Zelious/Torozor [Heroes] Discussion

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!
Status
Not open for further replies.

PuffDaddy

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
May 7, 2011
tring to connect is there any new ip or something getting connection close from some reason read the latest news didnt see something there just came from work last night was ok when i was playng

Zeus123

LOMCN n00bie
Jan 16, 2015
I think ash just quit on it. was talks about wiping the server last night which in my opinion is pointless. And I think ash just quit on it.

PuffDaddy

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
May 7, 2011
server back up 4 all people that dont know and waiting
chears all tzuk :D

PuffDaddy

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
May 7, 2011
lool connection close again cammon i lvled hard let me enjoy the items i grinded and payd for lol ..

---------- Post Merged at 08:45 PM ---------- Previous Post was at 08:44 PM ----------

back up heh :D check first link from first page ull get client there

BeerNMoney

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Apr 9, 2010
@daneo, this was his first time going live and there was a major exploit that people found and exploited so if there is a wipe its whats best for the server.

littletao

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
May 2, 2013
aint no link there m8

---------- Post Merged at 07:08 PM ---------- Previous Post was at 07:02 PM ----------

any1 got the client for this as aint find it

daneo1989

I am Ancient.
Staff member
Dec 5, 2005
UK
@daneo, this was his first time going live and there was a major exploit that people found and exploited so if there is a wipe its whats best for the server.
Maybe Ash, should consider Building a fresh server slowly, but take Idea's from Torozor, this would eliminate a lot of the problems.

viper67

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Mar 31, 2006
this server is one of the best ive played in a long time,it would be ashame to see all this hard work go down the pan ,especially as its only going to have been a few prats that used the exploit

ashleyuk

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Loyal Member
Nov 18, 2008
Hello guys, i know that there have been rumors spreading around ingame so i'll say whats happening here.

Downtime, i know recently there's been quite alot of this but i have hopefully fixed the problem(s) now and should have a dedi sorted within the next 3/4 days.

Right now i'll get down to the bad news, People have been using Frost Crunch and Blizzard on pets which when the pet is slowed and then returned to normal the pets attack speed reaches an unreachable amount therefore people have exploited this and had a huge help killing bosses which means there are far to many exploited items ingame atm and then we get on to the levels people have done because of these pets which i know people have been doing because this is how i actually found this out, there are to many accounts ingame with exploited items so therefore the only way i can go around this is to wipe the server.

I understand people are going to be pissed off with me but there really isn't another way to go around this i,m sorry but this is what happens when people exploit things and don't report.

The server will be back open with some updates ingame later on this afternoon at 4pm.

I have also recruited another GM called Sun ingame.

One other thing seems people didn't like this last time around my family will not be playing this time, although nothing happened i just got alot of abuse and accusations because they played.

Hope to see everyone at 4pm later this afternoon.

Skepta

Veteran
Feb 15, 2010
Hello guys, i know that there have been rumors spreading around ingame so i'll say whats happening here.

Downtime, i know recently there's been quite alot of this but i have hopefully fixed the problem(s) now and should have a dedi sorted within the next 3/4 days.

Right now i'll get down to the bad news, People have been using Frost Crunch and Blizzard on pets which when the pet is slowed and then returned to normal the pets attack speed reaches an unreachable amount therefore people have exploited this and had a huge help killing bosses which means there are far to many exploited items ingame atm and then we get on to the levels people have done because of these pets which i know people have been doing because this is how i actually found this out, there are to many accounts ingame with exploited items so therefore the only way i can go around this is to wipe the server.

I understand people are going to be pissed off with me but there really isn't another way to go around this i,m sorry but this is what happens when people exploit things and don't report.

The server will be back open with some updates ingame later on this afternoon at 4pm.

I have also recruited another GM called Sun ingame.

One other thing seems people didn't like this last time around my family will not be playing this time, although nothing happened i just got alot of abuse and accusations because they played.

Hope to see everyone at 4pm later this afternoon.

So this explain's how all your family members "silent and ryium" had full 170 kit's X5 atleast in first few days ? Thanks for clearing that up. Low to think they're your family members and don't even give me the bullshit it wasn't them, me and todd was the only people close to them in the kit department and neither of us was explioting, Although weird i didnt think of this because the slow issue is a well known Hero bug >.< Wish i explioted it haha (joking)

ashleyuk

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Loyal Member
Nov 18, 2008
It wasn't Silent and Ryium they just didn't log off when they played, I won't be naming the people who it was as it isn't fair, The people that i caught was only level 130-160 and had storages full of 200 items and spells.

The 170 items they had actually came from MoralGuardian and after looking over his DFiles he had extremely good rates, which they reported to me i just didn't expect it to have these rates.

Zeus123

LOMCN n00bie
Jan 16, 2015
You will need to make a brand new thread to re advertise as I was telling you last night. Trying to launch it off this negative filled washed out thread will not bring anymore users than it has in its present state. Wiping will only solve a minor issue of those past explorations. What will lose you users is the server being down so often.

an active gm makes users feel secure and they won't leave. When the servers down half a day people see it as unprofessional and swan off somewhere else. The family thing being left out is wise. And really they just shouldn't of said were family in first place.

its a great server. Shame about the wipe. I for one am not sure will be coming back, but if you want my advise.... It would be advertise it properly. And create a new thread with up to date downloads for data maps etc. so many ppl started and left because of this alone

ANTIDOTE

Kitana

LOMCN n00bie
Jan 17, 2015
Best Idea , To Delevel Those PPl , who exploited , or Delete them Chars ... not all ppl , Exploited . a wipe will Ruin the server .. to Be a Leason for Exploiters . Delete Them Chars .. that`s what it says in Server Advertisment , Dont Exploit, Dont Use Bugs .. ppl who played fair .. will leave ..because is not fair to get from 0 when ur clear ..fair .

BeerNMoney

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Apr 9, 2010
I won't be playing this time around to stop the moaning of some people, that till this day think I got items unfairly, like I told you ash the server definitely needed to be wiped after seeing just how many items and some accounts there was, he couldn't ban people who had these items because it wouldn't have been fair on the people that got these items given to them or brought them and as for a new advertisement/discussion page I'm not sure your allowed to make one ash, you'll need to ash tai or someone around here. -Silent (Had fun playing with a number of you)

baronowski

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Dec 29, 2004
when is the wipe was told 4pm uk time its almost 5pm and still nothing...

Status
Not open for further replies.