Working Mir3 3G map editor

smoochy boys on tour

hallmat

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Feb 19, 2007
mhh u can give it a name u can also give only a number like 0 for bichon thats unimportend u must only make clear that u have the map right written in the mapinfo.txt also u have the map a) in the server map folder and b) in the client map folder than it should work ( if u have probs that u see some stuff not like houses or a full town than u must update the folders with ur tiles in ur client (wood,sand,snow,forrest) ur client must have the parts u use from the program as u created a map:)

Ok because people are having trouble i will re-release the map editor will all the tiles in the menu i thought it would need so i will do that tomorrow :D sorry i take full responsability :D

Far

tsniffer
Staff member
Developer
May 19, 2003
is this just the old ei map editor made to work for 3g objects? dont suppose it has object sets or anything like that still does it?

MasterQ

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Aug 6, 2006
London
Coly, ive Inported the image to MInfo and set it up in minimap.txt the map is 40x40 ive tried 1:2 1:4 1:8 1:16, none work. Ingame its just a black screen.

hallmat

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Feb 19, 2007
is this just the old ei map editor made to work for 3g objects? dont suppose it has object sets or anything like that still does it?

Im not sure i think it is and yes the objects do work on this map editor like you can make your own mystery ship and stuff like that i will post a image of a map i am currently making so everyone can see and that will be on the first page of this thread

Miasma

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Apr 15, 2007
Sorry for posting in this old thread.
Can there be added other folders than the wood files to the map editor?
I tried to add the snow files but it doesnt show them in the editor

Far

tsniffer
Staff member
Developer
May 19, 2003
this editor isnt really of any use if you want to create detailed maps. it doesnt support any object sets. so only the simplist maps can be created anyway.

and the pass is probably lomcn, lomcn.co.uk, or www.lomcn.co.uk

if not, who knows.