well i almost lasted a year....

smoochy boys on tour

TxGraphicz

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Nov 12, 2006
lol you're well cool, "Don't lie about me on the internet" I'll kick the **** out of you. My god you're a fanny at times.

RedDragonX

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Mar 5, 2005
stiesh wtf lol.....u herd that of giner ricky or kyle? there isnt a thing rong with them, i got pulled out last, they gt out n left me, ask ian mckaye and his lass, who was the car folowing me who kyle chukd a glass bottle at his car which was why i was drivin away fast, and the street nxt to the post office isnt 1 way is it not? prick, ian was right there wen i was bein pulled out... steish go sayin bs like tht, il kik ur fkin hed in, even if i jus gt a left arm u lil prik.

I dont like your txt language.

Pottsy

Legend
Legendary
Feb 26, 2004
Wow....nob lol

1. Most likely a lie
2. Just makes you look like a complete arse hole
3. Even if it was true, you're a dick for putting other peoples lives in danger
4. Just because you don't value life, doesn't give you the right to mess with others

I'm almost pretty certain you'd have at least a 2 month jail sentence for endangering lifes (Since you're the 1 driving), disobeying the rules of the road and destroying public property, oh and not wearing your seat belts.

stiesh wtf lol.....u herd that of giner ricky or kyle? there isnt a thing rong with them, i got pulled out last, they gt out n left me, ask ian mckaye and his lass, who was the car folowing me who kyle chukd a glass bottle at his car which was why i was drivin away fast, and the street nxt to the post office isnt 1 way is it not? prick, ian was right there wen i was bein pulled out... steish go sayin bs like tht, il kik ur fkin hed in, even if i jus gt a left arm u lil prik.

Why you say that i don't know, if you really did have those injuries, my 10 year old brother could beat you with both hands behind his back.

All you have to do is tell him where your injured and he'll aim for it, then you're down like the scum you are.

Last edited:

Prai

Most Importantest
VIP
Sep 10, 2004
*Next years post*

Well, He almost lasted a year, But now.. hes dead.

TxGraphicz

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Nov 12, 2006
*Next years post*

Well, He almost lasted a year, But now.. hes dead.

"I'll kick the **** out of you son? Why you been spreading these rumours that I'm dead"

"Nah man I'm not trying to be e-cool, just hate these rumours going about that I'm dead n ****... And you're topping it off Prai".

Of course it'd be phrased differently as hey Its' 2F2F, but you get the idea.

Atomicide

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Jul 4, 2003

I would find it perfectly plausable that you would run away and leave your friends to die if that would have been the case. Your pretty pathetic tbh, and obviously have no regard for life so you crashing and trying to make a run for it is more than likely.

Your just a jumped up little scrote that thinks he's a big man because he can drink and drive. The **** truly hit the fan for you this time, and I wish your friends had died so I could laugh at you, you mudering *******.

Another ironically awesome twist would be if your girlfriend was run over by a drunk driver. Now that would be some irony right there, and you would come on here to post about it, and get shot down in seconds. Just imagine your girlfriend sprawled on the road, at the hospital your told she isnt likely to wake up and if she does, she will be paralysed from the neck down, and probably severely brain damaged, and you realise that whoever did it to her is probably some "cool" guy just like you, bragging about his awesome adverntures. The driver could escape and not remember a thing, and the next day post about his awesome speeds on some forum and wait for replies, while you wait for your girlfriends parents to turn the life support off.

Your going to crash and burn badly and the day I find out its happened, im going to do whatever I can to make it that much worse.

w00t84

Big Dick
Golden Oldie
May 25, 2004
Newcastle!
I would find it perfectly plausable that you would run away and leave your friends to die if that would have been the case. Your pretty pathetic tbh, and obviously have no regard for life so you crashing and trying to make a run for it is more than likely.

Your just a jumped up little scrote that thinks he's a big man because he can drink and drive. The **** truly hit the fan for you this time, and I wish your friends had died so I could laugh at you, you mudering *******.

Another ironically awesome twist would be if your girlfriend was run over by a drunk driver. Now that would be some irony right there, and you would come on here to post about it, and get shot down in seconds. Just imagine your girlfriend sprawled on the road, at the hospital your told she isnt likely to wake up and if she does, she will be paralysed from the neck down, and probably severely brain damaged, and you realise that whoever did it to her is probably some "cool" guy just like you, bragging about his awesome adverntures. The driver could escape and not remember a thing, and the next day post about his awesome speeds on some forum and wait for replies, while you wait for your girlfriends parents to turn the life support off.

Your going to crash and burn badly and the day I find out its happened, im going to do whatever I can to make it that much worse.

Your pretty damn good at this, huh?

Pottsy

Legend
Legendary
Feb 26, 2004

If that did happen i doubt a twat like that would stick around to help her in that condition anyway.

Also, LOL good reply! ;)

FUTURA

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Jun 25, 2003
DXB
flippin hell lads, i just crashed my car and broke my ****ing arm, hit a tree and flipped over 4 times, right through a brick wall. I thought first thing i'd better do is come straight on here to tell you all, make sure you know.

muffinpie

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Jul 19, 2005
Was expecting one of these post's sooner or later, what a prick you are 2f2f i wish you died.

daneo1989

I am Ancient.
Staff member
Dec 5, 2005
UK
your some kind of c u n t arnt you, its people like you that drive up everyones insurance costs, and make the roads unsafe for others that dont want to drive around like complete retards.

also that vectra is different to the one you posted here:

http://www.lomcn.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?t=50234

http://www.lomcn.co.uk/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=8718&stc=1&d=1177285196

you talk crap mate.
its a nice car shame it's owned by a pure dick head he goe's "
new car :D 2.0 Vectra :D woo lol 130mph cruise control down the A1 :D flame away...." wont be able to beat my dream car tbh. 2.5 Straight 6 Nissan skyline now 2f2f **** off and quit know one likes you in these forums mongol.

lol jsut been reading through the thread uve posted KONI ive tryd insuring me on my dad's 2.5 MG ZT 190 it's cost's him around 2300 extra with me on it thats with me having 2year's no claim's (had motorbike's since i was 16) and im 19 now it would cost me just under 1000pound for fire and theft for a 1.4 Seat Leon with his history it would cost double dosnt matter if his mother works for an insurance company they would not insure somone who's had a accident like tht and would proberly do it again
/ancient

Last edited: