WorldOfWarcraft

NeoTrunks

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Jul 30, 2004
lozmuir said:
1gold = 100silver.

and no gold is not too hard to get, it depends how you play the game..

for example i could go and update my kit every level but i will be broke eventually but i will kick ass pvp/pve wise.

My favourite way of getting gold is mining, go find mining veins, get 20copper bars and sell em in auction house for 50-70s buyout, you will soon get a few gold.

Mounts cost summit like 97g, 90gold for the mount and 7gold for the skill, and if you save accordingly it is possible to get over 100gold at lvl40.

oh then its not hard
thanx alot
making Troll Rouge any thing b4 i do? didnt get the game yet maybe next week

NeoTrunks

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Jul 30, 2004
Terror said:
be on allaince no Horde i dont want to have to kill u m8 :)
the problem is i dont think humen rouges gonna be any good and elf is good but my m8 wants me near his town so we lvl in group and he wants a warrior and he wants a strong warr he dosnt want elf he says ugly lolz and he wants orc :twitch:
if u got any thing that can help with this post plz
thanx :bounce:

Terror

Banned
Banned
Veteran
May 12, 2005
GheTTo
mate be a Night Elf Rouge like me or a Mage and ill group lvl u m8 :) me and my bro are sort of high lvls iam lvl 20 Rouge and my bro is 40 Warrior but be a Rouge mate they r soild they can own ppl in 1 hit with out u even seeing them lol So just give me a shout on here wen u get it and ill add u to my mates list on there but its a game worth getting

NeoTrunks

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Jul 30, 2004
Terror said:
mate be a Night Elf Rouge like me or a Mage and ill group lvl u m8 :) me and my bro are sort of high lvls iam lvl 20 Rouge and my bro is 40 Warrior but be a Rouge mate they r soild they can own ppl in 1 hit with out u even seeing them lol So just give me a shout on here wen u get it and ill add u to my mates list on there but its a game worth getting
i might make a Female char cuz thay look beter than male elf ppl say

Terror

Banned
Banned
Veteran
May 12, 2005
GheTTo
Warrior more powerful but easy target Warriros will own the paladin but i think Hunter is good cos if u get attacked ur pet will own it :P

NeoTrunks

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Jul 30, 2004
EnemeyX said:
thanks , wtas better dwarve or human if warrior?
donsnt really matter me thinks
but if u wanna be a fat small humen make dwarve if u wan a normal boring humen ( cuz most games all same humens so other races shud be more fun )

EvilGoku

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Apr 28, 2005
Brighton
10 day trial....
How much do you have to pay after the 10 day trial finishes
because im on my last 24 hours from the 10 day trial pass...

NeoTrunks

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Jul 30, 2004
EvilGoku said:
10 day trial....
go on website wow-europe.com/en/
btw u have to buy a new cd for a new Active code so gay thing :tard:

EvilGoku

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Apr 28, 2005
Brighton
bah lolz...
i guess i have to go and buy the game then :killpcc:
i probaly go town l8er and buy it

NeoTrunks

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Jul 30, 2004
EvilGoku said:
bah lolz...
i guess i have to go and buy the game then :killpcc:
i probaly go town l8er and buy it
and u will have to pay on net xD
:banghead:

DarkXXX

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Apr 9, 2004
Sheffield
EvilGoku said:
10 day trial....

how did you get the free trial, as i've bought the game, but don't want to waste the £30 i've spent if i don't like it as i'd rather take it back and get the £30 back.

NeoTrunks

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Jul 30, 2004
DarkXXX said:
how did you get the free trial, as i've bought the game, but don't want to waste the £30 i've spent if i don't like it as i'd rather take it back and get the £30 back.
u will like it ... :ug:

:P if u buy a CD u have 1 month free with a guest card the guest card is for a freind u install the game for him he plays for 10days he like it he buys the game or game card ...aand gets 1month free

Terror

Banned
Banned
Veteran
May 12, 2005
GheTTo
Plz if u play, Play on Buring legion its the best server on there and highest ppl so more Horde to kill :D iam lvl 23 and got 90HK :D HK-Horde Kills wen u get so much u will get Private NeoTrunks or wat eva ur name is lol and tell me ur names if ur going to play burning legion :) ty