Your favorite champion

Join Discord

Koriban

Addict
Legendary
Loyal Member
Aug 18, 2006
Brighton
No I don't I watch the map lol. I can just click on the map and watch whats happening.

*facepalm*

Did I say minimap awareness? If anything you'll have to be fixed on the minimap as you'll only ever know you're being ganked... when it's too late. Focus too much on minimap means less chance of last hitting / focusing on your laning phase. blahblahblah.

Put it this way, from top river, I can see everything, I know I won't be ganked from my turret, so I can move my camera angle to allow maximum view on both river, top brush and towards their turret. This means if I get surprised ganked, I will know about it roughly 2seconds before you ever will. You get me? Allowing free roam camera gives me the "edge" in view. Find me one pro streamer who uses locked cam, and I'll give you a cookie.

P.S Ever played Nocturne? Try it, with locked cam /trollface

LiIacF

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Aug 19, 2006
*facepalm*

Did I say minimap awareness? If anything you'll have to be fixed on the minimap as you'll only ever know you're being ganked... when it's too late. Focus too much on minimap means less chance of last hitting / focusing on your laning phase. blahblahblah.

Put it this way, from top river, I can see everything, I know I won't be ganked from my turret, so I can move my camera angle to allow maximum view on both river, top brush and towards their turret. This means if I get surprised ganked, I will know about it roughly 2seconds before you ever will. You get me? Allowing free roam camera gives me the "edge" in view. Find me one pro streamer who uses locked cam, and I'll give you a cookie.

P.S Ever played Nocturne? Try it, with locked cam /trollface

I obviously unlock my cam to use his ult lol, same with ults like Ziggs etc or Ashe. I also use wards for vision in the brushes, cause you can't actually see into the river its dark from the lane and people can walk around it without you knowing.

Exwizz

Legend
Legendary
Feb 1, 2010
Newcastle
For some reason i cant fight whilst my screens unlocked, just can't do it lol

Edit:

OT: Lulu is amazing support.

LiIacF

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Aug 19, 2006
For some reason i cant fight whilst my screens unlocked, just can't do it lol

Edit:

OT: Lulu is amazing support.

Exactly! I lose my character and dunno wtf I'm doing if it's unlocked. Also as I said, if I'm at turret (specially purple bot) and have to run up, I chuck the camera to the Nexus in a second >.>

Lulu is great, but only if you have a fair enough team. Was owning top with her but rest of team doing crap so lost, then same owning bot and rest of team lost it for us again. I just love how versatile she is, fitting into AD carry AP carry support and bruiser roles.

czeldabolg

LOMCN VIP
VIP
Sep 12, 2005
Staffordshire, UK
Exactly! I lose my character and dunno wtf I'm doing if it's unlocked. Also as I said, if I'm at turret (specially purple bot) and have to run up, I chuck the camera to the Nexus in a second >.>

Lulu is great, but only if you have a fair enough team. Was owning top with her but rest of team doing crap so lost, then same owning bot and rest of team lost it for us again. I just love how versatile she is, fitting into AD carry AP carry support and bruiser roles.

She only fits into support in ranked at about 1400+ builds like AD carry etc work in normals easily, same as ap sona / soraka (Soraka mid has been done quite a bit at higher elo's mind lol)

And you people and your locked cameras scared me, that being said i've known someone who builds Rod of ages on Kennen and claiming it works.. (He's now at about 800 elo if memory serves me right). Do many people on these forums actually attempt ranked or do they just fear elo hell?

LiIacF

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Aug 19, 2006
She only fits into support in ranked at about 1400+ builds like AD carry etc work in normals easily, same as ap sona / soraka (Soraka mid has been done quite a bit at higher elo's mind lol)

And you people and your locked cameras scared me, that being said i've known someone who builds Rod of ages on Kennen and claiming it works.. (He's now at about 800 elo if memory serves me right). Do many people on these forums actually attempt ranked or do they just fear elo hell?

I just play for leisure, playing normals to unlock every champion ingame ^.^ got like 55/94 atm

czeldabolg

LOMCN VIP
VIP
Sep 12, 2005
Staffordshire, UK
Don't get me wrong I play for leisure aswell i have about 2k in normals lol, i think i have 90/94 on champions also 10 rune pages but i have invested into the game :)

LiIacF

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Aug 19, 2006
Don't get me wrong I play for leisure aswell i have about 2k in normals lol, i think i have 90/94 on champions also 10 rune pages but i have invested into the game :)

I buy IP boosts for now, to earn my champions faster, was planning on buying more rune pages too and getting some good runes for my most used champions. I think once I'm more comfortable with my playing level I'll do ranked for a better challenge but for now I'm fine just playing normals and getting all the champions ^.^

Add me nnNoob if you wanna play some normals (Y)

czeldabolg

LOMCN VIP
VIP
Sep 12, 2005
Staffordshire, UK
I buy IP boosts for now, to earn my champions faster, was planning on buying more rune pages too and getting some good runes for my most used champions. I think once I'm more comfortable with my playing level I'll do ranked for a better challenge but for now I'm fine just playing normals and getting all the champions ^.^

Can't see your name on the list so feel free to drop me an add - Tholgark. I'll play a few when i'm free :) Normally with others though.

/Zelda

Koriban

Addict
Legendary
Loyal Member
Aug 18, 2006
Brighton

Added you to the names list.

Jamie

LOMCN Developer
Developer
Mar 29, 2003
United Kingdom

... AD Carry ?

when Pix Attacks is that LifeSteal or SpellVamp effected?

Tai

HEAD CAPTAIN
Staff member
Administrator
May 11, 2003
United Kingdom
Lulu sounds op then. Shocker. Not played since she was added yet though

Also, using unlocked cam takes a while to get used to but once you get the hang of it it's MUCH better trust me.

LiIacF

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Aug 19, 2006
... AD Carry ?

when Pix Attacks is that LifeSteal or SpellVamp effected?

Can't remember whether it does Magic damage or not, if its magic damage then spell vamp, but it only does like 115? At level 18 so not worth going spell vamp for it. We got destroyed by a fed Lulu AD carry :( cause of her CC makes it quite hard to fight, but as said it isn't viable for ranked :P just a fun alternative!

wario

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Oct 5, 2008
my fav atm have to be

Lee sin : epic life steal with his w and his utility is just mad
wu kong : this guy can troll so hard and isnt that bad late game
ashe : arrow is just the best poke with volley amazing not the best ad but she rapes late game and thts what counts
Special mention twitch jungle so funny how he can rape people cos they dont buy pinks just lolz

not played ranked yet cos i have like 1 rune page and havnt got tht much time to farm ip, would like to get there one day

/grimz805

Tai

HEAD CAPTAIN
Staff member
Administrator
May 11, 2003
United Kingdom
I just got genuine hatecrime homophobic abuse just for playing Taric lol. Hilarious and disturbing at the same time

wario

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Oct 5, 2008
I just got genuine hatecrime homophobic abuse just for playing Taric lol. Hilarious and disturbing at the same time

he is abit of a camp champ espically with the purple skin or what ever but he's great armour and ad buff with his ulti and his w, the people tht play LoL crack me up, even i tend to get abit abusive while playing it i dunno its just one of them games where u get mad!! there no excuse for it though :(

Soul

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Mar 23, 2003
Suffolk, England
Swain! I've played him way more than any other champion and for along time he was the only champion I'd play (only play with groups of 3-5 never solo queue) I love the sustained damage output and the survivability he has =]

Apart from him there was a time for Brand ages ago and Vlad, but lately it's more Olaf and Yorick just for a change from AP.