well i almost lasted a year....

2fast2furious

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Sep 22, 2004
drunk.., raced a fiesta in the pissing rain, tried to go dwn a 1 way road the rong way at ridiculus speeds, hit 3 metal bolards, lamp post, brick wall, flipd car =/ i broke arm in 2 places, fractured rib, and cuts / bruises, 2 pasengers also drunk gt away with bruises, no seatbelts on, lucky to be alive, end of me driving for 2-3 year i say, il upload a pic when i see they guy who took it.

idaBigA

Holley Mir 3!!
VIP
Oct 28, 2003
Stoke, UK
What a Class A Prick, you should try thinking about someone else instead.

Really a shame you didn't die and do everyone a favour instead of putting other peoples lives in danger for your own pleasure.

MentaL

Mir 1.4
VIP
Mar 3, 2004
Cardiff
tat-pwned-forever.jpg

Atomicide

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Jul 4, 2003
Well, im going to be stuck with the smell of Bull**** for the next few weeks. You are such a ****ing liar, seriously, its beyond the point of pathetic.

The only way I can see any of this being remotely true is if it is some kind of sexual innuendo about a gay encounter you had with a gang of male rapists behind a nightclub.

If it is true, then my thoughts go out to your family who no doubt want you to die as much as we do. Next time, how about parking on a railway line?

Zen2

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jul 26, 2007
Lol. 2f2f you are an idiot !_! although when your drunk.... you do stupid things and regret them `cmon peeps would thought you wud know this stuff by now!! poor lad

Lessons learnt?

1,Dont be drink driving u nob ¬_¬

2,Dont let mates tell u what to do!!!

3,Never go down 1 ways the wrong way!!

Enjoy the driving ban!! and the comunity service (was it worth it just for 1 night out gettin pissed) NO

JohnBarny

Known Cheater
Golden Oldie
Apr 16, 2003
Ya Mums
Lol. 2f2f you are an idiot !_! although when your drunk.... you do stupid things and regret them `cmon peeps would thought you wud know this stuff by now!! poor lad

Lessons learnt?

1,Dont be drink driving u nob ¬_¬

2,Dont let mates tell u what to do!!!

3,Never go down 1 ways the wrong way!!

Enjoy the driving ban!! and the comunity service (was it worth it just for 1 night out gettin pissed) NO
Read the forums, its about his 6th crash so far hes an utter retard with no regard for others should do everyone else a favour and stop posting about it if it is even true no one wants to hear his ****.

Shard

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Jul 12, 2003
It's probably a lie but he's still an arse.

czeldabolg

LOMCN VIP
VIP
Sep 12, 2005
Staffordshire, UK
Hahahahaha!

Seriously i remember on an old thread you said these exact words "I don't drive drunk" Yet here we go again.

Your a disgrace. If i passed you i would spit on you no joke.

You are a worthless piece of sh*t. And i feel sorry for the other drivers who ended up in the crash but not you.

RedDragonX

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Mar 5, 2005
I hope one day you have both your arms cut off so you wont beable to drive like a retard.

Nobody cares about your **** car stories anymore, its already quite clear you drive like an idiot.

kud125

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Aug 18, 2004
how long ago was this accident?
after being in a crash like that, with fractured rib, broken arm in two places, and the police charges i seriously doubt you could come on a forum and post tbh.
i smell bull****.

just in case you did actually do this, i must ask, are you going to get your mommy to write a letter to the court again you ****ing numbskull

i really want to run you the **** over in my car, then you might relaise the pain that you being a complete ****ing retard can cause to someone
you're such a ****ing arsehole, no wonder young people get such high insurance it's because of complete ****S like you.

after the what 5th 6th crash? and about the second one being drink driving, i seriously don't believe your tales, because young drivers get dealt with alot more harshly than other drivers, and being caught drink driving AND causing a hell of a lot of damage, you would of been banned from driving by now.
Also as you don't own a fiests you ****ing go on about driving your "Ashtray" and your van from work, i'm guessing that you wouldn't of been insured either..

quite frankly, i don't believe your lies, ****face.

TxGraphicz

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Nov 12, 2006
I was at this car crash, the car flipped and hit me and I slid across the road... After being dazed for a while I managed to pull mysellf onto my feet. Where a lorry then hit me and caused me to do 5 backflips and I flew 300 ft west from the road where I slipped on a rock and fell off a cliff. I landed on some sharp rocks so that was lucky.

Got back in the morning had a **** and figured I'd tell my story here.

But lol at the people getting annoyed at him for being a bad driver rofl, it's clearly horse****...And he posts to get that reaction, cmon I know most of you guys arn't this dumb.

Colonel

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Dec 30, 2005
Newport S.Wales
your a disgrace, if i seen you if probably punch you. if it wasnt for dicks like you i could get insured on a nice tidy car for a reasonable amount of money but instead when i get my car its gonna be well over priced.

on my way home from work today this twat undertook my mum on a round about junction i already had my hand on the door to get out but he wheel spun off. funny thing is he gave my mum a look as if she was in the wrong.