Xfactor 2010

smoochy boys on tour

Mask

Banned
Banned
Golden Oldie
Jun 20, 2003
United Kingdom
She has alot of potential, but she has NO confidence whatsoever. As soon as she gets thats shes gonna blossom and will play a major part in this years competition.

My top 3 - Cher Lloyd
Matt Cardle
Rebecca Ferguson
yup, it was the same for leona lewis, she had no confidence at the start, now look at her.

Zen2

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jul 26, 2007
Hehe i think storm looks abit like jigsaw LOL *I want to play a game*

hustler

Banned
Banned
Veteran
Jun 6, 2009
I'm quite disappointed in some of the acts tonight, they could have done a lot better but tbh they all seemed a lot under pressure and i'm pretty pleased they've all got through it all. I am really feeling for cher, she is unique and quite talented, i would love to see her in the final 12 but i don't think she's ready for it yet, with being 16 and all. I really wish they'd give her a 2nd chance tho.

h

lifco

Untrusted Member
Legendary
Golden Oldie
Loyal Member
Jul 6, 2004
UK/Italy
I like the black lad, the one who sung millionaire at louis home

Not sure on his name

lif

Skyline

LOMCN Admin
Staff member
Administrator
Mar 26, 2003
Sheffield
A bit chubby lif?

Didnt watch it just saw last 5min, but there was a black guy in the auditions who was given a second chance by Luis and hes v good

lifco

Untrusted Member
Legendary
Golden Oldie
Loyal Member
Jul 6, 2004
UK/Italy
No sky, but i like him as well

My top are

Small thin black lad who sung millionaire at louis home
Chubby young black lad
Cher

Sorry i dont know names you should see me with numbers lol

lif

Skyline

LOMCN Admin
Staff member
Administrator
Mar 26, 2003
Sheffield
I really don't like that Cher. She seems right weird when I see her talking, singing... Just something about her puts me off her.

Maybe it's because shes about 16 but comes across about 28 lol

betsy

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
May 25, 2008
i think cher looks really angry when she sings lol

i thought she would go through tho even tho she had problems last night :)

i found it surprising that 2 groups who had never met before have both gone through, but groups who had been together for months didnt.

hustler

Banned
Banned
Veteran
Jun 6, 2009
Gotta admit Cher does look wierd and pulls funny facial expressions when she's singing but she's unique in what she does and has a pretty good voice. I'm glad Cheryl made the right decision and put her through. However, I'm kinda disappointed she had to let go of Gamu and Stayc, they also had pretty good voices. Overall, the other judges made the right decisions too glad they picked all my favorite ones out of the 4 categories. Can't wait for the live shows next week, to see what they've changed them into.

@Betsy: If you compared the two groups with the ones that didn't make it, you'll see a difference.. It's not about who's been together for how long, it's about who's going to make it in the market. The other ones looked wierd as a group and just didn't go well but if you look at the ones that made it they look like a proper girl/boy band. Think Simon made a right decision there although i'm not fussed about the groups, they havn't really won my heart yet.

h

Last edited: