World Of Warcraft

Sanity

Legend
Legendary
Nov 7, 2007
What realm are you guys on or what are your battle tags? Need new mates on there haha for cross realm dungeons and raids etc

Currently leveling a priest on Outland, mains on Twilight Hammer.

Trinzer#2281

Sanity

Legend
Legendary
Nov 7, 2007
maybe join us on outland :)

If you enjoy sitting in a queue and have alliance camp your quest npc's, this is the server for you! -.-.

Still better then TwilightHammer though lol, Vagrant you need to take me on wotlk raid soon, be good with this exp buff aswell <3. (wait... lv80 isn't it? =/ what ever you can do at lvl70, take me <3).

Vagrant

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Jul 13, 2004
Romania
World of Warcraft is at an incredible offer ! 5Euroes for Vannila, Burning Crusade, Wrath Of The Lich Kings, Cataclysm and 10 euroes for Mists Of Pandaria

https://eu.battle.net/shop/en-us/product/world-of-warcraft

https://eu.battle.net/shop/en-us/product/world-of-warcraft-mists-of-pandaria

Also if you want to start i can invite you(before you make an account) and we can level togheder and we get extra experience, give me a pm, also i got a guild and Sanity is with me, would be nice if we have more people from lomcn on the same server :)

Aldor

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Aug 16, 2013
is it really worth playing again...

It depends when you stopped playing.

IMO WotLK and Cata were 2 very poor expansions, in fact I quit twice during WotLK and missed the first half of Cata. MoP so far has been the best expansion with the most enjoyable raid content since and possibly including TBC; and everything I read and hear about Warlords of Draenor suggests it will continue to be as enjoyable.

RoNeZ

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Jun 2, 2004
Boro
quit at the end of wotlk missed cata and started again in mop and for me mop for pvp is just a total let down imo

Vagrant

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Jul 13, 2004
Romania
quit at the end of wotlk missed cata and started again in mop and for me mop for pvp is just a total let down imo

you mean world pvp ? because normal pvp , battlegrounds rated or normal and arenas are great

Violent

Drinker Of Tea
Golden Oldie
Oct 7, 2008
Sheffield, UK
I used to love playing WoW but it leeched my life away and damaged my relationship. But now im a reformed WoW addict ^^.

Anyway if you are looking to play this the you can get it really cheap from here:
https://www.g2a.com/r/desiredgaming-worldofwarcraft

They do bundles, single expansions and even game time alot cheaper than the standard cost. So check it out.

Edit: You can get the whole bundle with expansions up to Mists of Pandaria just for £29.17!!!

CraiG^

Legend
Legendary
Jun 22, 2003
Scotland
Got 90 on both my characters now.

Destro Walock and Prot Warrior.. Just working on item levels and legendary quest o.o

CraiG^

Legend
Legendary
Jun 22, 2003
Scotland
Alliance, you?

Three of us play here on LAN. All level 90.

As I said I have 90 lock and warr, my mate has mage and gf has rogue and priest.

Last edited:

Slipmatt

Why the f are we still here?
Golden Oldie
May 10, 2009
County Durham
Keeps sucking me in :( im back again, dont think its going to change for a while either, taking a long break from Mir, its not doing it for me anymore. As much as I will always be a mir person, its a old outdated game now and I think im only clinging onto my childhood, time to move onto the bigger world now! For good or at least some lengthy time.

Wond

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Feb 24, 2004
IRELAND
Keeps sucking me in :( im back again, dont think its going to change for a while either, taking a long break from Mir, its not doing it for me anymore. As much as I will always be a mir person, its a old outdated game now and I think im only clinging onto my childhood, time to move onto the bigger world now! For good or at least some lengthy time.

WoW is dated as fcuk as well lol. I tried playing last week but couldn't bare how bad the graphics are. Looking into playing Wildstar when its released though.