• None or Other

Votes: 7 16.7%

• Total voters

Far

tsniffer
Staff member
Developer
May 19, 2003
Most mmo's have a certain aspect of the game which it revolves around, what do you think it is in mir?

Dookie

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Aug 5, 2004
I remeber the first time i logged onto mir and finding my way around the game was the best (No cheif in those days). Took me half a week to get up to MW :P

Having said that everything you've said there i would choose (bar mining).

- Lind

JSB123

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Aug 7, 2004
S.Yorkshire
Other.. Mir revolves around ego's. The bigger the better. It's funny, but a server cannot function without it, if everyone was polite and nobody cared about pwning anyone else, the game would be boring and the server would no last long. The game needs characters to hate, characters to compete with and characters to wtf pwn!

HuNTeD

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Dec 30, 2005
I think it depends how a person plays the game.

A fighter, then as someone said above, ego and computer/Internet speed.

Some people just log on to stand in GT's or BW and just chat.

Some people just play to level, and some people play just to be annoying.

Killmaster

Legend
Legendary
Golden Oldie
Loyal Member
Nov 13, 2003
Other.. Mir revolves around ego's. The bigger the better. It's funny, but a server cannot function without it, if everyone was polite and nobody cared about pwning anyone else, the game would be boring and the server would no last long. The game needs characters to hate, characters to compete with and characters to wtf pwn!

Strongly agree with this.

Far

tsniffer
Staff member
Developer
May 19, 2003
i put PvP. but i asked because im unsure.

wow - Quests
lineage - PvP
Silkroad - Money (apparently its an important aspect)
ultima - skills/stats

in all honesty, i dont think mir revolves around anything in particular, i cant really see any aspect of the game which its focused on. Like someone else said, its probably just leveling to be better than everyone else which isnt good.

Elvin

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
May 14, 2003
middlesex
a lot of people think euro revolves around items and money but imo private server players like the items and good magic plus exp and ofcourse the chance of playing something thats not standardised like euro.

2dope

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Mar 15, 2005
Mir is the best PvP game ever. Only game where 1 person can fight and beat 10 people. Try that on WoW, RF Online (ok dodge monkey but meh) iRO(ok golden theif bug card and angeling card but meh) you know what I mean!

Xanan

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Jan 5, 2006
Other, it revolves around its social aspect.

That can include its pvp aspect, but so many people, including myself pop on to play with people or just even talk. There's no game i've played where the online social aspect is as significant as it is on mir.

/Gandi