What are those 'things'called...

BountieHunter

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Oct 18, 2003
London
That you put on your muscles and they shock you and you get muscles, i keep seeing it on PlayMakers. Thanks.

BountieHunter

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Oct 18, 2003
London
PassTheBlam said:
lol those things do jack **** for your muscles, if you want muscles, go lift weights

Tried that, for 2 weeks to be exact, wasnt much of a change but could see a bit of difference lol but then i got bored of doing it so i gave up. So are there no easy way of getting musles? except steroids >.>

And no gym, its 2 far from me and im lazy.

AgentSmith

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Jul 30, 2003
Sheffield (S2)
2 weeks OMG this generation no stamina if in life u give up after 2 weeks so help u

Seriously tho you need to give it time about 2 months for some noticeable changes you need to give time for your muscles to rip and heal over its self hence the growth.

Last edited:

BountieHunter

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Oct 18, 2003
London
AgentSmith said:
2 weeks OMG this generation no stamina if in life u give up after 2 weeks so help u

Seriously tho you need to give it time about 2 months for some noticeable changes you need to give time for your muscles to rip and heal over its self hence the growth.

Ok, so how much each day should one work out? and what exercises should they do?.

Stonehelm

Resigned
Golden Oldie
Apr 14, 2004
Preston, UCLAN
At the very least an hour a day. If you go to the gym ask one of the staff to show you the exercises. Or if you have store purchased weights there should be a poster with diagrams of all the exercises you can do (well i now York ones do). If not google weight lifting exercises.

peppe

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Aug 30, 2004
i used to do 3500 sit ups a day thats 15k a week and 500 push ups on 40kg w8s 100 every hour 350 sit ups every hour done it for a year and i can only do 100 sit ups b4 my six pack kills me =P

Blaminator

VIP
Golden Oldie
Loyal Member
Jul 11, 2003
London
Stonehelm said:
At the very least an hour a day. If you go to the gym ask one of the staff to show you the exercises. Or if you have store purchased weights there should be a poster with diagrams of all the exercises you can do (well i now York ones do). If not google weight lifting exercises.

An hour a day is all you need, anymore than an hour and 15 minutes, then you go catabolic, it's a stage of metabolism in which your muscle tissue and bone tissue degrades, what he needs to do is go to a gym, and ask one of the staff to create him a full workout plan, in order to get big and bulked, after that he needs to get ripped, then its weights, cardio cardio and more cardio.

Also he needs to have a proper diet scheme going if he wants optimum gains.

Perebble

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Apr 11, 2006
www.atomicide.com
peppe said:
i used to do 3500 sit ups a day thats 15k a week and 500 push ups on 40kg w8s 100 every hour 350 sit ups every hour done it for a year and i can only do 100 sit ups b4 my six pack kills me =P

Lol shut up you idiot.

peppe

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Aug 30, 2004
yer from 9 am to 5 pm every hour 10min workout with situps then push ups or w8s also takin maximuscle creatamx 8000gl stopd ripping tissue of wateva also incrases muscle size in 2-4 weeks i got some atm =]

Shard

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Jul 12, 2003
I think peppe might be the new dano. These posts are amazing.

urbanfox

No Brag, Just Fact
Legendary
PassTheBlam said:
An hour a day is all you need, anymore than an hour and 15 minutes, then you go catabolic, it's a stage of metabolism in which your muscle tissue and bone tissue degrades, what he needs to do is go to a gym, and ask one of the staff to create him a full workout plan, in order to get big and bulked, after that he needs to get ripped, then its weights, cardio cardio and more cardio.

Also he needs to have a proper diet scheme going if he wants optimum gains.

No you don't blam...

Stonehelm

Resigned
Golden Oldie
Apr 14, 2004
Preston, UCLAN
I dont fancy taking muscle gain formula. My old man knew someone who took it while working out, he turned into a brick sh!t house but a couple of weeks after not taking the muscle gain he he turned into a flabby *******.

It my be completely different now because this was going back a fair few years so there may have been advances but still, i dont fancy it.

Blaminator

VIP
Golden Oldie
Loyal Member
Jul 11, 2003
London
urbanfox said:
No you don't blam...

YES ‪‪‪‪‪‪‪YOU DO :mad:

Edit: You do if you work out at a very intense level.

Edit #2: At least that's what i've heared.

Edit #3: Obligatory spam:

Afopsdagfhspdgfhsd[rfjsdagfhsdaghslfhsapfkhsdpgfsagfhsapfkhasdkghsapkdghspghdsfbl'sdkjfhgalsdjgfbosdbgo'jasbgfskdaFBKJHSDAVGBSKDJGBLSDJAFBAL;SKDBGLSKDJBFDKBklkdbgvsdjlkgb sdgf3214329tr7y89wtgf8h24bf908yb 04832u0we8yf98g38

Last edited:

Joopers*

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
May 10, 2006
Behind you
peppe said:
Do you do get a friend to pop a pill in your mouth every time you come up from a sit up..?Shap you bell end

/Enfinity

Atomicide

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Jul 4, 2003
peppe said:
yer from 9 am to 5 pm every hour 10min workout with situps then push ups or w8s also takin maximuscle creatamx 8000gl stopd ripping tissue of wateva also incrases muscle size in 2-4 weeks i got some atm =]

9 to 5 = 8 hours
10 minutes every hour = 80 Minutes workout a day.
You do Situps AND pushups, so thats 40 minutes of each a day.
So you do 87.5 Situps per minute.
Therfore, your a ****ing liar.

The Maximuscle stuff your on about is a training aid, it "could" increase your muscle size, but in reality, it wont do much. Eating a can of tuna would be better. i doesnt prevent Tears in your muscle tissue, because if it did, it would be pointless. The tearing and repairing process is what actually increases the muscle mass, and size.

I would have also pointed out you cant exercise from 9 - 5 everyday because you would have had school, but your spelling points out the obvious fact you haven't ever been.

urbanfox

No Brag, Just Fact
Legendary
PassTheBlam said:
YES ‪‪‪‪‪‪‪YOU DO :mad:

Edit: You do if you work out at a very intense level.

Edit #2: At least that's what i've heared.

Edit #3: Obligatory spam:

Afopsdagfhspdgfhsd[rfjsdagfhsdaghslfhsapfkhsdpgfsagfhsapfkhasdkghsapkdghspghdsfbl'sdkjfhgalsdjgfbosdbgo'jasbgfskdaFBKJHSDAVGBSKDJGBLSDJAFBAL;SKDBGLSKDJBFDKBklkdbgvsdjlkgb sdgf3214329tr7y89wtgf8h24bf908yb 04832u0we8yf98g38

WELL STRANGELY ENOUGH I'VE GOTTEN BIGGER AND STRONGER.

And what about all those bodybuilders blam!!! Do not let skinny mofo's decieve you!