Your favourite word?

w00t84

Big Dick
Golden Oldie
May 25, 2004
Newcastle!
Antidisestablishmentantarianism.

That's a cool ass word.

Zidio, lets face facts, your ears are of an abnormal proportion. Also, I don't suppose it has a home... it's a word afterall.

Sawell

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Dec 29, 2003
LOL your a kid mate. Go grow up i had that pic taken god knows how many years ago. Your fighting a loosing battle as your opion means nothing to me. I couldnt care less what people i dont know think of me as i know for a fact the people that do know me think im safe and u on the other hand spending school time on lomcn i find sad.

Years ago? Your ears and nose are the only parts of your anatomy that continue to grow, up until you die.

That doesn't look good for you.

Post a pictue of yourself now YOU FUCKING FREAK.

MentaL

Mir 1.4
VIP
Mar 3, 2004
Cardiff
dahl%204%20bfg.jpg

How come noone insults my pictures??????? :( :( :(

RedDragonX

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Mar 5, 2005
my favorite word at the moment is ''haps'', it has some kind of mystery to it that nobody can work out the meaning of.

How the hell is pwned pronounced irl? is it pooned or something or do you just say owned >.>

Trust you to say something like that.

/fail.

Far

tsniffer
Staff member
Developer
May 19, 2003
i think you say it like 'powned' irl. only mental would be stupid enough to say internets speach irl.

TxGraphicz

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Nov 12, 2006
Pwned = Owned(said irl), I dunno like most net language I think it actually orginated from some retard making a typo and people going omfg look! Just like m7 and stuff =/. But yeah if you're gay you'd say POONED, but it's meant to be OWNED. PurePwnage for example they say PureOwnage.