Peace Not War .
VIP
Mar 13, 2004
England (UK)
-Raz0rfang- said:
Or I could just click play on LimeWire.

Ever heard of Kazzaa?

Kazaa*

Nope, i just used to spend most of my time loading crap from p2p programs on my pc (spyware,viruss etc), but i dont know kazaa. Anyway, i was arguing a point accross about limewire, the piece of crap, so dont bring kazaa into this. Besides, torrents kill p2p programs now.

Back on topic, wmp ftw. ;)

elohelMeight

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Feb 8, 2004
Surrey
ash1234 said:
Kazaa*

Nope, i just used to spend most of my time loading crap from p2p programs on my pc (spyware,viruss etc), but i dont know kazaa. Anyway, i was arguing a point accross about limewire, the piece of crap, so dont bring kazaa into this. Besides, torrents kill p2p programs now.

Back on topic, wmp is the win** . ;)

edited your mistakes...

kud125

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Aug 18, 2004
Tofas said:
In even shorter.. You Suck.

Oh, Winamp SUCKS!!!

You see a pattern? Maybe you two were made for each other <3

/Tofas
i must say Tofas that was a mature, well planned comeback. ¬_¬

-Raz0rfang-

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Jan 30, 2006
Banned
ash1234 said:
Kazaa*

Back on topic, winamp ftw.* ;)
Kazzaa* if you havnt heard of it, dont try and correct how its spelt.

I bought it into the arguement because its full of trojans

Blaminator

VIP
Golden Oldie
Loyal Member
Jul 11, 2003
London
Oh and speaking of downloading, usenet > *

Seriously, usenet kills torrents and p2p, to the ****ing floor and then ****s on it

JealY

LOMCN VIP
VIP
Nov 28, 2004
England
Loved1 - whats with the iPod skin, just get an iPod. Also, the U2 one looks turd.
hmmm.PNG

/J34lY

Ash

Peace Not War .
VIP
Mar 13, 2004
England (UK)
Now looking at Usenet ^_^

And raz0r, dont try correct me, especially when you are 100% wrong. Owned by blam ;)

EDIT: The site i found called "kazzaa" is not the kazaa you meant. But here it is anyway: http://www-kazzaa.com/ .... And dont try say you meant that, because when you put the words kazaa (kazzaa as you put it oO) & spyware together, there is only one true kazaa p2p program. :)

Last edited:

Dataforce

LOMCN VIP
VIP
Apr 15, 2003
Loved1 said:
@DF : very old skool lol. aswell as the tunes (spice girls / steps =/) :P

As long as its functional looks dont matter - it lives in my systray, no need for anything fancy.
And that just happens to be the top of the playlist - new tracks get added at the bottom, i was listening to some older tracks for a while

Loved1 said:
@DF : just noticed the part about handle the randle. whats funny bout that =/ old saying
Neaver heard it before, it made me laugh.

----

Winamp ftw, but DFPlayer is better :P

Ash

Peace Not War .
VIP
Mar 13, 2004
England (UK)
Lol df player :P ^^

Sorry to bump this, but i just installed winamp to give it a test, and i am already liking it better than WMP lol :D It uses much less resrouces, and looks better imo. Also i just managed to get the plugin so people on msn can see what you are listening to, not that i want them to =/ .