Xfactor 2010

Join Discord

Prai

Most Importantest
VIP
Sep 10, 2004
Anybody been watching?

Wasnt too impressed until Saturday just gone.

2 people really hit the spot for me. Storm Lee (Agree with the silly name) and Cher.

When Storm first walked on I thought what a geek.. but then he sang and it all changed. When he was singing Every breath, The first thing I said was he has sung that song many times before, It did feel like you was watching a tribute. But when he sang U2 I was really impressed.

Cher is the one for me, I was taken back by that performance, She has an amazing singing voice (Which has a slight similarity to Esmee Denters) and has the attitude to pull it off in the industry.
She owned the stage from the second she opened her mouth and had the audience hooked.
Im just waiting for Boot camp to see weather or not shes gonna be big, If her performance is anything like the last, Shes won.

Your views??

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=onyaJOFG2QM[/ame]

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JglWZ-wC3Vk[/ame]

Shabalabalong

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Jul 1, 2006
Brighton
Cher's cool - lol'd at Cheryl telling of Simon for calling him Lee instead of Storm.

That friend-punch at the end, was, ****E.

Hopefully next week, they'll FINALLY show Cheryl fainting or what not with malaria.

Liandrin2

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Loyal Member
Jan 14, 2004
That Liam guy had more talent than them two put together.

Prai

Most Importantest
VIP
Sep 10, 2004
Liam Was good, Very good. He will do well also.
Wouldn't say hes the best out of the three, totally different in every way.

Id buy Storms and Chers albums, Not Liams.

CraiG^

Legend
Legendary
Jun 22, 2003
Scotland
That Cher pulls a weird face when singing, it's laughs only watch it when someone else I'm with is, so doubt I'll see much more of it.

-Luke-

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
May 9, 2010
That Cher pulls a weird face when singing, it's laughs only watch it when someone else I'm with is, so doubt I'll see much more of it.

Was thinking the same, her facial expression when singing is awkward to watch, dont think she's the full ticket realy doubt she last long in boot camp

and Storm needs to sort his name out lol Lee :)

Prai

Most Importantest
VIP
Sep 10, 2004
Thats her singing face which only really appears when in Vibrato.

She is the only one who has made a lasting impression on me, So shes good.

~HeavenSent~

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Nov 9, 2005
Chorley
I did not like Storm intill Simon told him to" stop & just sing" Then he was gr8 but i think he need's to drop the name Storm!

Cher was really good but so was Danyl Johnson,

What will she sing next?

Last edited:

Prai

Most Importantest
VIP
Sep 10, 2004
Thats my only Doubt, what is she going to sing next, is she gonna get turned into a Ballad Blower or keep the swagger that makes her unique.

If she sticks to the line shes on now she will make it, Without a doubt.

And the difference between Cher and Daniel Johnson is shes a girl, and people prefer female singing voices.

-Luke-

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
May 9, 2010
Thats my only Doubt, what is she going to sing next, is she gonna get turned into a Ballad Blower or keep the swagger that makes her unique.

If she sticks to the line shes on now she will make it, Without a doubt.

And the difference between Cher and Daniel Johnson is shes a girl, and people prefer female singing voices.

Glad you cleared that one up had me in a right muddle the last few days :eek:hmy:

Yea I hope she sticks to the music she good with and not to be told to change else fail like most others that change what there good with.

Skyline

LOMCN Admin
Staff member
Administrator
Mar 26, 2003
Sheffield
That Cher has a good voice... But the stupid facial expressions put me off and I had to stop watching.

hustler

Banned
Banned
Veteran
Jun 6, 2009
Cher has really impressed me. She has a very good unique voice. She almost looks like cheryl a bit. I can't wait for next week when cheryl faints, should be interesting. :)

h

Omen_lom

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
May 29, 2006
I like cher alot :).. I think she will do well to be honest. Team cher ftw :)

Prai

Most Importantest
VIP
Sep 10, 2004
Shes getting tweets from Ciara, Kerri Hilson and Solja Boi.

If she keeps on the tracks shes on and not slip off into the cute teenage love singer then she will have a successful career in the industry for sure.

Prai

Most Importantest
VIP
Sep 10, 2004
Really glad Cher did what she did, Shes made herself unique and a strong player this year.
Also Matt Cardle sang amazingly, he really pulled it out of the bag.
Storm Lee was another who did well. He needs to stop his pouncing round the stage as if hes already made it. He needs to focus on his voice first.

hustler

Banned
Banned
Veteran
Jun 6, 2009
Loved this weeks show.. Cher is unique and different, shes got that swag that they keep talking bout. Can't wait for todays see what shes gonna pull out of the bag!

h