well i almost lasted a year....

2fast2furious

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Sep 22, 2004
http://www.bebo.com/Profile.jsp?MyProfile=Y pix will go on there, chk out in nxt cpl days, belive me or not... im fkin sik, i wudnt be arsed if i had died in ma crash, id be better off, cnt go see ma lass barly nw, gna have to change jobs or go to college as i work 20 miles away frm wer i live, past caring nw,

czeldabolg

LOMCN VIP
VIP
Sep 12, 2005
Staffordshire, UK
http://www.bebo.com/Profile.jsp?MyProfile=Y pix will go on there, chk out in nxt cpl days, belive me or not... im fkin sik, i wudnt be arsed if i had died in ma crash, id be better off, cnt go see ma lass barly nw, gna have to change jobs or go to college as i work 20 miles away frm wer i live, past caring nw,

"I wouldn't be arsed if i died in ma crash" Oh good god..

Tell me one thing if you do crash again and someone else ends up dead, how would you feel then?

I really do hope you burn.

And tx, we're not retarded ....well sept colonel. We're just bored xD

TxGraphicz

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Nov 12, 2006
That's no fun, and psst don't tell him that bebo link doesn't actually link to his bebo. We can giggle behind his back when he thinks his page views will increase by a whole ten.

Toxick

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Apr 17, 2003
lol at profile, it redirects you to your own bebo ¬_¬

and its all lies tbh.

idaBigA

Holley Mir 3!!
VIP
Oct 28, 2003
Stoke, UK
Who is the retard doing the commentary?
"err... window... err... puncture... errr.. "
I don't know whether he noticed, but the front end is missing!

If thats the state of your mates.. shows why you are such a retard as well. I don't know why I feel like slating you.. maybe cause you think this is cool.. and people will give you respect for being a retard! NICE!!

/Mick

NickAKAVexus

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Apr 16, 2005
New york
Are you seriously that **** of a driver?

I drive home 30 mins to my place drunk almost every weekend. Really drunk.

I race my friends doing speeds of 140+, crazy **** it is having 3 mustangs race.

Yes i've had seriously horrible mis haps like when I was on coke.. but not once have I ever crashed my car where I could not drive it.

This is coming from some one who races nubs daily and gets pulled over for doing doughnuts on the street.

Seriously learn to drive.

PS. what dumbass races in rain?

MentaL

Mir 1.4
VIP
Mar 3, 2004
Cardiff
What dumbass drinks and drives.. sure i drive high sometimes but ffs, dont drink and drive.. you too nick.