and circumstantial information suggesting that we ere on the side of believing DanBoss. And I will, but your attitude isn't helping anyone rally to you here.

lol "my attitude isn't helping me ?" .. how about you look above, it will show you how they are clearly abusing islam or as they call it "ISIS"..

---------- Post Merged at 04:42 PM ---------- Previous Post was at 04:41 PM ----------

Oh please he obviously changed his IP to protec his already damaged reputation, let's not forget that he stole a bunch of items

Got any proof that I stole anything?

Nah, means you shut the **** up.

<SOSO>

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jun 8, 2012
Tbh O/T I mite add...I don't know the 2 guys arguing...but there's just one question I'm asking:
Why would some1 go through all the trouble to find bits and pieces and put them all together to form an accusation like that if it's not true? Maybe he wants to become an internet detective? Ummm or damage DeathAngels "reputation" before he even got one? Idk...

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Mar 5, 2015
lol "my attitude isn't helping me ?" .. how about you look above, it will show you how they are clearly abusing islam or as they call it "ISIS"..

---------- Post Merged at 04:42 PM ---------- Previous Post was at 04:41 PM ----------

Got any proof that I stole anything?

Nah, means you shut the **** up.

Yeh go read the entire thread, it shows how tou changed your youtube channel and everything.
Maybe this is how it finally begins - we've been threatened before (inception sound) one by one they will attack (another inception sound) but in the end, we all face a bigger threat..
Moh(yet another inception sound)
10/10 IGN

Last edited:

DeathAngel

Banned
Banned
Jul 16, 2017
Yeh go read the entire thread, it shows how tou changed your youtube channel and everything.
Maybe this is how it finally begins - we've been threatened before (inception sound) one by one they will attack (another inception sound) but in the end, we all face a bigger threat..
Moh(yet another inception sound)

Funny thing is I never had that channel..

Could some mod delete or do what ever in this thread? it's completely useless and it's going to turn into a fight and a racist thread (actually already turned into one)

WargodSius

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Aug 5, 2013
The only racist comment was quickly redacted. 1024 is only borderlining, but we could do with staying on topic tbh.

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Mar 5, 2015
You know, one funny thing I noticed is how booom hasnt answered anymore, whats wrong buddy forgot to log out and reply?
Ugh not funny anymore...

Last edited:

DeathAngel

Banned
Banned
Jul 16, 2017
You know, one funny thing I noticed is how booom hasnt answered anymore, whats wrong buddy forgot to log out?

lmfao, funny thing is i'm 16 and that account was created on 2003..

I must have of created that account when i was 2 years old.. god i was a internet genius back then

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Mar 5, 2015
lmfao, funny thing is i'm 16 and that account was created on 2003..

I must have of created that account when i was 2 years old.. god i was a internet genius back then

You just admit that you're booom and that you stole that guy's items.

DeathAngel

Banned
Banned
Jul 16, 2017
You just admit that you're booom and that you stole that guy's items.

oh god.. speaking to you is just like speaking to a 3 years old kid who doesn't under stand anything..

gonna ignore this stupid post completely, very stupid post and i'm pretty sure danboss is an internet Investigator, he wasted hours and hours to post some stupid **** and accused me.. well done my friend

iclap.jpg

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Mar 5, 2015
oh god.. speaking to you is just like speaking to a 3 years old kid who doesn't under stand anything..

gonna ignore this stupid post completely, very stupid post and i'm pretty sure danboss is an internet Investigator, he wasted hours and hours to post some stupid **** and accused me.. well done my friend

iclap.jpg

Perhaps you should ask him for some coaching, eventually you'll detect sarcasm
Oh and in case you havent figured by now, this is quite entertaining to me, so please do continue replying.

Last edited:

Koriban

Addict
Legendary
Loyal Member
Aug 18, 2006
Brighton
Well closed till Tai has a look.

After much deliberating with IceMan, we've come to an agreement to re-open the thread...

Get your popcorn here folks, popcorn, £5 a bag.

What will the outcome be? Will our lord and saviour Tai deliver his divine justice on DeathAngel, or have we been bamboozled?

Find out on our next episode of Sherlock - The LOMCN tales.

Last edited:

Vagrant

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Jul 13, 2004
Romania
If its true that boom and the angel guy are same person you should ban both of accounts and remove server advertisment before someone will log into his server and give him more account details he can use

EDIT : Just noticed the thread is closed, guess 10+ years on LOMCN has its perks ?:)

DeathAngel

Banned
Banned
Jul 16, 2017
If its true that boom and the angel guy are same person you should ban both of accounts and remove server advertisment before someone will log into his server and give him more account details he can use

EDIT : Just noticed the thread is closed, guess 10+ years on LOMCN has its perks ?:)

Oh god .. people are being very stupid ..

I've been working on my server for 6 months + now..

I have nothing to do with booom for **** sake.

This is supposed to be LOMCN - where you post your server advertisement, not If some stupid guy "danboss" posted some stupid thread accusing me that I "HACKED" his account means it's true..

上升的回歸

LOMCN Member
Apr 14, 2017
not hard to send a .mir2accdb over to someone though is it =/

---------- Post Merged at 07:08 PM ---------- Previous Post was at 07:06 PM ----------

Oh god .. people are being very stupid ..

I've been working on my server for 6 months + now..

I have nothing to do with booom for **** sake.

This is supposed to be LOMCN - where you post your server advertisement, not If some stupid guy "danboss" posted some stupid thread accusing me that I "HACKED" his account means it's true..

how you manage to get the files off lomcn?, your account was created in july, you cant access C# stuff id your not registered so, i highly doubt your server will be in the making for 6months + unless you got some files else where =O, anyway like i said in a previous post not hard to send an account database over an email or other systems.

DeathAngel

Banned
Banned
Jul 16, 2017
上升的回歸;1071849 said:
not hard to send a .mir2accdb over to someone though is it =/

Sorry, It's called MirADB :p

also, this thread is just ruining and ruining my server more and more, It's not even live yet for **** sake! lol

I don't think there is any point to open it any more (pretty much ****ed up now) thanks danboss! for accusing me with something I've never done!

iclap.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.