Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Feb 28, 2005
Gotta be veigar so far, haven't played with much heroes yet really

LiIacF

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Aug 19, 2006
Annies made it up there in my favourite champions had so much fun with her last night

Annie is incredibly powerful, I think her stun timer needs reducing slightly though but she is so much fun, especially since you can lure people into a bush then BOOM triple kill.

Veigar as well is so, so strong most of the time I mess up using his spells cause I don't want to over kill with him which you will always do if you land the full combo: stun > W > DFG > R > Q - that's if you have chance to Q after.

Koriban

Addict
Legendary
Loyal Member
Aug 18, 2006
Brighton
had so much fun with her last night

Dude, she's like 10............. :|

;)

Annie too easy to pick off imo, Veigar out-classes her due to AoE stun and more damage, hate veigar so much, SO ANNOYING!

Well sadly Irelia has fallen off for me, she used to be like warwick in lane, never die just farm farm farm, you'd keep your lane but you weren't exactly a counter to anyone, now to sustain properly against ANY harassment you need to soak up mana, which you don't have. Meh, anyways top 3 atm are:

Kennen
Mordekaiser
Riven

Trying to master Lee Sin top, as if you can pull him off he's just deadly as ****.

Someone mentioned Swain. Only just bought him and tried him, and jesus christ he's mad damage. If you ever get given a Mordekaiser, pick swain. Suuuuuuper counter.

Exwizz

Legend
Legendary
Feb 1, 2010
Newcastle
See what you done there ;) lol

I've never been out classed by veigar if anything i'd say annie is greater than veigar

Is it bad i can only play ap's well?

Oh yeh annie support at bottom is just stupidly op especially with rene or sion

Last edited:

Tai

HEAD CAPTAIN
Staff member
Administrator
May 11, 2003
United Kingdom
I haven't played with a skilled veigar in ages. When I first started I was uber scared of him :(

Annie's a little bitch, hate her.

czeldabolg

LOMCN VIP
VIP
Sep 12, 2005
Staffordshire, UK
Soraka,
Janna,
Xerath.

I'm mainly a support player and both they're the funnest in my opinion, burst healing someone to full or shield slowing / knock backs are just too much fun. I'm currently hoping on warwick nerfs, his solo top sustain is currently far too much and at my elo if he's picked the team that picks him usually wins unless he's 24/7 ganked. Irelia i actually don't see much anymore either, while i'd love to complain it's not too suprising, the metagame will always change. I expect an influx of teemo's soon due to the bug fix.

Koriban

Addict
Legendary
Loyal Member
Aug 18, 2006
Brighton
See what you done there ;) lol

I've never been out classed by veigar if anything i'd say annie is greater than veigar

Is it bad i can only play ap's well?

Oh yeh annie support at bottom is just stupidly op especially with rene or sion

Nope, just means your role is going to be Mid, but you should learn ALL roles if you want to climb up in ranked.

Omen_lom

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
May 29, 2006
Ashe
Nocturne
Akali
Shen
Fiora

those atm :P they change all the time tho

Koriban

Addict
Legendary
Loyal Member
Aug 18, 2006
Brighton
Swain.

I could never hack him due to his attack animation being impossible to last hit sufficiently... now they've fixed that (it's so easy now) AND!!! reduced the mana usage on his ult.

He's such a good counter to Lanewick, it's unreal. Was the one champ that gave me troubles up top, but no longer!