wmp

elohelMeight

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Feb 8, 2004
Surrey
because on my pc winamp makes it run slower for some reason >.<

@raz0r : LW player? (LimeWirePlayer?) If so, why on earth?

Ash

Peace Not War .
VIP
Mar 13, 2004
England (UK)
Loved1 said:
tbh ash's wmp is ok. but his dt is wkd

winamp < wmp
my wmp is the newest version release ^_^ I was going to try winamp, but i wasnt sure if it was like itunes, and it converts all non-mp3 format tunes, to mp3 -_- if so, then i wont bother lol :P But tbh, i am happy with wmp, it does what i want it to do :D

And yes, my dt is good ;) :P

-Raz0rfang-

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Jan 30, 2006
Banned
Loved1 said:
because on my pc winamp makes it run slower for some reason >.<

@raz0r : LW player? (LimeWirePlayer?) If so, why on earth?
Because instead of downloading files then going to my Shared folder to open them with a ****ty music player, I can just click 'Libary' on LimeWire, then play it there.

Neptune

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Nov 19, 2003
Chester :P
its the same with wmp to m8 lol its called list new add directory (select the folder) the nsort them out into file names an wahey there u go :D

Ash

Peace Not War .
VIP
Mar 13, 2004
England (UK)
Exactly.

Plus, Limewire is a load of crap, seriously. You are better off using a road map to find downloads which dont contain spyware. Annnnndddd, limewire uses memory which it doesnt need to, so i hate to imagine how much memory it uses when you use it to play music raz0r :(

wmp ftw. (at least,for now)...

-Raz0rfang-

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Jan 30, 2006
Banned
Neptune said:
its the same with wmp to m8 lol its called list new add directory (select the folder) the nsort them out into file names an wahey there u go :D
Or I could just click play on LimeWire.
Exactly.

Plus, Limewire is a load of crap, seriously. You are better off using a road map to find downloads which dont contain spyware. Annnnndddd, limewire uses memory which it doesnt need to, so i hate to imagine how much memory it uses when you use it to play music raz0r
Ever heard of Kazzaa?

Liandrin2

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Loyal Member
Jan 14, 2004
LW and Kazaa are as bad as each other, anyone who uses LW as a music player needs their head checking.

Winamp > *, end of.

Elijah

Crystal Dev
Developer
Jul 21, 2004
Liandrin2 said:
LW and Kazaa are as bad as each other, anyone who uses LW as a music player needs their head checking.

Winamp > *, end of.

iTunes > Everrrythhhingggg

Saying that i only use it because i have a iPod and its easiest to update it if i just use that... Although i have found it very good!

/Tofas

Blaminator

VIP
Golden Oldie
Loyal Member
Jul 11, 2003
London
Shut up, just shut up, itunes is a piece of shit, and if you use it, you suck, i hope you fall in a ditch.

Now winamp, that's a mans tool, plenty of features, a huge skin and plugin library, not to mention the diversity of colours within skins you can have, and the fact that it can generate HTML playlists, edit ID3 tags easily, rip from CDs and encode (without all the hassle that wmp does it), and has a nice 12 band equaliser

in short, if god were a human, he'd use winamp

Elijah

Crystal Dev
Developer
Jul 21, 2004
PassTheBlam said:
Shut up, just shut up, itunes is a piece of shit, and if you use it, you suck, i hope you fall in a ditch.

Now winamp, that's a mans tool, plenty of features, a huge skin and plugin library, not to mention the diversity of colours within skins you can have, and the fact that it can generate HTML playlists, edit ID3 tags easily, rip from CDs and encode (without all the hassle that wmp does it), and has a nice 12 band equaliser

in short, if god were a human, he'd use winamp

In even shorter.. You Suck.

Oh, Winamp SUCKS!!!

You see a pattern? Maybe you two were made for each other <3

/Tofas