Your favourite word?

smoochy boys on tour

TxGraphicz

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Nov 12, 2006
Yup the episode where they do a spoof of strongbad and where Jeremy replies to emails, i'm a big ass PP fan rofl. So Mental you are stupid and cannot listen. And Craig you're just Craig.

Edit - Yeah it's 10.

Last edited:

MentaL

Mir 1.4
VIP
Mar 3, 2004
Cardiff
Yup the episode where they do a spoof of strongbad and where Jeremy replies to emails, i'm a big ass PP fan rofl. So Mental you are stupid and cannot listen. And Craig you're just Craig.

Edit - Yeah it's 10.

12 inches

/end of thread.

SmavidDavid

Playing Legend of Mir 5
Supporter
Legendary
Jun 13, 2006
Worthing, West Sussex
Hippopotomonstrosesquippedaliophobia is my favorite word, which is fear or long words... unfortunatley people with this cant say it :S, makes no sense why its soo long.

" i have hippop OMG MUMMY IM SCARED!!!"

or Venustraphobia, which is fear of beatiful women, im surprised this even existed :O

Last edited:

TxGraphicz

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Nov 12, 2006
Scottish guy who pretended his girlfriend was 7feet =(, Guy who lost at CS1.6 and blamed it on alcohol poisoning....I could go on but I still love you.

CraiG^

Legend
Legendary
Jun 22, 2003
Scotland
I thought it was 14 feet I said, damn!

As for the alcohol poisoning, I've never experienced it in my life. Although, fancy a re-match ?

I've not played in a long time.

We'll dine in HELL.

Kadama

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jul 28, 2004
West Midlands, Malvern
kiddo, bert, sherlock, bruv, pea pickers (if they r travellers) muscles and brains r usually the names i call ppl n chavs i just call em nethin

2fast2furious

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Sep 22, 2004
i r threw water at steish wen he was at work :D then pourd drink all over me cos i thort it was empty :( gf me

2fast2furious

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Sep 22, 2004
na lol going to court at 2 finaly... took ages fr them to gt bk to me. hopeing for year or year half with tht course, probs wnt happen like ><. u at work nxt fri lol? :P