Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Jul 30, 2004
which version is beter ?
UK
Or
US
?
aaand is it worth buying or just download cuz i have a link with 4CDs and i think thay us

thanx

lozmuir

Former Moderator
VIP
Apr 17, 2003
Congleton, Cheshire.
if you live in the UK then play euro, if not, play us.

and if you want to play the official wow you'll need to buy it because i doubt you will be able to find a cd-key with your dl.

you could play private servers and download it but they are no way near as good as the real thing and you will also get bored easily.

NeoTrunks

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Jul 30, 2004
lozmuir said:
if you live in the UK then play euro, if not, play us.

and if you want to play the official wow you'll need to buy it because i doubt you will be able to find a cd-key with your dl.

you could play private servers and download it but they are no way near as good as the real thing and you will also get bored easily.
i dont live in Uk nor Us lolz
but im thinking of buying uk + i heared there is no lag in the servers :eh:

i tried playing private servers was lagy like **** donno why lol i cudnt kill a rabit are thay allways like this? :beowh:

Steg

NeoTrunks said:

you serious lol, server laggs like hell when all the kids come home from school :(

or weekends, you get ganked b4 you even know whats happened :furious:

ne0sbabe

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jan 19, 2004
Hull
NeoTrunks said:
i dont live in Uk nor Us lolz

I play on bloodhoof and its laggy as hell and crashing every five minutes :(

NeoTrunks

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Jul 30, 2004
:cwoah: :cwoah: :cwoah:

but my m8 played and he said no lag or is it only us?

NeoTrunks

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Jul 30, 2004
urbanfox said:
Blizzard sucks.

You need to realise this before you start playing. Sucks in the sense as in welcome to horrible laggy shotty unstable servers.

Don't even try high population, stick with low or medium.
yea i know i hate playing high servers all low and med
so both UK & US same just other servers ? cuz if its the same ill buy US its cheap here + i can get it faster than buyin uk from net costs more

Steg

well its only really laggy in major towns such as IronForge for example, I use Uk havnt tryed us yet :)

NeoTrunks

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Jul 30, 2004
Steg said:
well its only really laggy in major towns such as IronForge for example, I use Uk havnt tryed us yet :)
another thing i wanna ask which is beter Horde or Allys?
cuz im thinkin of making a troll or a humen
or maybe elf but my m8 says elf tigers cost alot
and which class is beter? im making paladin or rouge

Steg

Well id say Horde is best, but everyone has there own opinions on that :P so cant really ask that question :P

NeoTrunks

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Jul 30, 2004
lol im looking for some thing u can or other say that horde is beter than allys in some thing meaning Trolls are ugly Elfs are sexy like this LOL

Steg

Well I played Alliance was in DeathRow and got bored and havnt got bored of Horde as of yet :P

Orphen

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
May 19, 2005
England, UK.
I've had WoW for going on three months and I've had absolutely no lag and I play the UK/EU servers, ThunderHorn realm.

I personally prefer the Horde, 'cause the Alliance are pussy do-gooders! GOOD MUST DIE!

Would you be a weak fragile Gnome or a big hairy bad-ass Tauren! ^^

NeoTrunks

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Jul 30, 2004
Orphen said:
I've had WoW for going on three months and I've had absolutely no lag and I play the UK/EU servers, ThunderHorn realm.

I personally prefer the Horde, 'cause the Alliance are pussy do-gooders! GOOD MUST DIE!

Would you be a weak fragile Gnome or a big hairy bad-ass Tauren! ^^
yes im with u on this 1 xD making troll when i get it
'cause the Alliance are pussy do-gooders! GOOD MUST DIE!

but what class beter Rouge or Warrior?

lozmuir

Former Moderator
VIP
Apr 17, 2003
Congleton, Cheshire.
there is no difference between horde and alliance apart from different quests. (and obviously different races)

Now, about your Rogue vs. Warrior question.. it depends what you like better, Rogues do a high amount of damage quickly and can easily get out of sticky situations and Warriors can still do a fair amount of damage but are slower and take alot more damage in pvp and pve, so its your decision.

And i dont know what you are on about with elf tigers, all mounts cost the same at level 40 (apart from paladins and warlocks who get free mounts.. *******s)

Loz (Rogue).

More on Rogue: http://www.wow-europe.com/en/info/classes/rogue.html

More on Warrior: http://www.wow-europe.com/en/info/classes/warrior.html

P.s: Be any race as long as it aint a gnome, they look pants.

Last edited:

NeoTrunks

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Jul 30, 2004
lozmuir said:
there is no difference between horde and alliance apart from different quests. (and obviously different races)

Now, about your Rogue vs. Warrior question.. it depends what you like better, Rogues do a high amount of damage quickly and can easily get out of sticky situations and Warriors can still do a fair amount of damage but are slower and take alot more damage in pvp and pve, so its your decision.

And i dont know what you are on about with elf tigers, all mounts cost the same at level 40 (apart from paladins and warlocks who get free mounts.. *******s)

Loz (Rogue).

More on Rogue: http://www.wow-europe.com/en/info/classes/rogue.html

More on Warrior: http://www.wow-europe.com/en/info/classes/warrior.html

P.s: Be any race as long as it aint a gnome, they look pants.
lol i didnt play the game i saw it on my m8s pc he told me elf tigers cost alot of gold lol i saw on some fan site Goblin bla bla thing and saw all 40 gold
but there is deff between alliance and horde i think armors or all the same?
sorry for the stupid question i dont wanna screw up my char when i get it :twitch:

and is gold very hard to get cuz i was told 40 gold = 100silver x4 =100copper x4 O_O and its impossible to get that much lol thats what my m8 told me but when i saw vids i saw loads of horses and tigers i dont think its that hard :twitch:
i have a screen shot some were that will get u crazy if gold is very rare lol

2123.jpg
:think:

Terror

Banned
Banned
Veteran
May 12, 2005
GheTTo
a lvl 60 rogue will pwn any thing by its self iam a lvl 20 rogue and i can own lvl 26 horde hunters with there pets i got 80 HK already and some ppl who r 40 aint even got it

lozmuir

Former Moderator
VIP
Apr 17, 2003
Congleton, Cheshire.
1gold = 100silver.

and no gold is not too hard to get, it depends how you play the game..

for example i could go and update my kit every level but i will be broke eventually but i will kick ass pvp/pve wise.

My favourite way of getting gold is mining, go find mining veins, get 20copper bars and sell em in auction house for 50-70s buyout, you will soon get a few gold.

Mounts cost summit like 97g, 90gold for the mount and 7gold for the skill, and if you save accordingly it is possible to get over 100gold at lvl40.