WeMade Digimon

Join Discord

Sanity

Legend
Legendary
Nov 7, 2007
Am gonna give it a crack, i cant really remember much about Digimon so someone gonna have to tell me the best digimons to get lols.

Looks bloody awfull but am willing :P.

I remember this guy, can you get him?
2u94p74.jpg

Last edited:

Sanity

Legend
Legendary
Nov 7, 2007
well im Geox, stupid 4 letter minimum games so ermmm well u got me on msn so just gimme a shout lol

Added you to friends, not sure if it worked but your on my list, duno how to wishper, says ALT+W but it ait working.

Edit: ok pmed you.

Depressing running around with this little orange thing. Lvl10 atm.

Last edited:

^G0trex

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Nov 7, 2003
Bham
2.2gb required space i dont actually have that lol...need to find some stuff to delete :/

linzi

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
May 10, 2004
rochdale
Well would be play now but i was downloading it last night and they have changed something and my download stopped, so downloading it again slow connection so taking me a while

Geordiehc

Mad Dog Geo
VIP
Jul 4, 2007
Redditch, UK
Its ok as a casual game but cudnt grind it....
Got to the 3rd stage of pet evolution and pet didnt even change, u hav to change manually when ur in a battle which totally let it down for me... i wanted to have some big huge beast following me around.
I wouldnt recommend it personally, although it has got a lot of potential its jsut not good enough and never will be.

linzi

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
May 10, 2004
rochdale
The whole changing like this happened in the tv episodes as well! im having trouble patching can anyone help? when i click launcher it starts but i get a error saying "patch process failed, please try again" anyone know how to fix i've tryed loads of times to patch and looked on wemade forums but non of the fixes seem to work

^G0trex

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Nov 7, 2003
Bham
Didn't like it lol. It's got Mir written all over it, just Digimon style and not as good.