Your favorite champion

Xplot

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Mar 11, 2012
As the title says, what are the favorites 3 champions?

Mine are:
Malphite
Poppy
Twisted Fate

Breezer

Mr Mañana
Legendary
Jul 16, 2004
Warrick - Trundle Hunter Skin (Or DollFace Custom)
Riven
Master Yi

Normally play WW as 'LaneWick'.

Tai

HEAD CAPTAIN
Staff member
Administrator
May 11, 2003
United Kingdom
Cos you're probably the kind of person who sits on the fence and doesn't say anything regardless of if someone is being a complete **** for no reason to your best friend, or to the solo top who got unlucky, etc.

czeldabolg

LOMCN VIP
VIP
Sep 12, 2005
Staffordshire, UK
Cos you're probably the kind of person who sits on the fence and doesn't say anything regardless of if someone is being a complete **** for no reason to your best friend, or to the solo top who got unlucky, etc.

No i'm the kind of player that gets my elo up and plays well without having to be a keyboard warrior <3 Don't get me wrong i'll flame if a guys been a d*** the entire game, but most of the time i just mute and carry on playing. Ragers are known on this community and dota and HoN, but league is actually mild compared to Dota / HoN. If a guy says get cancer etc I'll flame quite hard as it's a disgrace but most other things don't really tick me off. I play for enjoyment not for flaming.

Tai

HEAD CAPTAIN
Staff member
Administrator
May 11, 2003
United Kingdom
Well I'm a proud warrior. People need to be put in their place. So much scum out there! I need to recruit.