well i almost lasted a year....

smoochy boys on tour

Insane

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Sep 18, 2003
The Matrix!!
lol you probably don't even drink, get some friends fat ass.

LMAO, fat ass. Fook me is that the best you can come up with. See the difference is, I can drink, and beleive me I CAN drink, but the difference is unlike you tossers I have no desire to get behind the wheel of a car and potentially kill somebody, WNY? Because I have the brains I was born with unlike you stupid ****s.

I think its you who needs to get some freinds, or have you killed them all in drink driving accidents. ******, you and all your stupid brainless twats who selfishly put other peoples lives at risk should all be ****ing lined up and shot, because you deserve no more.

Fat ass! I can fit quite comfortably in the seat behind me steering wheel and dont need to be shoe-horned in because ive eaten to many cheeseburgers.

EDIT: Oh, ive just realized your only 18! That figures. Only a jumped up kid could have such a narrow vision of life. You think its clever to drink and drive, well your life will be over before its even begun and who will miss you. Your parents? When they have to look another person in the eye for the rest of their lives knowing their son killed another persons son/daughter whilst DUI, they will be so proud of you I am sure, a pillar of whats good in the world.

Last edited:

NickAKAVexus

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Apr 16, 2005
New york
LMAO, fat ass. Fook me is that the best you can come up with. See the difference is, I can drink, and beleive me I CAN drink, but the difference is unlike you tossers I have no desire to get behind the wheel of a car and potentially kill somebody, WNY? Because I have the brains I was born with unlike you stupid ****s.

I think its you who needs to get some freinds, or have you killed them all in drink driving accidents. ******, you and all your stupid brainless twats who selfishly put other peoples lives at risk should all be ****ing lined up and shot, because you deserve no more.

Fat ass! I can fit quite comfortably in the seat behind me steering wheel and dont need to be shoe-horned in because ive eaten to many cheeseburgers.

EDIT: Oh, ive just realized your only 18! That figures. Only a jumped up kid could have such a narrow vision of life. You think its clever to drink and drive, well your life will be over before its even begun and who will miss you. Your parents? When they have to look another person in the eye for the rest of their lives knowing their son killed another persons son/daughter whilst DUI, they will be so proud of you I am sure, a pillar of whats good in the world.

lol my pictures in the sticky I'm far from fat.

Do you honestly think your insults are going to harm me or change my habits? Nope.

I would like to continue to argue but I have better things to do then waste my time replying to a 30 year old geek. Peace out kiddo.

Insane

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Sep 18, 2003
The Matrix!!
lol my pictures in the sticky I'm far from fat.

Do you honestly think your insults are going to harm me or change my habits? Nope.

I would like to continue to argue but I have better things to do then waste my time replying to a 30 year old geek. Peace out kiddo.

And so is mine dickhead! Geek, well thank you, i take that as a complement, because knowledge is power and i can safely say that in that department i obviously come first because I have the sense I was born with, unlike you of course, who it would seem just wants to kill himself or somebody else.

And to finish off, I couldnt give a flying **** if you change, in fact I would rather you just died in a ****ing crash and do everyone a favour, because people like you make me scared to let my kids out on a night, people like you who have killed & injured many people I have known throughout my life, people like you who drink and drive and hit and run, who left ME to have extensive recontructive surgery on both my legs when I was just 11 years old because somebody obviously thought it was clever to drink and drive, then fail to stop after mowing me down.

So let me just finish here with a seriously final note, why dont you just drop off the end of the planet and die you ****ing twat.

PEACE OUT KIDDO!

Last edited:

Prai

Most Importantest
VIP
Sep 10, 2004
He RACED a fiesta, But smashes his vectra,,, I think :S

Insane

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Sep 18, 2003
The Matrix!!
who u talking to you fat ****.

I think its time this thread got locked, whatever the forum rules are, comments are getting too out of hand, and I admit to being guilty of that too. We all have the conclusion now, these guys are twats, theres no need to let this continue any longer, just lock it and lets move on to something thats worth discussing.