WIFI Activated Sandwich Bar?

Status
Not open for further replies.

mapadale

Guitar hero would win in a sandwich bar, everyone at uni seems to love it, even those that don't like games/geeking. Theres a couple of xbox's on a campus bar at my uni, which is always popular.
Also i'd totally use a wifi s'wich place. Starbucks is often very expensive for some students, many prefer a local spoons etc. But if you can match the Starbucks feel with spoons prices you'd do alright.

Local bands/comedians also win as they bring customers that follow that specific band, and therefore buy drinks/food - that's a regular in most uni towns.
/Gand
But having a Band/Comedian in a sandwhich bar, maybe appealing to some but how long would the idea last for. Also if you are looking not only to pulling in something unique to the place, but also have a good turn around. Then having a Band/Comedian is not a good idea at all, as revenue will drop.

Free wifi is a good start, but look at other things that most places offer and see whats pulling their punters in. You can't just keep to students either, as they are only a small % of your clientel.

Prai

Most Importantest
VIP
Sep 10, 2004
Dont pay to have bands. Get in student bands, Who do it for free.

Kadama

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jul 28, 2004
West Midlands, Malvern
£30 for an 8th, **** me they saw you comming. Cheap thats never been cheap, as a student I remember paying £15 an 8th or like now I get it for my brother at £20 an 8th.......

If £30 is cheap where your from, then I'm moving down there and going to make a killing.

People round here are selling it for £10 on the g, theres only one person selling it for £25 on the 8th around here :)

Depends where your from aswell m8 my town is only small lol

mapadale

People round here are selling it for £10 on the g, theres only one person selling it for £25 on the 8th around here :)

Depends where your from aswell m8 my town is only small lol
£10 on G is what is recorded by law anyway, but 8th should have a weight of at least 3.2 to 3.5 for a correct 8th and not £10 on G when paying for an 8th.

Dont pay to have bands. Get in student bands, Who do it for free.
Why have a band at all, unless you are willing to loose a lot of money in revenue..

Kadama

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jul 28, 2004
West Midlands, Malvern
£10 on G is what is recorded by law anyway, but 8th should have a weight of at least 3.2 to 3.5 for a correct 8th and not £10 on G when paying for an 8th.

what... the... fk... r u chattin about lol recorded by law?? an 8th is 3.5 not 3.4 or anything else, its 3.5.

if your 8ths r 3.2 ur gettin ripped off.

Dano

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Apr 18, 2006
Wales
every morning (well the days i have uni @ 9) i cba to cook on the way to the uni theres a sandiwch bar but they sell hot food as well. loads of students including me will go there for a good bacon sandwitch or something warm, so hot food is must for alot of students in the morning :P, also have comfy sofas and a tv there :D for those that want to eat in :P

mapadale

what... the... fk... r u chattin about lol recorded by law?? an 8th is 3.5 not 3.4 or anything else, its 3.5.

if your 8ths r 3.2 ur gettin ripped off.
When arrested for X amount of cannabis and they say street value, they work this out on £10 per G and not what it would cost on an 8th at £20/30. This is what they call the street value and what is also recorded in law as street value.

No I never bought on G, always on oz before I quit.

Anyways on topic.

Hope everything goes well with the project Tom.

Xanan

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Jan 5, 2006
Have bean bags instead of chairs, low tables.

Lotsa plug sockets.

Cheap food such as cheese on toast for like 99p

I'd be there for sure.

muffinpie

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Jul 19, 2005
Cheap weed

Buy an 8th for £30 get free rizzlers and lighter.
And something like extra £3.00 and get bright coloured hippyfied t-shirt :P

students love the green

then sell chocolate 2 so wen they get the munchies ull be laughin

Lol an eigth is only 20 quid rizla and a lighter arent gunna get people tp spend an extra tenner.

Kadama

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jul 28, 2004
West Midlands, Malvern
Like i said in a previous post, prices differ from location to location. May not be cheap where your from, but here £25 is considered cheap, luckily. :P

Xanan

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Jan 5, 2006
how'd you guys get from an as student asking advise on his coursework.

To some chavy argument about who can score weed for the cheapest. grow up.

Tom27

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Sep 15, 2005
Norwich
how'd you guys get from an as student asking advise on his coursework.

To some chavy argument about who can score weed for the cheapest. grow up.
It's the classic 'im cool cause i know about naughty stuff'. I really apreciate the feed back and it has really helped me in my work. Thanks to all =D even you crazy pot heads.

/TOM

Status
Not open for further replies.