Zelious/Torozor [Heroes] Discussion

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!
Status
Not open for further replies.

littletao

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
May 2, 2013
can someone plz link me the client for this as wanna give it a try and cant find it anywhere

Haytham

Loyal Member
Loyal Member
Apr 21, 2014
has any one ever done a guide for the quests ? been years and forgot 90 % of the stuff any tips on best way lvl to 40 quick ?

Cba2KillU

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Apr 7, 2010
Re: Zelious ~ Rise of Torozor

Right server will be going down as of now. with a wipe n update.will be up sometime other next few days ash isnt gonna be hosting or out now just helping here n there. if u like any mre info write here also wht do u lot think needs adding

aditrdr

LOMCN Leecher
Aug 16, 2014

Right server will be going down as of now. with a wipe n update.will be up sometime other next few days ash isnt gonna be hosting or out now just helping here n there. if u like any mre info write here also wht do u lot think needs adding

i was going to say that you need to fix the merchant and the tao pets should be more easier to get like you need lower level to get a pet because like a tao isnt really good at fighting without the pets

Toddwhite

More like Retodd
Golden Oldie
Jul 28, 2006

i know uve all heard me say it a 1000x but monsters from PB onwards dmg + a speed needs looking into (not bosses they are fine) as warriors have to take there hits it puts them at massive dis adv to other classes.

BeerNMoney

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Apr 9, 2010

Thats already been looked into todd, There needs to be another boss around 180-200 as just hunting moral gets boring.

Cba2KillU

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Apr 7, 2010
ok ill start working on server today n should be up this weekend. could really do with a list of wht needs fixing adding etc

baronowski

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Dec 29, 2004
only issues i had with the server:- pets seem to near enough have the same stats once u hit bdd they all die and the random server notice saying dont bug the gm (and yet u ment to message about bugs?)

---------- Post Merged at 04:56 PM ---------- Previous Post was at 11:42 AM ----------

oh and ppl afk'in in money trees (and making accounts to do so)

Cba2KillU

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Apr 7, 2010
Server will be up tomorrow at 5-6 PM. There will be 2x until 12 PM, sorry if you can't make it. Also there might be a bit of lag i'm testing the server on a new host.

-Sun

Last edited:

SynteX

I own myself
Supporter
Veteran
Jul 18, 2009
World Of Mir
I downloaded everything but when I extracted , mir2client.exe and mirclient.ini .. etc doesn't appear ! , wasn't found in R.O.T.rar ?!

anyone can upload it pls ?

Cba2KillU

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Apr 7, 2010
Sorry everyone. i cant do this by myself just gonna take it down

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.