Working Mir3 3G map editor

Join Discord

hallmat

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Feb 19, 2007
Hello everyone here is a working 3G map editor

Repacked and working i have added sme tiles :S as some tiles have nothing on them :S

This file is all in one so u will not need to get anything else it should work as is

http://hosted.filefront.com/hallmat

Video
http://files.filefront.com/7242472

its hard to use but it works

Credit goes to Coly for fixing and kaori for hosting the basic files

and Files translated by WingZero

thank you kaori for hosting my file :D

I need someone to pm me with there email so i can test something with them (its to do with the map editor)

This image is of a very basic map (tornument map)

Attachments

• Torny map.JPG
    Torny map.JPG
    51.2 KB · Views: 325
Last edited:

hallmat

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Feb 19, 2007
cant w8 for video guide :)

nice release tho

Dispite me being very tired i will knock one up now :D just a basic one

and you also need to download the wood file on first page all updates will be on first page

Coly

LOMCN Developer
Developer
Mar 31, 2005
Germany
Littel Information for you hallmat :

- Lage Maps with Object1c and Object2c.wil Front and Back Image Crash
if you move over this Map in the Editor.
You have ONE Change : Disable Fornt and Back Object View then Move to
the Position and then Enabele the View ;-)

- Moving is better in this Editor slow and not Fast Scroll..
- Edit Tiles then other and then back to Tiles is not good, the Editor Crash
( Test it ;-) change Edit Modes and you see how the Editor Crash)
- Best Way, Save the Map ever if you have Done a Edit Mode like Tile or some
- Edit Maps like Snow need very more Knowlage with the Editor and a bit Knowlage over the Map Header.
- Work with Object1c and Object2c Wil/Wix is only for JOB Server or Mixed Server not for pure PtW Server (file is empty in PtW) !!!

I hope it help...

PS: Resave with KaoriMIM all used Wil / Wix give a Stabele System.
I Know some problems with some File like Object1c ec..

Coly

LOMCN Developer
Developer
Mar 31, 2005
Germany
I Know hallmat ^^ I mean MasterQ use the Old Editor, Kaori has this for backward in the Pack.

MasterQ

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Aug 6, 2006
London
Mine works tho, whats the difference? (Also Coly, is there a way how to make all the map one file with a click of the button?, also where is the pciture of doors :P)
I Know hallmat ^^ I mean MasterQ use the Old Editor, Kaori has this for backward in the Pack.
I Have no idear what your mean by backward, im new to making maps :(
Finaly, how do you make new minimaps? ide like to give this a go.

Soz for all questions lol.

-MasterQ.

Last edited:

Coly

LOMCN Developer
Developer
Mar 31, 2005
Germany
Better Translat and a bit Fixes in the new Version.
You can't make a Map like one Click and Done lol.
Mini Maps you can make with a Option (Save to Bitmap) , you must understand the correct Size. Test it most is 1:8 or 1:16

MasterQ

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Aug 6, 2006
London
Ok, ive done that, but where do i save it and in minimap.txt what do i set it as? e.g BW is 0 1001

And what i meant by one click and all map done, i mean is there anyway you can start the map off with all one type of tile instead of it starting off with a empty background.

hallmat

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Feb 19, 2007
Ok, ive done that, but where do i save it and in minimap.txt what do i set it as? e.g BW is 0 1001

And what i meant by one click and all map done, i mean is there anyway you can start the map off with all one type of tile instead of it starting off with a empty background.

Im not too sure on the mini map

But the One tile for the whole map A.K.A fill i dont think there is one well none that i could fine all i can say is build the map with the required background and save just the background and just use that when u build another map in future

Coly

LOMCN Developer
Developer
Mar 31, 2005
Germany
With Mini Map I have made new GhostShip MiniMaps for my Illu Server.
Open MMap.wil/wix and check the Size and then check the Orginal Map size
then you can see how you need 1:8 1:16 ... Not all Maps you can use, the Editor Crash with some.

MasterQ

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Aug 6, 2006
London
With Mini Map I have made new GhostShip MiniMaps for my Illu Server.
Open MMap.wil/wix and check the Size and then check the Orginal Map size
then you can see how you need 1:8 1:16 ... Not all Maps you can use, the Editor Crash with some.
Ok, thanks.
But once i do this, where do i put the map? and if i call the say MasterQ, in minimap should i put, NewMap1 MasterQ?
Also, you got any idears on what crashes and what can be used.

hallmat

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Feb 19, 2007
Ok, thanks.
But once i do this, where do i put the map? and if i call the say MasterQ, in minimap should i put, NewMap1 MasterQ?
Also, you got any idears on what crashes and what can be used.

Im thinking that when they translated the file they messed about with the wrong thing or its that a perticualr tile that is needed and its not there

Amenovis

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Loyal Member
Jan 9, 2006
Germany
mhh u can give it a name u can also give only a number like 0 for bichon thats unimportend u must only make clear that u have the map right written in the mapinfo.txt also u have the map a) in the server map folder and b) in the client map folder than it should work ( if u have probs that u see some stuff not like houses or a full town than u must update the folders with ur tiles in ur client (wood,sand,snow,forrest) ur client must have the parts u use from the program as u created a map:)