World Of Warcraft

smoochy boys on tour

Vagrant

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Jul 13, 2004
Romania
Telkin#2465, my battlenet tag if any people playing horde want to do a dungeon/raid/bg/arena :)

Slipmatt

Why the f are we still here?
Golden Oldie
May 10, 2009
County Durham
Im back playing this too xD funny how when there's nothing else everyone goes back to WoW.

Darksorrow / Alliance

Sanity

Legend
Legendary
Nov 7, 2007
[video=youtube;OYueIdI_2L0]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OYueIdI_2L0[/video]

Thoughts? Am not impressed in the slightest lol, boost to level 90? i mean what is the point.

Slipmatt

Golden Oldie
May 10, 2009
County Durham
[video=youtube;OYueIdI_2L0]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OYueIdI_2L0[/video]

Thoughts? Am not impressed in the slightest lol, boost to level 90? i mean what is the point.

I think it looks decent was reading about it the other day, I assume from 90-100 will be as hard as 1-90 who knows, but the boost to 90 is only for ONE character then you can't do it again, might have something decent to offer we won't know until release!

Sanity

Legend
Legendary
Nov 7, 2007
Also the item squish will come in :D

What's that about? ;o

Making heirlooms cross realm now which i think is a good idea at this stage tbh would of prefered to see the PVP heirlooms removed for some decent low level pvp , few changes to raiding like 10 man find raid and trial of the gladiator which are too bad.
Nothing in this expansion that telling me it's going to be good, was more excited about cata but i buy it probably for in love with it like i always do lol.

Vagrant

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Jul 13, 2004
Romania
About time too. Having HP close to a million is a bit silly.
I've got 1m+ hp as a Blood DK with ilvl 552 DPS items, prob get 1,1-1,2 with tank items

What's that about? ;o

Making heirlooms cross realm now which i think is a good idea at this stage tbh would of prefered to see the PVP heirlooms removed for some decent low level pvp , few changes to raiding like 10 man find raid and trial of the gladiator which are too bad.
Nothing in this expansion that telling me it's going to be good, was more excited about cata but i buy it probably for in love with it like i always do lol.
Item squish is when stats go lower

ilvl 530 490k hp, when squish is in 30k hp

Also cross realm raids will be in, except heroic the new mythical, which i think is awesome, hope new exp will hit jan/feb

Sanity

Legend
Legendary
Nov 7, 2007
I've got 1m+ hp as a Blood DK with ilvl 552 DPS items, prob get 1,1-1,2 with tank items

Item squish is when stats go lower

ilvl 530 490k hp, when squish is in 30k hp

Also cross realm raids will be in, except heroic the new mythical, which i think is awesome, hope new exp will hit jan/feb

Oh well that's good, was getting a bit silly the amount of numbers poppin up on my screen, but dose all monsters change along with this, am sure won't be able to do some of the old raids with that amount of HP, still don't have Ashes of Al'ar -.-.

Vagrant

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Jul 13, 2004
Romania
Oh well that's good, was getting a bit silly the amount of numbers poppin up on my screen, but dose all monsters change along with this, am sure won't be able to do some of the old raids with that amount of HP, still don't have Ashes of Al'ar -.-.
Blizzard said you can solo old content even with the item squish, it will be the same as it is, for example i will be able to solo SoO with my dk ;)

Also stop posting on forums and get to 90!

expansion looks weak so far from what iv read/seen.
Why?

Sanity

Legend
Legendary
Nov 7, 2007
Blizzard said you can solo old content even with the item squish, it will be the same as it is, for example i will be able to solo SoO with my dk ;)

Also stop posting on forums and get to 90!

Why?

Ah that's alright then, i got that priest to 56 in a couple of days without heirlooms give me a break lol. (Playing healer is so bad -.-) but yer il get that toon to 90 soon, you might have to clear outland portal for me, ran past the other day and was a ton of ally there.

Vagrant

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Jul 13, 2004
Romania
Ah that's alright then, i got that priest to 56 in a couple of days without heirlooms give me a break lol. (Playing healer is so bad -.-) but yer il get that toon to 90 soon, you might have to clear outland portal for me, ran past the other day and was a ton of ally there.
lol thats a bad place to be if your not 90 :P

Slipmatt

Golden Oldie
May 10, 2009
County Durham
What realm are you guys on or what are your battle tags? Need new mates on there haha for cross realm dungeons and raids etc