WeMade Digimon

thundermight

LOMCN Leecher
Mar 9, 2010
The whole changing like this happened in the tv episodes as well! im having trouble patching can anyone help? when i click launcher it starts but i get a error saying "patch process failed, please try again" anyone know how to fix i've tryed loads of times to patch and looked on wemade forums but non of the fixes seem to work

you on vista ? if so run admin it everytime you open the exe

JoeDunn

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jun 16, 2009
got to level 16 and some one said its still in beta checked the site and still has half off the content missing yet

Kani

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
May 8, 2007
Quite repetative if you ask me, Got level 11 and evolved, got like 20 Wins and 1 loss, the loss was cause I fought a level 19 when I was level 11 lol, however at level 11 I beat a level 15,11 and 3. 3 vs 1 :D

Vyse

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Apr 29, 2004
Manchester/Stockport
Basic info for the game There are 3 partners to start with and 4 diffrent tamer skins to play with

idear of the game is to lvl your digimon till mega stage and get 4 other digimon to mega and compete in the battle arena

there are also other digivolutions for digimon eg in the original digimon agumon's final digivolution was wargraymon but in this there is Shinegraymon as a special digivolution

no to forgot the fact that theres a new stage being added with powers greater than mega E.G Burst mode Crimson Mode ect

this is a active turn based mmorpg for anyone who dosent already know

Kadama

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jul 28, 2004
West Midlands, Malvern
Played it for a while, gets boring and tedius. However, i just bought pokemon heart gold hahaha sad i know, pokemon is gay but the games are addictive

Omen_lom

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
May 29, 2006
lmao was downloading and by the time I read all your comments, I just cancelled the download. :P cba.

Shady

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Aug 5, 2004
i seriously dont know how any1 can play this , i played for 5 mins and turned it off